Disney University {DU} discussion

Dorms > Matthew Kody Hatter Custom Dorm (3 spots vacant)

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl} | 190 comments Mod
Matthew Kody Hatter Custom Dorm

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments Kady walks in and unpacks his stuff.

message 3: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Clara walked inside his dorm, slamming the door.
"You better stay away from Harlow." She said in a low threatening voice.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments He talks in his deep scottish voice. "Make me..."

message 5: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"You sound hilarious!" Clara started laughing, Scottish voices always made her laugh. It sounded weird, and how he was trying to threaten her back was hilarious.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Dang so i dont sound evil?" He said and sat down

message 7: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"No, you sound stupid, now leave Har alone and go play your childish loony games with kids your age instead of stabbing people that can do much worse." She threatened again.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Sorry i just want to be bad like you. I look up to the queen of hearts but i dont want my dad to know... But he isnt re now. But h did leave a hidden microphone on me but i crushed it." He said

message 9: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

That didn't seem like something the Mad Hatter would do. Clara thought.
"Well you're doing a horrible job." Clara stated nonchalantly.
"Here's some advice, stop trying. I'll be on my way now." She said turning around, about to turn the doorknob...

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "No please dont leave. I want you to be my mentor..." He said

message 11: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"Haha that's funny." She turned around, "It's impossible and besides, you're too young."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments (I gtgill be back later)

message 13: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

((Ok and also, if you're talking out of character, use two parenthesis not one, like this -> ))

message 15: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

((Thanks))

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Im not to young... Please?" He asks.

message 17: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"I can maybe ask Derick for a reverse youth charm." She said. "It makes you older, so that solves that problem, but I will need something in return."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "No i dont want to be older!" He said.

message 19: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"Then no I can't mentor you." Clara pursed her lips and crossed her arms. That was the only exception and he didn't even take it. She was giving him an easy offer and he didn't even take it. Oh well. His choice.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Than i guess im good and i am going to hang out with your sister!" He said

message 21: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"Ok, whatever. She is the one who will suffer the consequences. I warned her. If she gets in trouble...it's off with her head and your head."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Fine! Ill stay away from her... Im suprised you arent going to do anything bad to me... Like make me a kod with a youth charm so your not so evil after all." He said. "You actually seem quite nice!"

message 23: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"No, you're not worth my time or breath that's all." Clara said. "Speaking of time, I'm going to leave now, I already missed lunch because of you."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Fine make me older. Then help me be evil!" He says

message 25: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"You had your chance, but you refused. Sorry, but the villains don't have second chances." Clara shook her head and strutted out the room. She wanted him to beg, If he wanted to be evil.

message 26: by Zed the Great and Powerful! (last edited Aug 09, 2015 08:25PM) (new)

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Make me evil please!" He gets down on his knees. "I will do anything!"

message 27: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"Villains aren't beggars." Clara smirked.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Teach me how to be evil. Now!" He said

message 29: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"You don't make the decisions here, I do. Go find someone else if you're that desperate."

((Clara Leaves))

message 30: by Zed the Great and Powerful! (last edited Aug 09, 2015 08:48PM) (new)

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments ((Well now what. He cant go talk to har. Have any good characters?))

message 31: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

((Nope))

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments ((Ok. Wanna rp at the harry potter one? Everybody is offline here. I like this one more than the other though.))

message 33: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

((Ok))

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments ((Your post at the lake))