ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

creation > DuskClan Creation

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Please use a detailed template!

message 2: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:08AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη { This template and creation belongs to ℭґїмṧøη }

Death is like leaving the ones you love, and becoming loved.

{ Name }
»Darkstar
{ Nick Name }
»Dark

{ Age }
»34 Moons

{ Gender }
»Male

{ Rank }
»Leader

I Won't run away when I have nothing to fear.

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Bluesnow

{ Apprentice }
»Open
{ Former Apprentice }
»Lightningfrost

I'm not worthy of a mate, I would disapoint her.

{ Personality }
»Darkstar is loyal, brave and sometimes stubborn. Hes all around like-able and trys his best to make his Clan always happy, even if he sometimes makes a fool out of himself for over doing something. Being the cuddly tom he is, when in times of danger he lives up to being a leader and dosent ever back down from a battle.

{ Apperance }
»(Hawkfrosts Photo) Hes tall and lean, with blue eyes and dark gray fur with even darker stripes. Darkstar had strong legs and sharp claws as well as wits.
{ Photo }
»(Hawkfrosts Photo)

You'll never be alone, not even in the darkest times.

{ Mate/Cursh }
»Deceased, open, starclan
{ Kits }
»Moondust, me, Alive
»Lightninglight, Deceased

{ Histroy }
»As a kit, Dark-kit was always happy and bouncy, his brother was mistreated and kicked to a side. Not even he knew why but he wasnt even aloud to talk to him. One Day, while still a kit, he ran away. The Clan didnt see him again but Dark-kit was very depressed. When he became an apprentice, his training went well, and all arrows where pointing to him being deputy is the other one died. He became a warrior soon after, there was a fox attack when he was 14 moons old, and a close friend died. The leader died in his battle and he was chosen as deputy. Luckly, there where no big fox attacks from then on apart from BloodClan once attacked. After this, the leader was killed on her last life from green-cough and Darkstorm becamr Darkstar. His life has been boring until they where drove out. His Clan is coping well, although a few warriors where killed by monsters.

{ Family }
»Mother - Deceased
»Father - alive, open, ask first
»Brother- alive, open, ask first

I'll always be here for my Clan when they need me, I don't leave cats to die.

{ Theam Tune }
»Cant find one

{ Other }
»The photo was Hawkfrosts!

message 3: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:08AM) (new)

Don't talk about-about my brother like that!

{ Name }
»Moondust
{ Nick Name }
»Moon

{ Age }
»20 Moons

{ Gender }
»Female

{ Rank }
»Leaders Daugher

I try ever so hard to fight for you, but do you even care?

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Open

{ Apprentice }
»None
{ Former Apprentice }
»N/A

Yeah, when our world stops falling down.

{ Personality }
»Moondust is a courteousness, good mannered, kind and thoughtful. Although shes always wondering what other cats are up to and wont leave them alone until shes found out. Moondust can sometimes be sensitive so make sure you don't play around with her feelings. She is always getting into danger and likes to try and prove herself. she likes to win, but isnt afrade to lose and dosent back down from a fight.

{ Apperance }
»Moondust has dark gray fur, and at every paw there is a tip light gray. Her right eye is a light sky blue while her left eye is golden like the dawn. Three white spots travel under bother eyes and theres a spark in them both.
{ Photo }
»

If Lightningfrost stops talking in his sleep, then you got a deal.

{ Mate/Cursh }
»open
{ Kits }
»None

{ Histroy }
»Moonkit - named after the only light that glittered down on the kit. Cold winds where rushing around them as she looked at her brother. Lightningkit - named after the spark inside him. She couldnt move close to him as he seemed to get more further away from her as she moved close to him. The snow was getting more cold, the thunder is growling as if it where hungry and the lightning, striking as if it where to attack them. Moonkit was to cold to squeal. Although a shadow come close to them and picked Moonkit up, along with a nother figure picking up Lightningkit. The cats mumbled something before taking them away. The path was covered in the blizzard, the kits couldnt see a thing, and thats the last the they did see. Waking up inside a warm den, Moonkit opened her eyes to see her mother. Later that day, there mother had gone out to get some food, only to not return. Leaving the kits alone, they where out of the camp because it wasnt safe. There mother got lost on the way back, but headed back to camp to get somecat to look for her kits, as she was too frost bitten. So when the two cats found them, and took them back to the camp, thats what happened.
"Mommy, you came back!" Lightingkit said, snuggling into her warm body more.
"Yes, I did. And I'm so glad your ok." She exclaimed, her father walking in.
"Oh, thank StarClan, there alright!" Darkstar said, running up to them.
"Daddy!" Moonkit called.
They had a big family talk and sleep, but outside it was still lightly snowing and the ground was covered in a white blanket. Thats when she met Goldenkit - a shy, mute shecat - Lightningkit soon net her too. At first, she didnt really seem like she was having a nice time around Moonkit and lightningkit, but soon got to talk to them. Shes still shy around cats she dosent know, but better with the cats she dose. The three where grate friends, and almost did everything together. They had herd the deputy was killed by an unknown cat, and a new one was appointed. On that every night, five kits would become apprentice. Moonkit, became Moonpaw. Lightningkit, became Lightningpaw. Goldenkit, became Goldenpaw. But also, a nother Lightingkit became lightningpaw, and Hawk-kit, became Hawkpaw. When they went to the apprentice den, The three didnt know The other Lightingpaw and Hawkpaw all that well, but decided it was worth a got to make friends.they soon did become friends, and then yet a nother deputy died. They took it apon them selfs that they would find out whats going on. After a few moons of looking around, they found out that the newest deputy had done it. All five of them where nearly killed, but they out the deputy out, and never to come back. but it wasnt over yet. the five turned into warriors when a storm hit. A horried one, too. It knocked over trees and smashed bolders. And one tree fell on Lightninglight, Moonpaw's brother who was know Moondust. The three felt sorry for Moondust, and they didnt speek about his brother again, or not in a bad way. When the twolegs drove them out, they where known to be the group of storm, and are always welcoming new members.

{ Family }
»Mother - open, alive, ask fist
»Father - me, Darkstar
»brother (Lightninglight) - deceased.

I breath in my own depression because guilt is too much.

{ Theam Tune }
»"Pompeii - Bastille"

{ Other }
»This template/base/oc/story is not to be used.

message 4: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:08AM) (new)

It's so boring. Just waiting for something that its not going to come.

{ Name }
»Lightningfrost
{ Nick Name }
»forsty

{ Age }
»21 Moons

{ Gender }
»Male

{ Rank }
»Warrior

I dont like food, I love it!

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Darkstar

{ Apprentice }
»Open
{ Former Apprentice }
»None

I Don't talk in my sleep!

{ Personality }
»Lightningfrost is a strong male, both in the mind and body. He has a strong will and will stand up for his friends, family and himself. He finds change good, even if it dose bad. Lightningfrost is fast thinking and smart, as well as able to show of in a nice way.

{ Apperance }
»Lightningfrost had dark gray fur, with an underbelly and bottom half of his face a light colour. Two arrow points travel under each eye and the eyes he has her golden.
{ Photo }
»

Image from "Snowfur AMV"

I don't have anything to say to that...

{ Mate/Cursh }
»open
{ Kits }
»N/A

{ Histroy }
»Lightingfrost as a kit had a normal histroy, apart from when he was ment to turn an apprentice, both his parents died in a storm. He grew up with no family, his grand-dad was deceased like his grandma, and he had on siblings - that was until he met Hawkfrost. He became his brother until he then met Goldendawn, Moondust and Lightninglight. In this time, the deputys where being killed, by who no one knew. They took it apon them selfs that they would find out whats going on. After a few moons of looking around, they found out that the newest deputy had done it. All five of them where nearly killed, but they out the deputy out, and never to come back. but it wasnt over yet. The five turned into warriors when a storm hit. A horried one, too. It knocked over trees and smashed bolders. And one tree fell on Lightninglight, Moonpaw's brother. Lightingfrost felt sorry for Moondust, as he knew what it felt like, only 10X harder. When the twolegs drove them out, they where known to be the group of storm, and are always welcoming new members.

{ Family }
»Mother - deceased
»Father - deceased

Sometimes I just welcome it.

{ Theam Tune }
» "Pompeii - Bastille"

{ Other }

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:09AM) (new)

Why am I so ugly?

{ Name }
»Goldendawn
{ Nick Name }
»Goldy

{ Age }
»21 Moons

{ Gender }
»Female

{ Rank }
»Warrior

I won't stop defending what I love!

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Open

{ Apprentice }
»N/A
{ Former Apprentice }
»Open

Sure, and I'm a tomcat.

{ Personality }
»Goldendawn is a shy cat. She dosent like to speek outloud, but is much more better with it around her friends. Unable to fight for herself and others is a fear that she has. Goldendawn can take a lot of name calling and fighting based around her, its what her life is made from.

{ Apperance }
»Goldendawn is a beautiful shecat, with an attractive figure and elegant moves. She has a charming and soft voice. Goldendawn dosent know this herself but with a heavenly body like hers, people get upset because they dont have it. Her exquisite daylight dawn eyes sparkle and her fur is fair and smooth.
{ Photo }
»

Sometimes its better go give up.

{ Mate/Cursh }
»Open
{ Kits }
»N/A

{ Histroy }
»Goldendawn, from day one, wasnt wanted. She was a beautiful mistake. Her mother and father didnt want a kit in the first place, and messed with her. They lef her up in trees at a young age, didnt let her play with other kits. Shattered her dream of becoming leader, left her in the forest sometimes and then was blamed for running away. The best day of her life was when they died; although the damage was done. she wasnt wanted by any other queens and so slept by herself. Meeting Moondust and Lightinglight as kits where grate. Although she didnt trust them at first. She grew into the small group and as an apprentice, met Lightingfrost and Hawkfrost. Altough Lightingfrost was away most of the time because he was the Leaders apprentice. In this time, the deputys where being killed, by who no one knew. They took it apon them selfs that they would find out whats going on. After a few moons of looking around, they found out that the newest deputy had done it. All five of them where nearly killed, but they out the deputy out, and never to come back. But it wasnt over yet. The five turned into warriors when a storm hit. A horried one, too. It knocked over trees and smashed bolders. And one tree fell on Lightninglight, Moonpaw's brother. Goldendawn felt sorry from them, but not in any other way; because she didnt know what it felt like to lose someone you love. When the twolegs drove them out, they where known to be the group of storm, and are always welcoming new members.

{ Family }
»Mother - deceased
»Father - deceased

I'm always felt on my own in the end.

{ Theam Tune }
»"Pompeii - Bastille"

{ Other }

message 6: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:09AM) (new)

I'm that cat who wont do anything unless its got food in it; nice to meet you.

{ Name }
»Hawkfrost
{ Nick Name }
»Hawk

{ Age }
»22 Moons

{ Gender }
»Male

{ Rank }
»Warrior

Try me.

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Open

{ Apprentice }
»Open
{ Former Apprentice }
»N/A

I'm not here to be made fun of.

{ Personality }
»Hawkfrost cam sometimes be funny, and a lot of the time makes cats laugh. Hes always looking on the bright side of life even if sometimes he just want to cry. Hawkfrost dosent like to seem weak infront of other cats although that wont stop him asking her help.
Even the strongest cats her hurting.

{ Apperance }
»Hawkfrost's main colour is brown, but he has darker patterns and this very tops of his ears are a dark yellow colour. He was deep sea blue eyes.
{ Photo }
»

Dont push me around.

{ Mate/Cursh }
»open
{ Kits }
»N/A

{ Histroy }
»Hawkfrost has a normal histroy, nothing too important apart from the odd bully. He has a loving family and likes to spend time with his friends, Moondust, Lightingfrost and Goldendawn. But then they where apprentices, In that time, the deputys where being killed, by who no one knew. They took it apon them selfs that they would find out whats going on. After a few moons of looking around, they found out that the newest deputy had done it. All five of them where nearly killed, but they out the deputy out, and never to come back. but it wasnt over yet. The five turned into warriors when a storm hit. A horried one, too. It knocked over trees and smashed bolders. And one tree fell on Lightninglight, Moonpaw's brother.Hawkfrost felt sorry for Moondust, but he still dosent know what its like to lose a loved one. When the twolegs drove them out, they where known to be the group of storm, and are always welcoming new members.

{ Family }
»Mother - alive, open, ask first
»Father - alive, opn, ask first
Sisters & Brothers
-Open-

Just, carm down.

{ Theam Tune }
» "Pompeii-Bastille"

{ Other }

message 7: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:09AM) (new)

May StarClan be with you.

{ Name }
»Dapplefeather
{ Nick Name }
»Feather or Dapple

{ Age }
»23 Moons

{ Gender }
»Female

{ Rank }
»Medicine Cat

You'll be forever loved.

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»Open

{ Apprentice }
»Skypaw
{ Former Apprentice }
»N/A

It's simple, itsnt it?

{ Personality }
»Dapplefeather is a carm, loyal and good med cat. She likes to spend her time help others and training her apprentice, Skypaw. Even if she looks evil, shes actual ont of the best cats you cam meet.

{ Apperance }
»Dapplefeather has red crimson eyes, an underfur of creem and on top black.
{ Photo }
»

I always see you.

{ Mate/Cursh }
»forbidden
{ Kits }
»Forbidden

{ Histroy }
»From the age of 2 Moons, Dapplekit wanted to help cats, which led her to see StarClan for the first time. They spoke, and at night of even sometimes in day, StarClan was like her home. She lernt of cats that where here 20,000 Moons ago. Like Bluestar, Firestar, Yellowfang and Tigerstar. She lernt the meaning of power, and didnt want anyone like that to come up in the Clan. Although she keeps this to herself, Dapplekit soon became Dapplepaw, and turned into the med cat apprentice. This led on to her being the propper med cat, and she still has thoughs same dreams she did as a kit.

{ Family }
»Mother - deceased
»Sister - alive, open, ask first

Before you know it we'll be eating fish!

{ Theam Tune }
»N/a

{ Other }

message 8: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
OMG, THAT'S A LOT OF CATS

message 10: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:10AM) (new)

I Dont just wanner stay here!

{ Name }
»Swiftleaf
{ Nick Name }
»None

{ Age }
»28 Moons

{ Gender }
»female

{ Rank }
»Warrior

Come on, fatty.

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»N/A

{ Mentor }
»None
{ Former Mentor }
»open

{ Apprentice }
»Open
{ Former Apprentice }
»open

{ Personality }
»Swiftleaf has a nice personality. Mixed with a little bit of anger sometimes, shes the dream kitty. Swiftleaf is very bouncy, and hasent really been seen crying.

{ Apperance }
»Swiftleaf is a normal sized cat. A little underwait, but mostly good. She has a base colour of yellow and one eye is green while the other is blue.
{ Photo }
»

I would take on 100 dogs before I give up!

{ Mate/Cursh }
»open
{ Kits }
»none

{ Histroy }
»Swiftleaf has a normal history. Her family is healthy, kinda and is moving on well.

{ Family }
»Mother - Deceased

Just...Go Away!

{ Theam Tune }
»Cant find one

{ Other }

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 22, 2015 12:36PM) (new)

~*~Name~*~
Thunderstrike

~*~Age~*~
27 moons

~*~Gender~*~
Tom

~*~Rank~*~
Warrior

~*~Clan~*~
DuskClan

~*~Former Mentor~*~
Redfur ~ Open

~*~Apprentice~*~
~Open~

~*~Personality~*~
~Strong Willed~ ~Serious~ ~Short-Tempered~ ~Calm~

~*~Appearance~*~

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~Open~

~*~History~*~
Thunderstrike grew up with a perfectly normal kithood. He was one of the most popular cats, and was admired by all. He use to be happy and open, always greeting every cat he passed with a charming smile. But one day, he met a beautiful loner named Flower. She was the most beautiful cat he had ever met, and the fell in love. He loved her with all her heart, but one day something tragic happened; Flower had disappeared. Thunderstrike searched the whole forest, hoping that he would find her. But he never did, and he assumed that she had left him. Since then he has been the way he is now; a protected, short-tempered cat.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Sunfur ~ Open
~Father~ Vineclaw ~ Open
~Siblings~
* Sundawn ~ 27 moons ~ Sister ~ Open

message 12: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

~*~Name~*~
Echokit Echopaw Echostorm

~*~Age~*~
23 moons

~*~Gender~*~
She-cat

~*~Rank~*~
Warrior

~*~Clan~*~
DuskClan

~*~Former Mentor~*~
Shadeleaf ~ Open

~*~Apprentice~*~
~Open~

~*~Personality~*~
~Strong-Willed~ ~Flirty~ ~Chirpy~ ~Dainty~

~*~Appearance~*~

http://www.thecatbreeds.com/wp-conten...

description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~Open~

~*~History~*~
Echostorm was always flirting with toms, just for her own pleasure. She was always skipping around, having fun. When she was 11 moons she helped to build the camp, but due to her size she mostly collected moss and twigs. The hardships of beginning a clan never wore her down, and she's still her happy, perky self.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~
~Father~
~Siblings~

message 13: by Demon Dragon (last edited Aug 25, 2015 10:08AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments ~*~Name~*~ Darkheart

~*~Age~*~38 moons

~*~Gender~*~tom

~*~Rank~*~deputy

~*~Clan~*~DuskClan

~*~Apprentice~*~
~~open

~*~Personality~*~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ tends to be cold, even to his clanmates. although he tries to hide it he does have warm fuzzy feelings, no matter how hard he protests about it. quite savage and grumpy at the best of times.

~*~Appearance~*~ a large muscular black tom with a nicked ear and sharp blue eyes.

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~~open

~*~History~*~born a kittypet, he had no idea that he would one day be part of a clan. he lived a good lazy life, until his father tried to kill him and his brothers. while they managed to drive him off they knew they couldn't stay any longer and left home. after wandering for a few days they came to the clans and parted ways. Darkheart, than simply Dark, made his name by taking on a dog and eventually killing it (although to be fear the thing was nearly dead anyway from the run around Longstride gave it).

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Marcy-dead
~Father~ Bloodstar-dead
~Siblings~
Wildheart
Longstride
Stormpelt
~Nephews~
Burnpaw
Sharppaw
Wildpaw
Wolfpaw
~*~Other~*~

message 14: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Approved! :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2015 06:36AM) (new)

Name: HawkFeather

Clan: Duskclan

Mentor/Apprentice: Unknown

Personality: HawkFeather is queit and a loner. He is very brave and fierce tho. He also loves Kits! you have to work very hard to understand about and to get into hawkFeather and learn more about him. be Kind and patient with him and good things with come out of it. he also hates running away from a fight. He lives to protect!

Appearance: http://warriorcatsadventures2.webs.co...

History: HawkFeather was abused as a kit. his mother didnt want to have kits so thats why she tried to drown them in the river, when that didnt work she kept them but treated her kits like dirt. he didnt have a father because he was killed by a dog. finally at the age of 2 moons both HawkKit and DappleKit ran away and looked for a new clan, HawkFeather found duskclan but DappleFur is still looking.

Family: DappleFur (looking for a clan)

Mate/Crush: Who would love a quiet loner like me?

Other: Theme song: http://youtu.be/2-8Vobn5nM0

message 16: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 22, 2015 12:45PM) (new)

~*~Name~*~
Moonkit

~*~Age~*~
5 1/2 moons

~*~Gender~*~
She-cat

~*~Rank~*~
Kit

~*~Clan~*~
DuskClan

~*~Mentor~*~
N/A

~*~Apprentice~*~
~N/A~

~*~Personality~*~
~Smart~ ~Cunning~ ~Holds a grudge~ ~Innocent~

~*~Appearance~*~

http://www.shortday.in/wp-content/upl...

description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~Too young~

~*~History~*~
Moon doesn't really remember anything. Well, what did you expect from such a young kit? About a moon ago, she was walking with her mother and siblings. They'd come that day to watch their mother hunt. Their mother Flower was one of the best hunters in the forest. She could hear a mouse from 10 tail-lengths away, and was so light on her paws many thought she was a ghost. But she didn't smell the fox that time. She was to busy looking at her kits. The fox came out of nowhere, and hurled itself at Flower. It threw her across the clearing, and then began to go for Moon's siblings. She just managed to get away. The last image of her mother was her lying in the clearing, her body motionless. She began to wander the forest, looking for someone to take care of her. She was found by the clan leader of DuskClan, and Moondust is like her mother.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Deceased (Not Really! :D)
~"Mother"~ Moondust
~Father~ Unknown
~Siblings~ Deceased
~*~Other~*~
She is very frail right now, due to the fact that she hasn't eaten in a while

message 17: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

~*~This template belongs to Willowshine~*~

~*~Name~*~
Silverflower

~*~Age~*~
14 moons

~*~Gender~*~
She-cat

~*~Rank~*~
Warrior

~*~Clan~*~
DuskClan

~*~Mentor~*~
~Smallcreek~ Warrior, Open

~*~Apprentice~*~
~Open~

~*~Personality~*~
Silverflower can be very quiet, but when you get her away from the camp you can't stop her. She thinks that everyone should have a second chance, and that everyone should have the chance at clan life. She has never judged a cat from first impressions, and is always looking for the cat inside everyone.

~*~Appearance~*~

description

~*~Mate/Crush~*~
~Open~

~*~History~*~
When Silverflower was a kit, she was always moving around. She looked like a silver ball that never stopped. When she became an apprentice she learned to focus that energy. She recently became a warrior, and is now the fastest, open minded cat in the clan.

~*~Kin~*~
~Mother~ Redfur ~ Open
~Father~ Foxtail ~ Open
~Siblings~
* Roseheart ~ Sister ~ Open
* Lionheart ~ Brother ~ Open

message 18: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 19, 2015 06:26AM) (new)

I'll be ok, is that what you wan't me to say?

{ Name }
»Echopaw
{ Nick Name }
»Echo

{ Age }
»9 Moons

{ Gender }
»Female

{ Rank }
»Young Warrior

I-I just wish I was enough for someone.

{ Clan }
»DuskClan
{ Former Clan }
»Loner

{ Mentor }
»Archthorn
{ Former Mentor }
»Her parents in a way

{ Apprentice }
»None
{ Former Apprentice }
»N/A

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I won't die today. Mabye tomorrow.

{ Personality }
»Echopaw likes to be called Echo. Although she dosen't mind being called Echopaw. Echo is a cat with a temper, and one with a heart. Although she is depressed most the time, she has come to mind with the Clan and how it works. Although all this, Echo will stand up for the few friends she has, and is grate at getting a point across. Most cats don't know, mostly because they haven't asked, but she is actual really open with what has happened to her. She dosen't ever lie, and has never, even to this say. It's one thing her father, Storm, said to do while he was still here.

{ Apperance }
»Echo is a main colour of black, with patterns of ginger and flame red, her eyes are a blazing firestorm of yellow.
{ Photo }
»

(view spoiler)

I'm not all sadness, I like to have a good time one in my life span, thankyou!

{ Mate/Crush }
»Crush is open.
{ Kits }
»N/A

{ Histroy }
»Echo was born into a family of loving loners. Placed in a barn, her mother, father and herself. They where a happy family, cats came and went, and Echo and her family always set a smile on there face. When it was hot outside, Echo and her father would play tag, they would learn to hunt and chance one another up trees. But, when it was cold and rainy, her mother would always tell her storys about forest cats, about her younger days and the city. But, when her mother was out in the city, finding new food, and her father was out hunting, she was alone. Echo would play with mice, find new hiding places in the barn and so on. The best times where when the family went down to the lake at night, and the stars would shimmer on the water. They would normally stay there the night, play around the water in the morning and head back to the barn around evening. Echo's mother and father, might I say, where kind cats. Aiding anyone in need of help. There names where Ginger and Storm. But, not all cats came for help but for pain. Once they left, Echo and her parents would always make fun of them and talking about if before they went to sleep. Days past, and cats came back and forth from the barn. Echo's father, Storm, stopped playing with her, and her mother, Ginger, stopped telling her storys. The only things that where left to look back on where the magical walks to the lake at night. And it everything has to come to a end. One night, Ginger said that she wouldn't mind going to the lake, so they all walked down to the rippling water. Talking all they way, smiling for what would seem like the last time for Echo's parents. They got there, and looked into the stars from the water. The far of sound of cars would be heard as the night was so still. The happy family sat there, not moving and it almost seemed like they where not even breathing. Echo was about to go to sleep when her father got up. Ginger and Echo both looked at him with confused eyes, and it was given back with a look of fear. The words run formed from his mouth as he picked up Echo by the flank, and him and Ginger started dashing through the still night. Frightened, Echo found out what they where running from. Cats, Forest cats. They chased the family far, far out from where they had ever been before. And it all ended so soon. A loud noise was hurd, with a loud thud. Before Echo knew it, she was being flung through the air and she landed not too far away, but out of danger. Snarls would be formed, and as Echo opened her eyes, she wish she didn't. Ginger, her mother, the one who told her storys and would always help her get to sleep, was now dead. A car had it here, and drove right on. Her father, the one who fulled her wild heart and played with her, was now dead. The forest cats tore him up. Now, Echo had lost both the things she knew in her life. But what tore her up the most in the second was that, there would be no more playing, no more trips, no more stroys, no more happy family. The forest cats went away, crawling back into the now still night. Echo scrambled to her paws, and ran over to her father. Dead. She ran over to her mother, seeing the Ginger pelted cat was still breathing. The last ever words have stayed with her forever. "I don't know where I'm going next. I don't know where I'll land, but you'll always be in my memory." Unable to stop herself, Echo burst out in tears. Her father was dead and her mother took the final gasp of air before slipping away from her. Echo stayed in that very road, hoping a car would run are over so she could be with them, but nothing happened. She finally stopped, and walked away she walked into the forest. Painful memory's still in her mind, and tears still staining her vision, she walked. And thought to herself, she was still a young kit, must I say, and didn't know where to go next. Who would feed her? Who would keep her worm? Who would protect her? Echo walked, and walked. The morning becoming evening, and the evening becoming night. Echo fell, her little paws couldn't carry her anymore. She had ran a road no kit should. Echo didn't know when she woke up, but it was evening, and she was in some...Den. She so badly wanted to be back at the barn, back with her family, but that would never happen. Echo would soon find out she was in DuskClan, and that she would be under there care, and would be staying. Other cats made fun of her, they always did. She always had her family in her mind. If only Ginger and Storm where here, she could only dream.

{ Family }
»Mother - Ginger - Deceased.
»Father - Storm - Deceased.

There is no happy ending, I'd know.

{ Theam Tune }
»Nicole Dollaganger - "Ugly"

{ Other }

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰∰

This Template and Cat, belongs to Lionscar, if anything is stolen/taken from this cat or template, I will report you for theft, so please in your duty as a reader/writer, do not take anything from this template or cat.

⊀Name Information⊁

Archkit
Archpaw
Archthorn
Archstar

⊀Birth Information⊁

Birthday: 2013, October 30th
Birth Time: Dawn
Birth Season: Leaf-fall

⊀Appearance Information⊁

Breed: Turkish Angora
Image:

⊀Clan/Education Information⊁

Birth Clan: DuskClan
Current Clan: DuskClan

Current Apprentice: Echopaw - Blueblossom
Current Mentor: None
Trained Apprentices: Rosebud - Open, Ask first
Former Mentor: Kinkpool - Male ~ Open, Ask First

⊀Personal Information⊁

Personality: Archthorn can be quite hyper, it really depends on her Moods and such, She can also be quite Hot-headed, she's a pretty weird she cat. She's pretty approachable and is very generous, she's kind and sweet too, she's a she-cat ain't she.

History: Archthorn was born to Mossarch and Rainthorn, two loners who gave her up to her eldest brother Juniperfly, she has forever been living in DuskClan since she was a little kitling.

⊀Biography Information⊁

Generosity
Smiles
Toms
Fish
Rain

Dislikes:
Dishonesty
Cold weather
Squirrels
Hatred
Ignorancy

⊀Family Information⊁

Mother: Mossarch - Loner
Father: Rainthorn - Loner
Much Older Brother: Juniperfly- Warrior

⊀Love Information⊁

Crush: Darkheart
Mate: Crush First
Kits: N/A, wants them

⊀Additional Information⊁

Theme Song: This is Gospel - Panic! At the Disco

⊀Other Information⊁

N/A

Again, this Template and Cat, belongs to Lionscar, if anything is stolen/taken from this cat or template, I will report you for theft, so please in your duty as a reader/writer, do not take anything from this template or cat.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη You also change your name and profile pic too much, its getting hard to tell if its you or not! :P