Naruto Roleplay discussion

Places/Homes > Cronus' House.. And Mituna's?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 1009 comments Mod
((Pics to come later))

A girl with a short white skirt, white shirt with a pink cat on it and short blonde hair walks towards the rather large house. In front of her was a boy in a bumble bee outfit, no helmet and his black hair hung in his face. He was skateboarding while making a bumble bee noise, though the girl didn't seem to mind, seeming quite used to it. The boy didn't wear this outfit often, but due to his 'accident' yesterday, he had to have it off to get it cleaned, even if he didn't like the thought of it.
The girl walks up and calmly knocks on Cronus' door.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cronus had been asleep, wearing his black shorts and white shirt. He walked up to the door, opening it, his eyes groggy and tired. "Morning" he mumbled quietly, glancing over at Mituna. "Whadda you two want?" he replied.

Rose sighs,"Good morning Cronus, were you still asleep? Its 10 am, you should be up and doing something with your life." She glances back at Mituna who had stopped and was holding his skateboard while staring in Cronus' direction. She then looks back at Cronus,"I need you to do me a favor. You're on our team now, so you need to learn to care for Mituna like i do. I was asked to go on a private mission with our sensei, and due to Dave and Karkat being busy with their own training, i want you to take care of Mituna for me for a few days. He cant be home alone, not even for an hour without getting into anything. Please?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cronus cringed, staring at Mituna for a minute, sighing and taking his shirt off as he walked back into the house, "Let him in" he muttered.

message 6: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 09, 2015 06:24PM) (new)

Rose nods,"Thank you, Cronus. His usual outfit is being washed due to him falling in mud.. But ill have it shipped over here tonight, that's the only other outfit he would allow me to put on." She turns to face Mituna,"You listen to him, you hear?" She glances back,"And be nice, Cronus." With that she leaves.

Mituna watches her threw his black hair before he places his skate board down and quickly skates into the house. Due to Rose having to just teach him YET AGAIN how to ride it before they left the house, he was doing it sorta like a pro would. Until that is when he got inside, his skateboard caught on the table and he flew off onto his face, grunting,"Shit shit shit shit."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cronus watched him, "Ugh. Can you not fuck up my house please?" he said as he closed the door and locked it.

Mituna grunts innocently,"Sorry.. I didn't mean to.." He picks up his skateboard, looking up at Cronus,"Can i color?! That wont ruin your house!" Even though his hair covered his eyes, his voice showed the excitement he had at the thought of coloring.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cronus sighed quietly, "Fine" he replied, walking into the living room and pulling out a coloring book and crayons.

He giggles,"Yay!" He gets up, following after him while chanting annoyingly,"Color! Color! Color!!" He walks over and sits at the table, reaching out to him expectantly as if wanting the book and crayons immediately.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cronus watched him, "Aight, aight, calm yo tits." he said, placing them down and sighing.

He laughs, grabbing crayons and begins drawing what seems to look like Cronus.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cronus looked down at the drawing, "Say, whatcha drawing there?" he asked.

He blinks, covering it up,"Its a secret!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "But i wanna see Tun- Mituna" he quickly corrected himself.

Mituna hides it,"I don't want you to! You might ruin it!" He huffs, keeping it hidden.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Ugh. Fine, be that way. I'm gonna make some flipping lunch, do you want anything?" he asked.

Mituna blinks, looking up at him,"Coffee?" He asks cutely. He didn't hear Rose say he couldn't have any, though then again he didn't know that Rose also might of sent over a note telling him the do's and dont's for Mituna.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "No. Somethin else" he replied blankly, folding his arms and sighing.

Mituna blinks, whining,"Aw, why not?!"