Legal Thrillers group discussion

The Lovers' Tango
This topic is about The Lovers' Tango
Great Legal Suspense > New Legal Thriller

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mark Rubinstein (markrubinstein) | 1 comments I have written a legal thriller (June 2015) called "The Lovers' Tango" and I hope that folks in this group will read it!

Author Jon Land has recently reviewed it for the Providence Journal (July 19, 2015):

"The Lovers' Tango by Mark Rubinstein. Thunder Lake Press. 352 pages.

Most of you haven't heard of Mark Rubinstein but that might be about to change thanks to the sultry and seductive "The Lovers' Tango."

With echoes of the film "Body Heat", the book follows writer Bill Shaw's ill-fated, ultimately tragic romance with actress Nora Reyes -- more than tragic when years after the fact, Shaw finds himself a suspect in Reyes' apparent murder.

In the true tradition of noir, reality becomes subjective based on whose POV we're getting it from. The result is an elegant puzzle that turns the book into the 51st shade of gray, only with a terrific legal backdrop that merges the tale into an equally steamy courtroom thriller.

A kind of hybrid mix of Sandra Brown's and Harlan Coben's mind-twisting tales where we're left feeling the victims of a magic trick. Rubinstein proves quite the magician here and his performance is not to be missed."

REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 2 comments Thanks for posting--I just purchased it. I have several of your books; I need to carve out some reviewing time.