~ 1x1 Roleplays ~ discussion

1x1 > Zombie and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciao Bella, :)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė sorry I had to leave. do you want to make characters?

by the way, I'm going to be busy today so I'll respond tonight.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I want to make characters, but I'll have to post mine tommorrow.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė okay sorry. I'm might be able to post mine tonight.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

message 8: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 12, 2015 06:19PM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Name: Tristan Blackwood
Appearance:

5'11" and very muscular
Personality: will be rped

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(( nah the age is fine :) ))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((okay just checking))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry, my iPad is acting up today...))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((its fine. my internet acts up all of the time))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Dominik Santorski
Appearance:
Personality: Sensitive, Lost, Humliated, Depressed, Quiet, Soft, Gentle, Lovable, Angered, Suicidal

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė so is my character supposed to be mean to him at first?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm, I think so yeah :)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė okay I wanted to make sure

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay, so could you start us off?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((okay))

Tristan walked down the hallway with his group of friends. Well, they were really only other members of the football and other sports teams at their school so they had to be friends. Tristan laughed at what one of them said not really listening. Instead he was look around the filled halls. He picked out one of the students who seemed younger than him. He smiled kind of meanly and tilted his head to him before walking over.
“Hey,” he said to him.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((they don't have to be that long if you want))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik didn't look up, he wished his friend was here she would've had told who ever was talking to him to buzz off, but she wasn't there so he was all alone, he didn't say anything. Dominik closed his eyes and he pulled down the sleeves on his arms so that they covered his wrists.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan leaned against the lockers looking down at the other guy. He didn't even know his name but how would he? He was the most popular guy in school so he wouldn't need to know them. He squinted his eyes at the guy.

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik still didn't answer, he closed his eyes tightly, he so wished his friend was here to protect him, but she wouldn't be able to since she was in class at the moment. He kept his mouth shut.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan shook his head. He turned back to his friends. "I don't think he heard me," he said casually to his friends. They pretended to be upset. "Maybe this will help," he said. He then shoved him against the wall of lockers and got closer to him. "Is that better? Yes or no," he asked quietly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" I heard you the first time," Dominik murmured, he didn't look at Tristan at all, he closes his eyes tightly.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan kept his hand on the boys shoulder and looked back at his friends. "He had heard me but ignored me," he said before looking back at him, "Not that's not very nice, is it?" He sounded like he was talking to a baby or a small animal, not another student.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Just leave me alone, please," Dominik begs,meh shifted against the restraint.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*he

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan hesitated hearing how upset he was. He furrowed his brows trying to make a decision. Then he said trying to be casual, "Fine. We shouldn't be wasting our time with him anyway." His friends laughed and they walked leaving him as the bell rang for the next class.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik let out a sigh of relief as he slumped against the lockers, he sighed.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan didn't look back at the guy but was curious as to what he was doing. His group parted ways and went to their classes. Even if they were a little late, the teachers wouldn't get them in trouble.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik got up he grabbed his bags and he walked off to the bathroom, no one cared if he made it to class or not, so he did whatever he wanted to.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan got into the classroom and sat down in his normal desk. A few girls were looking at him hoping to get his attention, especially since he didn't have a girlfriend. He didn't pay attention as the teacher started teaching.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik grabbed a sharp object from his backpack and he entered a empty bathroom.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan looked at the clock hoping that the time would go faster. He got woken from his reverie hearing his name get called. Then the girl next to him pushing her desk to his saying that they had to work together.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik locked the bathroom door and he slumped against it, he easily turned off the bathroom light and he began to slice the object across his wrist.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan nodded to the girl and gave her a fake smile. She immediately started to work and he didn't do any of it. Instead he took out his phone and started texting.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik closed his eyes, he then heard the knock and his friends voice, he got up and hurried to open the door, when she came in he closed the door and locked it.
" Dude, what the hell are you doing?!" She says, she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the sink, she began washing his wounds.

Dominik began to think of the boy who had pushed him against the lockers, he couldn't seem to get him out of his mind, he couldn't even remember the boys name, he just sighed and allowed his girl-friend to clean his wounds.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan, while texting some of his friends, decided to casually ask them if they happened to know what that kid's name was. He knew that he shouldn't ask and their responses confirmed that. They asked him if he seriously cared about him and wanted to apologize. Tristan hesitated before saying that no he hadn't meant that.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 15, 2015 01:44AM) (new)

" Your seriously gonna make me want to fall flat dead," His friend muttered.
" What is the popular guys name again?" Dominik asked.
" What is the popular guys? What? Dude! No, I'm not telling you his name again," His friend growled, although she was one of the many girls that hung around Tristan often.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Here's his friend :

Name: Jamie Charles Rosella
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dXjQQqJ2iUc... ))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan put down his phone still thinking about that guy. He turned to the project he was supposed to work on and didn't do any of it. He set down the phone and just stared out into space even though there wasn't much to look at in the tiny classroom.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik begged for his friend to tell him as she dragged him out of the bathroom, she grabs her phone and she texts Tristan:

' Your so dead when I find you dude'

Dominik blinks, " Wh-what are you doing?" Dominik asked.
" Pretty boy is gonna get what's coming to him, he doesn't even realize a damn single thing sometimes," Jamie muttered.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan jumped slightly hearing and feeling his phone vibrate on his desk. He picked it up and saw that Jamie was texting him. He reads it and gets a little confused. "What are you talking about?" he texted back even though he had an idea on what she was saying.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

' What the actually hell Blackwood? What the fu*k do you think I'm talking about?' Jamie texted back, she brought Dominik to his classroom, then she walked off as she headed to her class, where her teacher was already probably getting angry.

Dominik sighed as he entered his computer class, he took his seat and he ignored the teacher, he began to think about that guy, all he knew now was the popular guys last name.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan winced at her reaction. He sighed and rubbed his jaw with one kind of roughly. 'I do know but I don't really know why I did it. You know how my group of friends are,' he texted. He had told Jamie how his group expected him to be tough and bully everyone even though he always wasn't fully into it.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

' I understand, but do it again, and I swear to god you won't be having any children when your older, understood?' Jamie texted back, she entered her classroom, she ignored the teachers attempt to talk to her, she wasn't in a class with Tristan, not until their last hour.

Dominik sighed as he began thinking about the guy, he hates how he was just the loner kid of the school, he hated how his friend, his friend knew the popular guy, he wondered why she wouldn't tell him the popular guys name again. Does she like him, nah, she told me she like his one of his friends, not him, his thought ran through Dominiks mind.

(( I'm kinda feeling like doing doubles now, it's totally up to you if you want to ))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((I don't really like to do doubles :( sorry. if I change my mind I'll tell you))

Tristan read the text and quickly responded. "I won't bother him again. I'll just have to convince everyone else not to bother him either," he texted. He smiled at what Jamie said about not having kids but he didn't really doubt her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

' oh I can do that myself Blackwood, you see I'm very persuasive when it comes to you jackasses' Jamie texted back, she sent a winky emoji. She chuckled to herself as she just sat at her desk ignoring her teacher.

Dominik asked to be excused and the teacher gave him permission, he got up and left, he walked around the school.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Tristan chuckled quietly causing his partner to look up at him hopefully. He ignored her and switched off his phone ready to just doze off for the rest of the class period.

« previous 1 3