Maximum Ride discussion

New York City > McDonnalds

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Because every good rp group has a McDonnalds *Sits with a frozen coke daring someone to challege*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix walked in unnoticed using her powers to stay invisible. She nicked someone's order and sat at a table in the darkest corner with a frozen coke and sipped while looking around the room

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh really dad?" she answered sarcastically with a smile

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meep?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Money that I'm saving up" she replied "since mum won't buy me it"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see nothing wrong with buying me a revolver" she retorted with a sip of frozen coke.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix crossed her arms "I just feel like having one" she shrugged with a smirk

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awww" she pouted

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh Yeah! XD ))

Phoenix patted her hair down and sipped her coke

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix roled her eyes "Stop it dad"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stop it dad! You know I hate braids!" she said as she tried to pat them down

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix crossed her arms and turned to see a boy who was apparently crushing on her and immediately turned away. But not before he saw her and started waving in their direction.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix looked back at him and waved. He was really cute, but a complete sissy. Definitely not her type. But she just wanted to se her dad's reaction.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The boy looked day dreamily at Phoenix and then turned to her father. All traces of his previous expression disappeared as he looked to him, the Phoenix, and back again noticing the resemblance and turning away.

Phoenix crossed her arms and gave her dad a huffed look "What was that for? He's just a classmate"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix rolled her eyes "She probably would've thrown him to the end of the earth. Like when she spanked uncle Iggy for not doing his chores"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh yeah XD))

Phoenix snorts and lets out a small laugh "Not likely. He's dumber than a doorknob"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She leant back in her chair "He might as well be"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"So......I found a new cheat code for GTA" she told Fang quietly so no one on the neighbouring tables would hear

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll show you when we get home..." she replied eyeing the people on the other table who were looking at them since they heard 'cheat code'

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry had exams >.<))

Phoenix looked at him "You're meant to he disapproving not going along" she teased.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix looked at him "Don' you dare touch my GTA console dad" she warned

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix glared at him "If you do I'll get mom to flog you" she warned, even though it usually resulted in her getting flogged.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix crossed her arms and looked away with a fry in her mouth. Dad could really be annoying sometimes