books turned into films discussion

books that cud bcum tv series > the house of night

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i no that this mite b turned in2 a film but i think it cud do well as a tv series as i think there is a gap in the market since charmed and buffy ended.
there r enough books 2 make a series and who nos how many more books therell b

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ รђ๏รђคภคђ  (shoey924) | 68 comments I totally agree- a nice TV series, but not movies because there are just too many of them. And her bf issues are perfect for the drag-em-out-forever series type plots. The next Buffy for sure!

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Shoshanah wrote: "I totally agree- a nice TV series, but not movies because there are just too many of them. And her bf issues are perfect for the drag-em-out-forever series type plots. The next Buffy for sure!"

agrees altho i wudnt mind if it was a film tho am not fussed i just think it needs 2 b screened but they might get better people if it was a film

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 4 comments Mod
Ahh! Love this series! It'd be awesome if they made it a TV show! Although...some of the stuff would be kinda creepy to see. o.0 It's less scary when it's you mental images.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ รђ๏รђคภคђ  (shoey924) | 68 comments If they made it Buffy-ish they'd tone it down, like the deaths wouldn't be so bloody I guess. We should write joss whedon and tell him to do it! LOL

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shoshanah wrote: "If they made it Buffy-ish they'd tone it down, like the deaths wouldn't be so bloody I guess. We should write joss whedon and tell him to do it! LOL"

It would be good as a TV show but im skurd of who they gonna put as Heath and them

message 7: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments yeah seriously. who knows they could put people UGLIER than the models from the yearbook. BLECK!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "yeah seriously. who knows they could put people UGLIER than the models from the yearbook. BLECK!!!"

LOL. dang i dont think it could get much worse...well, unless they put kristen stewart and rob p. in it...

message 9: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments lol... then we would have a SERIOUS problem!!!!!! : )

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "lol... then we would have a SERIOUS problem!!!!!! : )"

yeah i'd go on a mental strike against him. i hate them both. they belong together. who would rob p. play if he were in it?? hahaha elliot. he'd fit it perfectly.

message 11: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments elliot? i think your talking about VA... what about heath... what a perfect fit!!!! lol

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i dont think they wud do it neways as u no actors and being typecasted

message 13: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments yeah. but you never know

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "elliot? i think your talking about VA... what about heath... what a perfect fit!!!! lol"

no, elliot. the redhead fat kid who nobody likes who died in marked.

message 15: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments ohh!!! yeah... i forgot about him... no because then we would have to deal with him for the rest of the series because he is like stevie rae's right hand man or whatever and i couldnt deal with him for that long!!

message 16: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments who would you pick for zoey? stevie rae? aphrodite? stark? erik?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "ohh!!! yeah... i forgot about him... no because then we would have to deal with him for the rest of the series because he is like stevie rae's right hand man or whatever and i couldnt deal with him..."

shoot, me neither. for zoey...hmm idk somebody young with dark hair and thats' native-american or @ least looks it. for aphrodite, i'd choose AnnaLynne McCord, for stevie rae, maybe taylor swift? for stark...hmm idk. and for erik...Brandon Routh.

message 18: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments yeah. those are really good. i definately agree with you on the zoey character

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "yeah. those are really good. i definately agree with you on the zoey character"

YAY! what about you??? im going to think of someone to play zoey tonight

message 20: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments i dont know??? maybe vanessa hudgens?(although i totally hate her, dont know why i just do)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "i dont know??? maybe vanessa hudgens?(although i totally hate her, dont know why i just do)"

omg i was thinking that too but i dont like her lol and b-sides i cant imagine her saying "hell"

message 22: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i thought her 2 but got shot down by a lot of people 4 her being disney so i thought Leighton Meester 4 zoey Susan May Pratt cud play neferet or sophia bush. Ashanti or Christina Milian 4 shaunee. Hayden Panettiere or Emma Rigby(she is a british soap actress from hollyoaks and wud be gud if she cud do the accent) 4 erin. tom welling wud be a cute eric and how about ryan reynolds 4 loren blake.stevie rae...Crystal Hunt(sydney white)
aphrodite...Amanda Seyfried(mamma mia)
eric...chris pine(just my luck)
heath...Alex Pettyfer(wild child)
stark...Kellan Lutz(twilight saga)/

message 23: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments kellen lutz?

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i have a huge crush on him so i just want him in it

message 25: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments who does he play in twilight?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie wrote: "i thought her 2 but got shot down by a lot of people 4 her being disney so i thought Leighton Meester 4 zoey Susan May Pratt cud play neferet or sophia bush. Ashanti or Christina Milian 4 shaunee. ..."

i like ur ones for shaunee! i agree with them.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Magen wrote: "who does he play in twilight?"

emmett i think

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) emmett but he does look better in 90210

message 29: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 47 comments oh! yeah he would be a good heath. i like all her choices! good job... better than what i would have come up with

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thanx guys