Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Town > Kita No Aisu Ya San ((Ice Cream Shop))

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 214 comments Mod

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments Kaito entered the place with a smirk as he loved a good bit of icecream.

message 3: by Scarlett (new)

Rosaline ran in out of breath. She had to run all the way there to catch up to him after talking to Coraline. "How...can...you...walk...so...fast!?" She said in between breaths.

message 4: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "What do you mean?. I just walked my normal pace." He says with a chuckle and a raised brow. ((All of the conditioning from running away from the teachers. XD))

message 5: by Scarlett (new)

((XD)) "Ugh!" Rosaline replied tiredly. "Maybe slow down next time." Kaito smiled lightly. "So which flavor are you getting?"

message 6: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Probably peppermint. If they've got it." He says as he smiles and looks to her. "What do you want?." He asks still smiling.

message 7: by Scarlett (new)

"Um, I think I want mint or chocolate!" she replied smiling. "Do you think I can get both?" she felt weird in this place all alone with him. What if he thought this was a date? Am I okay with it? she thought.

message 8: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "I think they offer triple scoop if you wanted it." He replies as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet.

message 9: by Scarlett (new)

"Yay!" Rosaline said smiling brightly. "Are you sure you do't want me to pay for mine?"

message 10: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Its cool. ive got enough for both. So you wanted both flavours right." He says as he walks over to the counter.

message 11: by Scarlett (new)

"Yeah. Thanks Kaito! I'm gonna go wait outside," she said, walking towards the door.

message 12: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Cool." He replies as he orders the icecream and waits for the guy to get it to him.

message 13: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Is she still walking to the door? XD))

message 14: by Scarlett (new)

((I bet she's outside by now...XD))

message 15: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Its your reply.))

message 16: by Scarlett (new)

Rosaline waited outside the wind making her hair going into her face. She was wanting to walk to the park to eat their ice cream as she loved the brisk air. ((Sorry. I'll be on more later! :/))

message 17: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments Kaito walked out a few minutes later with the icecream in hand as he goes to hand it to her. "Here yah go." He smiles as he licks his own ice cream.

message 18: by Scarlett (new)

"Thanks!" she said and grabbed it from him. She liicked it and sighed. It was so delicious. "So do you want to walk to the park, at a normal speed please?" she asked, looking at the sky and the sunset.

message 19: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Sure i wouldnt mind a walk to the park." He says as he puts one hand in his pocket as he begins to walk at a slower pace than before but still a decent one.

message 20: by Scarlett (new)

Rosaline walked beside him, eating her ice cream and staring ahead, lost in thought. If Kaito thinks of this as a date, then what does he think of me!? I mean I thought that we were only friends! God, Coraline needs to get out of my head. She makes me worry to much. she thought. Her homework was sitting underneath her pillow, hopefully where Coraline wouldn't find it. Too many questions." she thought. "So what did you do today?" she asked Kaito.

message 21: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Besides angering the teach?. Not to much really." He replies simply while enjoying his icecream and every so often looking over at her. Thats not even the start of what i did today. He mentally chuckles to himself as he continues walking.

message 22: by Scarlett (last edited Aug 11, 2015 07:17PM) (new)

"Well I meant something new, but I guess that's cool. But you do that almost everyday!" Rosaline laughed. "Why do you like getting into trouble so much?" she asked, trying to match his pace.

message 23: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Meh its just in my nature i guess." He says as he notices a pair of thugs ahead on the path picking on a kid as he gains a not to pleased look on his face. Something that never really came through his calm collected face. "Could you hold my ice cream for a minute Rose." He says as he looks at her and holds out the icecream.

message 24: by Scarlett (new)

"Yeah, be careful, okay?" she said grabbing his ice cream. Rosaline smiled as he ran towards the kid getting picked on.

message 25: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments As he came up to the thugs he noticed they were students of another school picking on a freshmen. Kaito stopped and crossed his arms. "Hey meat heads. Why dont you pick on someone your own size." he says as he thugs turn around and look angrily at him as they start to walk towards him before stopping after a few feet. "Your k-Kaito Okashi." one of the thugs said backing up a bit. "Yeah thats me. now get lost before i decide to do something else." Kaito says as a butterfly knife falls from his sleeve as he opens it in a intimidating way.

message 26: by Scarlett (new)

((Sorry! I didn't get a notification. My laptops being stupid...:) )) The thugs ran away tripping over each other. Kaito burst out laughing and Rosaline walked up beside him. "Good job," she said, handing him his ice cream. "You ready to keep going?"

message 27: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Yeah. And they thought they were tough guys or something." He chuckles a bit more as he looks around for the kid as he mustve ran away when he distracted the thugs.

message 28: by Scarlett (new)

"Anyways, we should hurry. It's getting dark and I still need to do homework," Rosaline said looking up at the darkening sky.

message 29: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Back to the dorm i guess." He says with a smirk as he finished up his icecream.

message 30: by Scarlett (new)

"Cool! Let's go back," she said, slowly eating her ice cream. They began to walk towards the school, neither talking at first. "Kaito, why did you protect that boy? It just doesn't really seem like something you would do."

message 31: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "I may be a bully and harsh prankster but I dont like seeing other people do it. With me its all in good fun but with thugs like those morons i generally step in." He explains as he looks straight ahead.

message 32: by Scarlett (new)

"Oh, well I suppose that is true," Rosalie said staring down. Her head was spinning with thoughts. I never thought he would do something like that. I guess I shouldn't judge him by the way he acts most of the time. she thought. She yawned suddenly really tired from everything that had occurred in the past few days.

message 33: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "What am i gonna have to carry you back in a minute." He chuckles to himself as a smile crept onto his face.

message 34: by Scarlett (new)

"No I'm okay just tired. I can make it there," she yawned again, closing her eyes for a second.

message 35: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "You a hundred percent sure about that." He raised an eyebrow as he looked over at her.

message 36: by Scarlett (new)

"Yeah," she mumbled walking forward. She opened her eyes and her head pounded. She fell to her knees and held her head. I really need to stop this! I can't stay ahead of my class and do extra work for the teachers! she thought angrily.

message 37: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Woah hey are you alright?." He kneels down and looks at her as he puts his hand on her back.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Cole! Do you want Gumi to show up like you asked???))

message 39: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((I would say wait for a minute. Until Kaito can get Rosaline back to her dorm.))

message 40: by Scarlett (new)

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just have been working really hard," she said beginning to stand up.

message 41: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Well then take it easy sometimes. Lets get you back to your dorm." He says helping her up,

message 42: by Scarlett (new)

"Thanks, Kaito," she replied, smiling slightly. He helped her up and she began walking to her dorm, Kaito beside her, helping keep her steady.

message 43: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Change threads?.))

message 44: by Scarlett (new)

((Sure!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole wrote: "((I would say wait for a minute. Until Kaito can get Rosaline back to her dorm.))"

((coolsies!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi opened the door and shivered slightly as the cold temperature of the inside temperature hit her.

message 47: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "You cold?." He asks as he smirks with a raised eyebrow.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi looked up at him "Either that or you're too hot" She replied with a raised eyebrow.

((Lol there's actually a good 20cm difference in their height XD))

message 49: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((With the measurment she is. He is a foot and like 4 inches taller than her. XD))

"I will take that as a compliment. Here." he says as he takes off his over shirt and puts it on her. "We wont be in here for long but still." he says as there is a good five person line infront of them.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((She is a midget, or he's a very tall midget))

The shirt was like a dress everywhere but her chest. She looked at her hands which had disappeared in the sleeves. She rolled them up a bit and hugged herself. She sighed. His shirt felt so warm and smelt so comforting "You're shirt smells nice" she thought out aloud as they lined up

« previous 1