ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 09, 2015 03:58PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
A deep clearing located in the forest. It's walls are rocky and go straight up. There are caves located around the inner walls, accessible from the narrow path that leads around the clearing. The fresh-kill pile is located in a shallow hole in the middle of the camp. There is a large, flat rock on the left side that will become heated from the sun in the afternoon.

(Actual Spoiler in a way)
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom walked out of the warrior's den and down into the camp. She looked up, and was glad to see that the sky was clear.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather was laying down not to far from the warriors den. His eyes closed, thinking to himself. He opened them to a new set of paw-steps and saw Skyblossom had come out of the Warriors den. "Hello!" He said to her, smiling.

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Hi Owlfeather." Skyblossom said, shaking her pelt. The sun was out, but it was very humid.

((I have to go. I have to shop for school. And eat chinese.... \o/ /o/ \o\))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((ok...Bya!))

He smiled, sitting up. While yawning a little, he had so many thoughts, but pushed them aside of a friend. "I would have expected mist." Owlfeather mumbled, half to himself and half to her. "Right, anyway," He started. "How have you been?"

message 6: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Fine. What about you?" She asked, licking her paw. She brushed her paw against her ear, looking at Owlfeather with a sideways glance. He was right, you would expect mist in this weather. Maybe it will rain... She thought. They hadn't seen rain in a bit, and it would help the vegetation.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "I'm doing good, due to...recent events, I think I'm doing pretty well." Owlfeather explained. Ugh, what am I saying? I'm fine! Silly me. He smiled at her, "So? Wanner come hunting with me and a few other cats later?"

message 8: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 15, 2015 09:02AM) (new)

"Sure, that would be fun." She said, smiling. She liked Owlfeather. He was funny, and as far as she was concerned the only cat that never picked on her. She put her paw down by her side, still looking at Owlfeather with her big, beady eyes.

((XD XD XD I have to go now. Ttyl dude! ;D))

message 9: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Here for tad bit more! If you post soon I can probably reply!))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((O.O ok bya! :P))

He shook his pelt from small amouts of rain drops that had formed due to the damp. Laughing a little he sighed. "Ah, it's good to talk to someone again."

((Poor Owlfeather! All dem eyes! :P))

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((XD IKR?!?))

"Yah..." She said, shaking her pelt. She hated it when she got wet. Her fur absorbed all of the water, and it was hard to get dry. "So, what time will we be hunting?" She asked, sitting down again, slightly closer than before....

((*snicker* PRESSURE!!! AND AWKWARDNESS! XD Bye. ))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "E-eerr, around sunset." He explained. "Where the pray is tiard from running around all day will be the best time in my thoughts." Owlfeather said, stuttering the first words. "you ok with that?"

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Ok. I'll be ready." She said with a small smile. She laughed on the inside when Owlfeather stuttered. "That's a really good idea, hunting when the prey is tired." She said, sweeping her tail over her paws.

((Alright, I'm FINALLY leaving. I won't post 'till I get back. BYE!))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Glad to hear your on bored!" He said, happy to also see that Skyblossom wasnt shy talking to him, no one should be.

message 15: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom smiled. "So am I." She said. "So, see you at sunset?" She asked.

message 16: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

message 17: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Are you there Crimson? Did something happen? Did your internet go down? Did you simply not come on today? O.o))

message 18: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Meep))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Sorry!))

"Unless you wanner hang with me until then, sure." He said, standing up. "It's not like we are going to eat air."

message 20: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom purred. "I guess I'll hang out with you then. Not like I have anything else to do." She said, looking at Owlfeather.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((If owlfeather ans skyblossom dont go together,(I think they will :P) I will create Enderstorm. A long lost OC.))

"Cool, what you wanner do?" He asked, purring himself a little.

message 22: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Yah, me thinks they'll get to, too :D))

"I don't know. We could walk in the forest." She said, noticing his purr.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Lets go then!" Owlfeather said, happy.

((South? And I'm gonner post first >:) ))

message 24: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((XD Sure, but West is prettier... O.O))

message 26: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((So, West. And you post first. XD))