ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

creation > RippleClan Creation

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Please use a detailed template!

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη { This template and creation belongs to ℭґїмṧøη }

{ Name }
Thunderstorm
{ Nick Name }
Thunder

{ Age }
28 Moons

{ Gender}
Male

{ Rank }
Kit / Apprentice / Warrior / Deputy / Leader

{ Clan }
FrostClan
{ Former Clan }
FrostClan

{ Mentor }
None
{ Former Mentor }
Lilysong

{ Apprentice }
None
{ Former Apprentice }
Brightpaw
Just finished training Pinepaw

{ Personality }
Thunderstorm is a brave and loyal cat, he wont let anything unbetween that bond. He's clan's health is really important to him and wont let anyone treet him untill everyone else has been treated. Thunderstorm dosent like cats who brake the code and wont stand cats who think hes broken it. Thunderstorm is normaly grate with the she-cats, and gets a lot of attation from them although Thunderstorm dosent seem to care as much for love. This is unless your really close to him and know him well. And if you can get around his talk of pray, that is. Thunderstorm likes to sometimes have quite evenings where the sun sets, hes always gone alone although anyone is welcom to join him.

{ Apperance }
Thunderstorm is a handsom tom with a strong body, powerful legs and sharp teeth. He is quite tall, but not the tallest and normaly towers over most cats, but not all. Thunderstom has blue eyes with a small hint of purple in the midddle, which in sunset glow yellow, and a lovely pattened brown pelt.
{ Photo }

{ Mate/Cursh }
Crush: Open
{ Kits }
None

{ Histroy }
Thunderstrom's Hurricane
"Its like being torn in two, Star or Dark."
Orignal: "Its like being torn up, heaven or hell."

As a kit Thunderstorm was very happy, nice and chearful. He was always over helpful as an older kit and liked to hang around apprentices, although he did this for a reason. Thunderstorm was a smart cat, but he played dum. The reason he would hang around apprentices and young warriors was because when he turned to an apprentice, whatever mentor he would get would like him, and he would get along with the other apprentices. When he did turn into an apprentice, his plan took motion, and it worked just right. Until his brother got into a fight with him, most apprentices chose Thunderstorm's side although because he made such good friends with everyone. He felt sorry for his brother, Hawkpaw but he was the one to start the fight untill he came clean with him. Hawkpaw told him that he had killed Frostheart, who Thunderstorm and many other cats had though he passed away due to an unknown illness. Thunderstorm didnt know what to feel, angery or sorry. It must have taken amazing strength to tell someone, but why did he do it? Hawkpaw then told him that the voices where telling him to kill Thunderstorm, and that he was going to killing himself so nothing else happened. Thunderstorm ran up to him, hugging him for what seemed like forever and whispered slowly that he forgave him. He didnt want to lose any other family. Thunderstorm already knew what this ment and started to cry in his brothers hug, Hawkpaw was going to go to the Dark Forest. He had killed there own father and thats for sure and deal braker. The next few moons where hard for both the brothers, but for Thunderstrom it just got worse. With his brother having the need to kill him, his training, and all in all just clan life became a nightmear. He started having bad dreems when Featherpaw started to care about him. Thunderstorm became deeply in love with her, and she became in love with him, and this tore him up even more. He wanted to be with his family, not matter what, but also his love. StarClan or Dark Forest, Love or Loyality? When Thunderstorm became a warrior, Featherpaw became Featherheart and Hawkpaw became Hawkflight. Three moons in, Featherheart had died, and all the older warriors conforted him as when he was a kit, he spent his time with them building up friendship. When Hawkflight came to tell that he was the one who killed Featherheart, Thunderstorm lashed out on him, shouting mixed with tears. Hawkflight started shouting back and they soon split up, not talking or looking at echother. Thunderstorm, now filled with guilt for shouting at his brother, and sorrow for Featherheart, couldnt sleep. That next morning Thunderstorm planned on saying sorry, but when he looked for him Thunderstorm could find him. Thunderstorm thought for the worst, and the Leader sent out partys looking for him; no luck. Thunderstorm ran without the forest looking for him, he didnt eat or drink for that hole day, untill he found Hawkflight! Delighted, Thunderstorm walked up to him; he was dead. Tears started to fill his eyes, he was on the ground, a fox sent covered him and it still smelt freash. He looked around at the snap of a twig and within a moments notice, he too was on the ground, a large mark covered his flank as he felt dizzy. The cent of a fox filled in nose, as he tired to stand up, but the fox ripped away at him and Thunderstorm soon lost, he was knocked out. That night he awoke from muffled voices, worried muffled voices and paw steps that seemed to be paceing up and down. The smell of hurbs around him made him open his eyes to see he was in the med den. Thunderstroms vission was blurry and had a rather bad head pain. "Oh, Thank StarClan hes awake!" A muffed voice said, "Be quite, he has a head pain and we dont want to make it worse." A nother muffled voice said as he tried to get up but was pushed back down again. "Oh, no no, Sorry Thunderstorm, but you have to stay here." The same mufflef voice said again. Before he clould speek, he was forced to eat something and Thunderstorms vission became even worse untill be drifted back to sleep. Thunderstorm wake up in the med den around Sunset the sent of his mother could be smelt as Thunderstorm opened his eyes to a more clear world. "Oh, I thoigh I lost you too." A soft voice said, and started licking his forhead and also started grooming him. "Mother?" Thunderstorm stuttered, having a hard time finding his voice. Brokenwhisper purred, and carried on grooming his head and fur. "I though I lost you too." She repited, laying a head on his flank whoch didnt hurt anymore. Thunderstorm purred to, feeling the warm embrace of Brokenwhisper, never wanting to move. It felt like forever untill his mother moved. "I'll get something for you to eat." She said and walked away. Thunderstorm lay there for a few more moments before straggering to sit up. He looked around and saw the med cat, had she been watching the hole time? What she said next answered his question. "I wont tell anyone." She smirked, but it quickly dropped. "Can you recall anything?" She asked, walking up to him, wanting to see if he had memmory loss. "Yeah...A fox attacked...Then I woke up here...And passed out and now I'---" Thunderstorm was cut off when a sudden pain went to his head and he was knocked out. When he woke he asked, "Wheres my brother?" Flightwing sighed sadly. "Gone, I'm so sorry but it was far too late to save him." She explained, as Thunderstrom's head dropped in sadness. "He's with StarClan now." Her words stuck in his head. Hawkflight would never see StarClan. Not even in his dreams. After Thunderstorm got better, he became very protective of Brokenwhisper has she was the only family he had left.

{ Family }
Mother / Brokenwhisper - alive, open, ask first
Father / Frostheart - deceased, open, ask first
Brother / Hawkflight - deceased, open, ask first

{ Theam Tune }
X Ambassadors - "Renegades"

{ Other }
Thunderstorm can get shy sometimes around cats he likes, and a cat who likes him too would be able to:
Stop him talking,
Make him shy,
Make him stutter on his words,

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη { This template and creation belongs to ℭґїмṧøη }

I acted like it didnt bother me, but inside it's killing me.

{ Name }
»Nightlightning
{ Nick Name }
»Night

{ Age }
»18 Moons

{ Gender }
»Tomcat

{ Rank }
»Warrior

Eight letters, three words, one regret: I Miss You.

{ Clan }
»RippleClan
{ Former Clan }
»DawnClan

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Whisperwhish

{ Apprentice }
»None
{ Former Apprentice }
»None

I see beauty in everything but me.

{ Personality }
»Nightlighting is nearly always stressed about his sister. He views himself as crule, selfless and nobody. Torn up about his sister been taken away, he blames himself everynight. The only thing thay now share is there name. Nightlightning always thinks that he should have stepped in, not make his sister leave. He wanted to replay it so he could change it, but cant. He needs somecat to tell him that its ok.

{ Apperance }
»Nightlightning takes mostly on his mothers side. Having mostly white pelt apart from the black patches he has. Nightlightning has light blue eyes and a light, but all body. The black patch around is back gose all around not just on one side.
{ Photo }
»

I would say I'm ok, but I'm done lying.

{ Mate/Cursh }
»Crush : Open
{ Kits }
»None

{ Histroy }
»Nightlightning was born in a little of two, himself and Nightstorm. They grew up together in DawnClan untill they where both made apprentices. RippleClan said that since there mother, Poppymist the white shecat had died, it was only right if they had her kits. Nightstorm and Nightlightning didnt like this idear, but as the leader a was away, the deputy made the choice. They could take ither himself or Nightstorm. Before they had a chance to say boodbye, Nightstorm was taken away and now lives in LightningClan. Nightlightning cried alone, not wanting to be seen weak. He should have stepped in, they should have taken him insied! Right..? Nightlighting turned into a warrior, and he always slept in his sisters den to rember her sent. After two moons he was done with lying and only told the truth. Giving away that he was depressed and that he needs somecat, even at a young age. Although he still dose sometimes say that hes ok.

{ Family }
»Mother - Poppymist - deceased, open, ask first
»Father - Darkclaw - alive, open, ask first
»Sister - Nightstorm - alive, me

Sometimes when I say I'm ok, I want someone to hug me and say, I know no your not.

{ Theam Tune }
»One Republic - "Come Home"

{ Other }
»Dont talk to Nightlighting about family, he gets very upset if you do.

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
~*~Name~*~
Snow-wish

~*~Age~*~
22 moons

~*~Gender~*~
She-cat

~*~Rank~*~
Warrior

~*~Clan~*~
RippleClan

~*~Former Mentor~*~
~Darkstripe~

~*~Apprentice~*~
~Open~

~*~Personality~*~
~Very Quiet~ ~Speaks her mind in times of crisis~ ~Always there to lend a helping paw~ ~Very Independent~

~*~Appearance~*~

http://www.factsvita.com/wp-content/u...

description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~Open~

~*~History~*~
Snow-wish grew up with a very normal kit-hood. She was always playing with the other kits, having fun. A while after she was born a sickness broke out that killed half of her clan, but her family was untouched. She was an average apprentice, helping out when she could and became a warrior when she was 18 moons.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Smallear
~Father~ Browntail
~Siblings~ None

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

This Cat and Template belong to Lionscar, if anything from this template or cat I will report you for theft, because it's disrespectful and mean, and I don't think you would want to get into trouble, I have worked hard and long on this template and cat and I would like it very much if you just wouldn't take anything from this template or cat.

≾≾≾ Name Information ≿≿≿

Orangekit
Orangepaw
Lionscar
Lionstar

≾≾≾ Birth Information ≿≿≿

Birthday: January 26th, 2014
Birth Time: Sunrise
Birth Season: Leaf-Bare

Zodiac: Aquarius
Star Sign: The water carrier
Birthstone: Garnet
Birth Planet: Uranus
Birth Flower: Carnation

≾≾≾ Appearance Information ≿≿≿

Breed: Tortoiseshell
Pelt: Orange, Black, White, Gray
Eyes: Almond shaped, Light Yellow
Build: Skinny, Lean
Weight: 1.9 lbs
Height: 2'
Other marks: She has a few scars

Image:

≾≾≾ Personal Information ≿≿≿

Personality: Lionscar is quiet, she's secretive and is always alone, she hates being with a group of cats, she's nice and kind when you get to know her, she doesn't go out very much. She was always very quiet, she loves sunny days and she hates rainy days, just like any other cat who hates water. Lionscar is a very odd she-cat, with many scars and many secrets she is often doubted about her loyalty to her clan.

History: When Lionscar was a kit, her father named her Orangekit, after her grandfather and Uncle, Lionscar loved her father when she was younger, her mom? died in kitting, Lionscar has two siblings, one sister and one brother, Redrose is her darling sister that has been by her side for over so many moons, she is the spitting image of they're mother Rosethorn. Lionscars brothers name is Darkshard, and he is the spitting image of Lionscar herself, Lionscar grew up as Orangekit and Orangepaw when her father died the day after her final Apprentice ceremony, Lionscar requested her name to be Lionscar, after her father, Lionspark and her friend Skyscar who died ten moons before her father.

≾≾≾ Biography Information ≿≿≿

- Sunny Days
- Friendly Smiles
- Smiles
- Her Clan
- Helping out

Dislikes:
- Rainy Days
- Large crowd of cats
- The other clans
- Blood
- Death

≾≾≾ Clan Information ≿≿≿

BirthClan: Rippleclan
Current Clan: Rippleclan

≾≾≾ Education Information ≿≿≿

Current Apprentice: none
Trained Apprentice: None, too young
Current Mentor: None
Former Mentor: Lilystream - Open

≾≾≾ Love Information ≿≿≿

Crush: Open, Ask First
Mate: Open, Ask First ( Crush first )
Kits: N/A, wants them badly

≾≾≾ Family Information ≿≿≿

Mother: Rosethorn - Open
Father: Lionspark - Open
Sister: Redrose - Open
Brother: Darkshard - Lionscar's

≾≾≾ Other Information ≿≿≿

N/A

Again, This Cat and Template belong to Lionscar, if anything from this template or cat I will report you for theft, because it's disrespectful and mean, and I don't think you would want to get into trouble, I have worked hard and long on this template and cat and I would like it very much if you just wouldn't take anything from this template or cat.

message 7: by Who? (last edited Aug 15, 2015 07:32AM) (new)

Who? ~*~Name~*~
Leopardstar

~*~Age~*~
31 moons

~*~Gender~*~
Shecat

~*~Rank~*~
Leader

~*~Clan~*~
Ripple clan

~*~Mentor~*~
N/A

~*~Apprentice~*~
N/A

~*~ Personality ~*~
She is strong willed, and try's to never give up a fight. Right now she is trying keep peace with the other clans, but usually is ready to scream to any cat within a tail length of the border.

~*~Appearance~*~
description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
Open

~*~History~*~
Before Leopardstar was leader she was called Leopardfang. After her father was caught by a twoleg she has hated them. To her they took everything: her father, her family's happiness, she even blamed them when she lost her brother, who drowned in the lake when he was a kit. When she became leader ( 10 moons ago)the twolegs started to take territory.She has given up hope of any revenge towards the twolegs. Sometimes she lashed out at her clanmates, because she was so stressed. These last moons she hasn't though, because now she just ignores the twolegs and their destruction. Leopardstar has lost two lives; one was from greencough, the other from when a rouge attacked her. She hates rouges and kittypets.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Open and alive
~Father~ Whiteclaw, lost to twolegs. :(
~Siblings~

Reedkit- Drowned :'(
Sister- Silverstream ( Willowshine)
Brother-Open

~*~Other~*~
N/A

message 8: by Who? (new)

Who? Approved. :]

message 9: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

~*~Name~*~
Silverkit Silverpaw Silverstream

~*~Age~*~
31 Moons

~*~Gender~*~
She-cat

~*~Rank~*~
Warrior/Leader's Sister

~*~Clan~*~
RippleClan

~*~Former Mentor~*~
~Longfur~

~*~Apprentice~*~
~Open~

~*~Personality~*~
~Smart~ ~Passionate~ ~Forgiving~ ~Friendly~ ~Easy-going~

~*~Appearance~*~

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/61/84...

description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~Open~

~*~History~*~
When Silverstream was a kit, like was perfect. Her family was happy, the clan was thriving, and life couldn't be better. Then tragedy struck. Her father was taken by twolegs, and she thought life would never be the same. Then, a quarter-moon before their apprenticeship, her brother drowned. Silverstream was devastated, and thought that there was no reason to live. She thought that StarClan had forsaken them all. But she became an apprentice, and blocked all of the harsh things life had to offer. She became a great warrior, and now feels no hate towards kittypets, rogues, or loners. But she still despises twolegs, and nothing will ever mend her heart.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Open and Alive
~Father~ Whiteclaw ~ Lost to twolegs
~Siblings~ Leopardstar (Who?)
~*~Other~*~

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2015 06:25AM) (new)

Name: DappleFur

Clan: RippleClan

Mentor/Apprentice: Unknown

Personality: unlike her brother HawkFeather, DappleFur is a happy-go lucky and bubbly cat. she is very brave and good at protecting but needs work on her fighting! She loves kits like her brother!

Appearance: http://blueseal.com/images/contest-wi...

History: Ever sience her mother tried to drown her in the river, DappleFur had a love for water! at 2 Moons her and HawkKit ran away from there abusive mom and went looking for a clan.
HawkFeather resting on Duskclan, DappleFur in RippleClan

Family: HawkFeather (clan: DuskClan)

Mate/Crush: Unkown

Other: Theme song: http://youtu.be/0fTUj9mfnUk

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Approved! :D

message 12: by Demon Dragon (last edited Aug 25, 2015 10:08AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments Name: Stormpelt

Clan: RippleClan

Mentor/Apprentice: open

Personality: a cool and calm cat, he stays calm in the most turbulent of situations. although he can get angry, and watch out when he does, because he strikes hard and fast and without mercy.

Appearance: a large, grey furred tome covered in little rosettes, giving him the appearance of having a coat made of storms.

History: born a kittyet, he had no had he would one day join a clan, or even of leaving his comfy home. until the day his father tried to kill him and his brothers. they drove him off but knew they couldn't stay. after a few days of traveling they came to the clans and went their separate ways. Stormpelt easily earned his way in, catching a large fish his first moon their. unfortunately he caught it with his tail and was almost dragged into the water by it.

Family:
Mother-Marcy-dead
Father-Bloodstar-dead
Brothers:
Wildheart
Longstride
Darkheart
Nephews:
Burnpaw
Wildpaw
Wolfpaw
Sharppaw

Mate/Crush: open

Other:

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Approved! :D

message 14: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

(view spoiler)

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ~*~This template belongs to Willowshine~*~

~*~Name~*~ CrimsonPetal

~*~Age~*~ 15 moons

~*~Gender~*~ Tom

~*~Rank~*~ Warrior

~*~Clan~*~ RC (RippleClan)

~*~Mentor~*~ Unknown previous mentor

~*~Apprentice~*~ Open
~~

~*~Personality~*~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ CrimsonPetal spends most of his time in the camp hunting and fighting off the intruders. He loves to spend time around friends but he is not very social.

~*~Appearance~*~

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~~ Open

~*~History~*~ CrimsonPetal was born a loner but he was sent to live with his uncle in RippleClan. Working hard as an apprentice, CrimsonPetal worked his way up to being a warrior. He has since only being hunting and fighting but he also has been swimming.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Light, Loner
~Father~ ThistleFlare, RippleClan Warrior
~Siblings~ None
~*~Other~*~ CrimsonPetal ends up with a mate from another clan.