Bargain Basement discussion

Killing Matt Cooper
This topic is about Killing Matt Cooper
Kindle > FREE serial killer thriller Aug. 9 - Sept. 9

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Cassian | 46 comments The original serial killer diary is FREE on Smashwords from August 9th through September 9th!

Use the coupon code below for your free download!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Coupon Code: XJ53F

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Code is not good sorry...

Sorry, that code is either invalid or expired.

message 3: by John (new)

John Cassian | 46 comments The code is definitely good. What probably happened was that you accidentally included a blank space either before or after the code, which sometimes happens if you copy-paste it. Make sure you only punch in those 5 characters.

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Well I did copy and past with no blank space it still would not work but when I typed it in it worked. Hummmm that is weird. Any way I got it to work thanks so much. I am looking forward to reading and reviewing this. You have great reviews on this book.

message 5: by John (new)

John Cassian | 46 comments Glad it worked. Just be warned: The book is SUPER dark and explicit. I want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into :)

message 6: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia I would say most serial killer are. I am sure I have read others just as bad. It will be okay I promise but thanks for the warning. Serial Killers have always been my passion I adore the true books on them.

The review saying what a sick puppy Mr. Knight has me intrigued for sure. I have a few I have to read and review before this one but I am so looking forward to seeing inside the mind of the man.

message 7: by John (new)

John Cassian | 46 comments Hope you enjoy....er....or get disturbed by it :)