the Belle Cult discussion

Introductions > Getting to know eachother

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Ok, Sian thought it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves to one another, so that it's more than just discussing books. So that we are more comfortable with one another. So please comment below with your name, your tumblr URL so everyone knows who you are, your age, where you live, what you like to read, and anything else you wanna say about yourself!!

So, I'm Sophia. On tumblr, I am the-questionable-hufflepuff, I'm 16 years old, I read just about everything. I play the guitar (I'm not good, I just take some lessons) and I like to listen to Imagine Dragons, Halsey, David Bowie, the Smiths, and stuff like that. I'm a type one diabetic (which means my pancreas is dead) and I really like chocolate

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Sophia wrote: "Ok, Sian thought it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves to one another, so that it's more than just discussing books. So that we are more comfortable with one another. So please comment bel..."

I forgot to say where I live, woops!! I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota with 3 dogs, and the people aren't important enough for me to name. My dog's names are Baylee, Lucy and Doug. Baylee and Lucy are mini golden doodles and Doug is a yorkie. I literally love them to death and would probably die without them.

message 3: by Sian (new)

Sian (ssiiann) | 13 comments Hey guys! So my name is Sian (sigh-an). I'm 16 and I'm from Trinidad (that's in the Caribbean). On Tumblr I'm known as the-uniwhore ;) I read practically everything but mainly YA and Classics. I play piano and I do art. My dream is to be a Fashion Designer and Human Rights Activist and I ship myself with Halsey :D I listen to all kinds of music from pop to trap to indie and I'm a chocoholic :)

message 4: by Ash (new)

Ash (phantasmalcaricature) | 42 comments Mod
Hey! I'm Ash and my tumblr url is glorifiedregrets. I live in LA. I like YA, fiction, fantasy, and paranormal mostly, but I'm pretty open to other genres too, depending on the book. I play the piano and the viola, and I'm generally just obsessed with music. I love [in no particular order] alternative, jazz, classical, pop punk [punk rock?], KPOP, and pop.

I see an abundance of the word pop. This calls for...POP GOES THE WEASEL. *slides on shades*

Otherwise I love writing, video games, and art. :3

message 5: by Cami (new)

Cami (camithedancer) | 10 comments Hi I'm Cami, my tumblr is pointeshoepirate (though I might change my URL soon). Im 13 years old. I live in Iowa and I'm a competitive dancer. My favorite book series is The Mortal Instruments and I love any YA fantasy/dystopia. I like to listen to alt rock and pop music.

Elaina Richards Hi I'm Elaina! (Tumblr user 3ffulgent) I'm from Arizona and I love to read YA, Classics, and anything that's being made into a movie or television show. I'm always keeping myself busy, but I'm just a bookworm at heart who loves to spend hours tucked away with an excellent story :)

message 7: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Alrighty,let's do this! HEY!!! I'm Philippa; 16 years old and living in England. I sing and play the cello so music and books are absolutely the most important things in my life. I like to say my taste in music spans most of the genres except for heavy metal and the more hard rock (and i like to say it because it's true). I will read anything at all under the sun -JUST GIVE ME A BOOK.
This'll do, won't it?

message 8: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Rachel wrote: "Did you do your GCSEs this year?"

Yeah I did

message 9: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Rachel wrote: "Philippa wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Good luck with the results. They're next week right? A week after the A-level ones."

Yep, 20th August. Good luck with your A levels results as well!!

message 10: by Mica (new)

Mica (hedalesmics) | 3 comments Hey there! Uhm, well, I'm Mica, my tumblr is thegirlfromtherainbowsmagic, I'm 16 and I live in Argentina. I read almost anything, but mostly YA fantasy or mystery/romantic novels. I also listen to many genres, mostly pop idk, but I don't like heavy metal and that type of music. I play the piano and I wish I could draw, lol. Also I correct myself a lot when it's about english, ask anyone(?) Oh, and I'd love to travel the world someday.

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (perksofabookshelf) | 29 comments Well helloo there.. fancy meeting you all here. I'm Sophia, I'm 15, and I live in Louisiana. My tumblr url is perksofabookshelf. ummm I like to read obviously. In particular YA fantasy, romance contemporary, and dystopian. I like all sorts of rock: indie, punk, alernative, and just regular of course. Pop is always good as well. This seems like it will be fun, super excited, though I miss my old icons lol

message 12: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Rachel wrote: "I'm terrified, but only a few days left. What are you doing after GCSEs? A-levels or a BTEC or something else? If I'm nosey, pleas..."

I'm doing A levels - maths, bio, chem, eng lit and I'm going to do spanish externally as well. Haha i don't mind the questions at all! Just imagine, 2 days and this'll all be over for you...

message 13: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Sophia wrote: "This seems like it will be fun, super excited, though I miss my old icons lol "

I think it'll be good but yeah i know what you mean about the icon as well!!

message 14: by Sian (new)

Sian (ssiiann) | 13 comments So happy to meet everyone :)

message 15: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Rachel wrote: "I can't wait. And I can at the same time. That probably makes no sense.
"

No that makes perfect sense - it's exactly how I feel about next week! How did it go in the end, if you don't mind me asking? Well I hope!

message 16: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Rachel wrote: "I did great, I got into my firm choice and managed to get an A* and 2 As. Which was good. Lydia also got into her firm choice. And good luck for next week, although..."

Aah well done both of you!!! And thanks :)

message 17: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (thesparklywriter) | 14 comments Hey!!! I'm Lydia (lydiasourstrawberry on tumblr). I'm 18 and I live in England, smack bang in the middle.I read alot of YA but I'll read anything really.I listen to anything on the music spectrum, my favourites at the moment are Lorde, Halsey,Of monsters of men, London Grammar etc , etc.
The only things I really actually do are read , write and think and walk in the countryside. That's it.
I'm on holiday right now (yay!!) and I found out I got into uni yesterday, so yeah, hello!

message 18: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 27 comments Hi guys! I finally have time to do this! I'm Danielle (Fancyfae on tumblr), I'm from Long Island (That's an island off of New York, technically a part of it) and I just turned 22 this past June! I'm so old, I'm sorry! I really love to read YA stuff and I don't think I've ever read a normal adult book haha. I really like fantasy, stories about friendship, and the ever popular dystopian books ( I STILL love those!). I am currently reading City of Bones and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. My favorite book series of all time is the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike and if you've read them I will love you so very much! I've learned they're not super popular. I love music as well! I really like jazz music, pop music, and musical soundtracks! I love Disney like most people out there! It's my dream to work there someday but I'm sure I'll never get to. I love animals! All of them but specifically wild animals (Bears, tigers and wolves are three favorites). I know I seem like I would be a really social person and I KIND of am but I'm actually more social on tumblr. I don't feel afraid to make friends with people on tumblr. If I had met any of you in real life I wouldn't be saying this much. In real life I kind of stick with the friends I've had for a while. I really love Disney fairies and ever after high and people in real life don't....and the people that love to read that I know in real life only like the one current popular book. ANYWAY I think I've said far too much!