Gravendors Asylum {{ Semi-Detailed RP }} discussion

Rooms > Mason's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason arrived at his room, he opened the door to his room.

message 3: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris followed him in, getting in his bed and curling up after pulling off his shoes. He pulled the blanket up to his shoulders, hoping that Mason would join him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason took off his shoes and then his hoodie and shirts, he was self conscience about his thin, thin body, he bit his lip hoping Fenris wouldn't really mind, he walked over to his bed and he got under the covers, his back faced Fenris.

message 5: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He curled up against him, closing his eyes and attempting to fall alseep again. Fenris moved his burnt arm so that no pressure was being put on it, his chest against Mason's.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason tried to fall asleep again, it was no use just yet.

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris held onto him tightly, sleeping peacefully now.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason looked at the black wall of his room, he sighed and bit his lip, he never felt this way before, and he couldn't believe the way he felt about Fenris already.

message 9: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He snuggled closer to him, shivering because of his lack of body fat. He attempted to use Mason for warmth, but he wasn't much better. Fenris shifted often in his sleep, clearly having bad dreams.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason shifted and he turned around and he face a sleeping Fenris, he bit his lip as he watched Fenris.

message 11: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He squirmed quite a bit, as if he were trying to get away from something or someone. Fenris whimpered in his sleep, holding onto Mason even tighter.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason wrapped his arms around Fenris, he sighed as he tried to fall asleep.

message 13: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris calmed once his arms were around him, his cheek against Mason's chest.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason began to snore quietly as he fell asleep.

message 15: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris woke up several hours later. He didn't pull away from him, however. He curled up against him even more, his leg moving between Mason's.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason didn't wake up, he was still breathing, but he didn't awaken, it was the actual first time he ever got any sleep.

message 17: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris snuggled up close to him and closed his eyes, attempting to fall back to sleep.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason shifted, he yawned in his sleep.

message 19: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He fell asleep again, hand clasping his shoulder.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason snuggled closer into Fernis, he was enjoying the fact that he had someone here with him.

message 21: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) His burnt arm started to hurt, and he started to whimper in his sleep. Fenris moved even closer to him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason, in his sleep, pulled Fenris closer, they're bodies were pressed against one another.

message 23: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He moved his legs, wrapping one around Mason's hip. Fenris whimpered a bit more, wishing he had something to make the pain go away.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason awoken, he looked at Fenris, knowing that he could help him, he shifted and moved away from Fenris, he went over to the bathroom connected to his room and he searched for the ointment,

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He woke up when he felt that Mason was absent. Fenris sat up, a yawn escaping his lips.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason came back, " I have something that might soothe the pain of the burn," Mason says as he too let out a yawn.

message 27: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He nodded, unwrapping his arm. Fenris winced at the sight of it, quickly looking away.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason grimaced, he came over, he sat down next to Fernis on the bed.

message 29: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He held out his arm so that Mason could deal with it for him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason squirted some ointment onto his hand, he gently took Fenris's arm and he began to rub the ointment on the burn.

message 31: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He whimpered, jerking his arm. Fenris moved it back into his hand, blinking away the tears.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason looked at Fenris, he kept rubbing the ointment into the burn softly, and gently.

message 33: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He closed his eyes, taking deep breaths. Fenris hated the aftermath of his burnings, but the feeling while doing it could be worth it sometimes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason finished rubbing the ointment into the burn, " It'll start to soothe the burn soon Fenris," Mason says softly.

message 35: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Can you get me a new wrap for my arm?" He asked quietly, sniffling a bit.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason nodded, " Of course my darling," Mason says softly, he got up and he went back to the bathroom, after a few minutes he came back with a whole new roll of gauze.

message 37: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris took it and wrapped up his arm, letting out a sigh. He lay back down, gazing up at the ceiling.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason laid down next to him, he sight and bit his lip.

message 39: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "So, what do you want to do?" Fenris crossed his arms over his chest, a bit bored.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason shrugged, " I'm still tired as hell, all I want to do is just sleep and dream of you," Mason replied.,

message 41: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He blushed, glancing over at him. "Well, that's sweet. But sleeping can be boring."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" I haven't slept for four years Fenris," Mason replied, he glanced at Fenris.

message 43: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Oh. " he looked down, not knowing how he should respond.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ever since I did what I did, I haven't been able to sleep because of the nightmares and memories," Mason explained softly.

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "You were able to sleep today, though" Fenris pointed out, sitting up.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" Because I finally had someone who could make me fall asleep," Mason answered.

message 47: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris nodded, moving so that he was next to him. He lay down, curling up against him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason put an arm around Fenris's shoulders, he smiled lightly and he closed his eyes,

message 49: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He closed his eyes, falling asleep again. Fenris looked so innocent while he slept.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason tried to fall back asleep, he was finally able to when he was beginning to think about Fenris.

« previous 1