Library Scavenger Hunt discussion

WELCOME > Feedback/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (last edited Aug 10, 2015 02:55PM) (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
If you have any feedback for us, or suggestions on how to make the group more fun or efficient, or any ideas for future challenges, then please let us know in this thread!

message 2: by Ian (new)

Ian Hi Frances/ Chloe

Quick idea = hope you don't mind.

Why not start a discussion board were people can maybe add a follow on post from the last one posted. eg. I post "maths" and Frances posts something like "Pythagoras" and Chloe posts "Greeks" then I post later "Holiday" ...and so on.
Something like this anyway.
This would generate interest in group and let you know how many people are actually using it.

What do you think?

message 3: by Ian (new)

Ian By the way - funnier the better etc....

message 4: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
Like a word association thread? It's an interesting idea, but I don't know that the community has enough active members to make it really fun... I will definitely bear it in mind for the future, though.

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian Yep, I know what you mean Frances - just an idea as a way of trying to encourage members to post messages on the discussion boards to generate a greater number of responses and therefore keep the interest going in "group" (If that is one of your aims).

How about - as a pilot - an A to Z of books read by members (association thread). Would be interesting to see how many different people respond which would also help new members such as myself to meet others. if it doesn't work then doesn't matter anyway - does it?

Anyway, off to Anglesey for a day visit in a minute - hope it doesn't rain.... too much :) Have a nice day.