Super Heroes RP discussion

Superhero Bases/Groups > Abandoned Warehouse district [Joelle's base]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 379 (379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments In the outskirts of Los Angeles is an abandoned warehouse district. About 2 miles wide... No one's been here for years... But if that's true why is the power on?

message 2: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle brought the frozen hero into one if the abandoned warehouses which was a lab. She then melted Storm's head. "Welcome to my lab, now... You'll tell me all I want to know of this reality." She declared As she came closer to her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm looked around and thrashed out. "I will never tell you aything." She said then tried to surround Joelle in fire.

message 4: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle just absorbed the fire and it slightly warmed her. "That feels good. But I don't need you to be "willing" to tell me, as you'll tell me anyway." She replied and made eye contact to activate her mind control powers.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm quickly shut her eyes and bust into flames." The others will come...you wont get away" she said as she lunged for a knife or something.(whatever's close)

message 6: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments She easily dodged the bricks easily and began to absorb the heat of the Female Torch's flames

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm screamed and quickly put out her fire. She opened her eyes and looked around for a moment. "Where am I?" She asked

message 8: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Far away from your friends, now just look at me... Look into my eyes..." She replied again attempting to make eye contact to hypnotize her as ice began to encase her body again... An ice that couldn't be melted by her flames.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm shut her eyes quickly.

message 10: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (They're still inside one of the buildings... And wouldn't it be better if he got there after Joelle finished "programming" Storm to be her mind slave?)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok, ill delete his posts!)

message 12: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle then used some ice that began to try to pry her eyes open while still staring at her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm sturuggled to keep her eyes closed the ice was too strong. She felt her eyes open and she saw Joelle's eyes.

message 14: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle kept her powers of mind control going, knowing that the simple looking into her eyes would put this female hero under her control.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm tried to look away, but she couldn't Storm's eyes turned a deep purple and the last thing she remembered was Joelle's eyes.

message 16: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle smiled as she saw purple color completely take over her normal eye color. "Now you belong to me." She told the girl. "First off, tell me of the hero teams on this planet."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 10, 2015 09:11AM) (new)

"Reckoners Guild is the main one, S.H.E.I.L.D , Fantastic Four,X-men," she said. (I noticed earlier that you were calling her a mutant, she isn't she fell into a pit of lava and there she got her powers)

message 18: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (Yea, initially I thought she was the X-Men Storm before.)

"What heroes are there on these teams? And they're powers?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(I just joined this group a few days ago and I don't really know.)

message 20: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (Well just give what your char would know.)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(K)"Scott- shrink and grow. Sam-fly, talk to birds. Rose- turn invisible. Captain America- super soilder Black widow- none, strong Thor- hammer Loki- ?? Hulk- turn into a monster she hulk-turn into a monster. Tony Stark- Super Suit. "

message 22: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "So no one that can stop me..." She smiled darkly. "This will work well, so I want you to have various super powered beings that seem powerful to come to this city, make up whatever reason you wish, but eventually lead them to me, I don't care if they are some "hero" or a "Villain". Understand mindslave?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yess." She said

message 24: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Also incorporate more skirts into your outfit, I only allow outfits with skirts on females that serve me." She commanded, "And when you snap awake, you'll still follow the commands but have no memory of them or of meeting me."

(You can have Falcon come in now to save him)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"But, if I am able to send out a distress signal, thay will come to you. Use me as bate."

message 26: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "I don't wish all of them just yet... but that is an idea for later."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Falcon ran in grabbed a gun and started shooting at Joelle he ran to Storm "Are you ok?" He asked with his back to Storm. ((Should Storm like shoot him from behind or something?))

message 28: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (Yea at first. If you want him to be captured, perhaps Falcon and them get him out of there and think they got the mind control out of Storm, but don't realize that they hadn't)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(Would you mind controll Falcon too? So Storm could shoot Falcon then Joelle could mind control him then they would both return to HQ looking as if Falcon rescued Storm and Storm was badly injured.)

message 30: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments She was hit by 2 of them, one in the shoulder, and another in her chest but seemed to brush them off. "I've been far to accustomed to pain, so much that your pitiful weapons can't even hurt me in the ways I've been hurt before." she replied as she began to shoot ice spikes at him.

message 31: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (Yea sure)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm pulled out a gun and shot falcon in the leg then knocked him unconcious.

The last thing Falcon remembered were Storm's purple eyes then everything was black.

message 33: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (so did Storm knock him out?)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yep)

message 35: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle smirked. "Bring him over to the table. Im getting ready for a little "operation"."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm lugged Sam's body to the table and layed him down who is he? She thought he looked kinda farmiliar.

message 37: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments (While under the control they have access to their memories and such but have most concern and must obey Joelle)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ooh)

message 39: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Who is this?" She asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sam (falcon) he can fly, has super glasses, and can talk to birds. He is my best friend" She said

message 41: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle nodded, "make sure he's tied down and then wake him up."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Storm tied Sam down.She shook Sam's shoulders to wake him up.

Sam woke up. "Where am I?" He looked at Storm "how could you?? you betrayed me!" He looked into her eyes and realized they were purple he turned to Joelle "What did you do to her!" He yelled. He then made high screechy sounds and His eagle swooped in and started attacking Joelle.

message 43: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments Joelle froze the bird solid. "I decided to make him my mind slave, and you'll be my mind Slave too." She said looking into his eyes

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam shut his eyes quickly.

Storm forced them open.

Sam looked straight into Joelle's eyes and his own eyes turned purple

Storm smiled as she saw his purple eyes.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(Btw Storm is a girl)

message 46: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Good. First, Storm, for this plan I need you to seem hurt. Release Falcon and you 2 fight for a bit."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shure" Storm said she released Sam.

Sam lunged at Storm and punched her in the stumach.

Storm groaned and punched Sam in the jaw

Sam pulled out a gun and shot Storm in the arm.

Storm screamed and lunged at Sam

Sam punched Storm in the head, knocking her unconcious.

Storm hit the ground with a thud.

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Now bring her back in." Joelle commanded as she prepared another little tool.

(Also to note, the only way to break free from her control is for them to knock out or heavily break Joelle's concentration.)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam picked up Storm and brought her back in.

message 50: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 1516 comments "Now grab the frozen bird." She commanded him. She was getting low on heat, she needed some heat soon... And it would be a good test... She smirked as she looked at the unconscious Storm.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8