ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 15, 2015 08:03AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
This is where the clan cats gather every full moon. There is a peace treaty that last as long as the full moon shines. The cats that have died spirits are said to come here every full moon, so the cats have started to meet here. Sometimes a Messenger will come down from StarClan to give messages to the cats.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Forestpaw Queitly pawed to the middle of the island, Her black fur glowing in the moonlight

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I pad up and down the shore, searching for some fish. I was hungry, and didn't trust the freshness of those caught by the morning patrol. my paw darts into the water, and a succulent salmon is dragged up. I kill it, then eat it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed sitting down by the water, remind of her family because of her name

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I finish, and throw the carcass back in the see. I see a shine in the middle, and stealthily make my way there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Forestpaw slightly dipped her paws into the water, looking at her reflecion hoping to see a black cat but only could see the fire of her past

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I find a black cat. I climb up a tree and observe.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((HI! did i make it?))

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments ((to what?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff wrote: "I find a black cat. I climb up a tree and observe."

Forestpaw sighed splashing the water and turning not wanting to be reminded but she was reminded everyday because of her name.

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Nope. I moved it to the 29th))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok pheew))

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I quickly get bored, but it is better to be patient and ambush your prey rather than charge in, giving just about every warning possible. I scratch symbols into the branch, and wait. patiently.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned hearing scratching noises and she crouced low to the ground her tail twitching fiercely, waiting to attack at her attacker

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I see the cat turn, and stop the scratching. I hop down to a lower branch, and wait once more.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Forestpaw let out a slight growl. her fur raised as she stalked closer

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I unsheathe my claws, ready for a fight. I snarl, and hop down to the ground.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Forestpaw started coming closer, her claws out and tail twitching

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I drop into a fighting position, and hiss a warning. if this stranger doesn't back off, I could do some serious damage...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Forestpaw herd his warning but didnt back down, she never backs down, Forestpaw let out a hiss back

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I start circling. this crazy cat had better stand down, or learn why you respect your elders...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

she growled, claws out and fangs showing, "im not scared of you" she hissed her voice still young like a kit

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments "YOU SHALL LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" I roar, and I lunge, shoulder first. I knock her back, and I lick my fangs...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Forestpaw Hissed tumbling backwards but quickly leeping to her paws, "ha! come on give me a challenge" she smirked baring her fangs and pinning her ears back

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I grin at the challenge. "you pose little threat to me!" I swipe, causing her head to snap to the side, and then continue circling, awaiting the fool's attack...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"y-you smell fimilure" she meowed getting really low and flatting herself to the ground

message 27: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Hey, Donut Jeff, we RP in 2nd or 3rd person. O.O))

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments ((oops! i'm used to roleplaying in 1st! I might as well continue for now, then I'll use 3rd in my next rp!))

I hiss. "who do you think I am?"

message 29: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Great! :D))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

she sniffed again "bloodclan?" she meowed ears pinned back and tail twitching

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments "correct. now see if you can guess my rank."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"elder" she replied unamused, Forestpaw still stayed very flat to the ground but her ears were more forward but tail still slightly twitching. "I'm not stupid" she muttered under her breath.

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I snarl. "and neither am I. try see if you can even attempt to get my name." I hop up onto a tree branch. this is going to be fun.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled, "and why do I have to get your name?!" she snapped, "were from the same clan!" she snapped again, her tail flicking angrily.

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I laugh. "because it amuses me to see you try. no-one, apart from the leaders of bloodclan, have guessed correct. they say that only those destined to become our leaders can guess right."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

she growled flicking her tail thinking, "hmmmm...." she thought

(can she guess correctly?)

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments ((depends. is she of any relation to the leader of bloodclan?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know...her family burned in a forest fire, that's why her warrior name will be forestfire))

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments ((well, she must be related to the leader to guess correctly.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok)) She Thought, "hmm... grumpy cat?" she joked with a small hiss at the end.

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I laugh. "you jest! now, actually try."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"something to do with a basement?" she hissed sitting up and licking her paw

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments I hiss. "no." it's easy to misguide them. they might be able to guess my nickname, but only leaders can guess my real name.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmmm... I don't know then... basement cat" She meowed with a smirk shaking her black fur out

((its it ok if the fire told her? also know as her parents in starclan?))

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments ((that would mean a destiny as the leader of bloodclan.)) I hiss, and jump at the cat. I knock her onto her back, and growl. "how do you know?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((I've always wanted to have one of my cats be a leader, forestpaw would be a good one))
She let out a squeak and then hissed, "the Fire told me!" she snapped fire in her eyes

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments "you mean the fire that took half of the clan? and your parents?"

((I don't disagree.))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Hmm, guys? Only cats who are related/the children have a chance of being leader. Yes, the deputy. but by the time Forestpaw would have grown up and one of Blossomstars kits would become leader. Sorry to crush your dreams. But the furthest she would get is deputy.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2015 09:25AM) (new)

Forestpaw Hissed "how dare you remind me of that! it was all my fault and I'm already reminded by starclan and my warrior name that I haven't gotten yet!" she snapped jumping up. The fire in her eyes raged as she breathed heavily and growled.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη wrote: "((Hmm, guys? Only cats who are related/the children have a chance of being leader. Yes, the deputy. but by the time Forestpaw would have grown up and one of Blossomstars kits would become leader. S..."

((its ok I'm not good at being a leader any way XD but I'm fine with deputy))

« previous 1