✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Toota and Madison 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,002 (1002 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton nodded, "Do you miss home?" He asked, leaning against the back of the couch.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments Sophia tentatively nodded. "You are from England, Oui?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, "But I don't think I've ever been to France, maybe we could go one day." Colton nodded

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She thought he probably meant him and the others but she nodded anyways.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He bit his lip, suddenly feeling nervous as he spoke, "Maybe like a date...?"

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Colton... I-i'd love to... But I don't think i'll be allowed," she admitted.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He bit his lip and nodded, "I understand... Well if you ever get te chance I guess." Colton said, "Unless you don't want to, you don't have to!" He said, never wanting her to feel forced

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She had a feeling that's what he was like, not wanting to force her into anything. She relaxed at this. "I know," she admitted.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton nodded and smiled, "What's France like?"

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments Sophia bit her lip. "Beautiful," she said, " She said, unsure if he got it because she wasn't very good at explaining herself. "Belle ... chaude comme dans ... pas la température sage, mais ... une maison type de chaleur ..." nice... warm as in... not temperature wise but... a home kind warmth..., She got a sad expression on her face.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton understood most of the words and nodded? Understanding what she was saying. He then noticed her sad expression and frowned, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you miss home...

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "It's okay," she said and lifted her feet onto the couch, pulling them to her chest. She was tiny. Very tiny and bony, definitely skinny.

((https://cherryambition.wordpress.com/... .. I was thinking she looks something like this xD.... Idk if I described the way she looked xD.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton frowned, "Still cold? Or just miss home?" he asked, not wanting her uncomfortable.

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Both," she said, tucking her feet under the blanket.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and stood, grabbing another's blanket for her, then going and wrapping it around her, "Would you like a hug?" He offered, opening his arms.

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She contemplated it and then she nodded because she really needed it, even if she hated being touched. He seemed nice and warm. She inched a little closer and put her head on his chest, already feeling safe.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

His arms wrapped around her fragile body, gently hugging her. "Well find a way to atleast visit France, I promise." He whispered to her.

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "We?" She squeaked, looking up at him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton nodded, "Is that okay?"

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments Sophia looked away then back at him. She nodded, "I think so..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

His smile faded, she was so hard to read. Was he coming on too strong? Was she scared of him? He didn't want to force himself onto her. "I'm sorry..." He said softly and let his arm fall.

message 23: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments Her tiny arm snaked around his waist when he let her go. "Please don't," she begged quietly as she lowered her head, resting it against his chest. She didn't feel as scared as she had before. He seemed harmless enough.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton's eyes widened slightly at her plea. He watched her lay her head on his chest and felt his heart melt at her innocence. His arms wrapped themselves back around her gently.

message 25: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She stiffened for a second before she relaxed herself. She smiled a little as she tucked the blanket over her arm again.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He froze when she stiffened, and relaxed when she did, not wanting her the slightest bit uncomfortable. "Tell me about Callie. What do you like about her? What do you dislike?" he asked, trying to spark up a conversation that hopefully wouldn't upset her. It bothered him that the girl in his arms knew his younger sister longer than he had.

message 27: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Callie is sweet..." She smiled and her finger absentmindedly drew circles on his shirt, "innocent.... Outgoing," she said. "She's also very smart and funny and neat."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, his skin starting to tingle from the circles she had been drawing on his shirt. "What your favorite quality she has?" he asked her

message 29: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Outgoing," she said. "Unafraid to speak her mind."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton smiled, "What's your favorite memory?" he asked, loving the French accent when she spoke English

message 31: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Walking in rose filled garden," she smiled to herself. "The first and only time I met my father."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He rose his eyebrows, "Can you tell me about him?" he asked softly

message 33: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "I know he works at the palace as one of the regents but I don't know him," she explained.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not...?" He asked softly, unconsciously playing with the ends of her hair.

message 35: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Well," she said. "I'm a maid and he's a regent." She said. "I mean, who'd've wanted a made as a daughter," she shrugged.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton shook his head, "That can't be the reason. Youre a strong individual, with a storng heart, and you're very beautiful." he said, a little too quickly.

message 37: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She sniffled, "no one's ever called me beautiful," she admitted.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton looked into her eyes, "You are very beautiful." He said again, but slower and softer.

message 39: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She lifted her head from his chest to look up at him. She smiled a little.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

His smile widened, "I mean that." He whispered to her.

message 41: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments "Thank you," she said, her eyes flickering from his, to his lips. She flushed furiously.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He noticed her eyes and took a deep breath, should he kiss her? Colton really wanted to, but he wasn't sure if it would scare her away or something, so he waited for one more sign, "Why are you blushing?" He asked, his smile growing wider.

message 43: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She smiled shyly and blushed deeper. She shrugged, "I've never been this close to anyone," she said even though technically it was a lie. The truth was she'd never wanted to be this close to anyone.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

His smile softened, "Do you want to be this close?" he asked softly and watched her closely.

message 45: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments She nodded shyly. "Yes," she said, still blushing.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Colton took in a breath and stared into her eyes, "You're so beautiful..." He whispered again, then slowly leaned in, gently pressing his lips to hers.

message 47: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments Sophia sucked in a breath and out of instinct, she didn't respond but then she lifted her head a little and kissed him back, unsure if she was even doing it right.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled softly against her lips and pulled back slowly, still smiling at her.

message 49: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46927 comments Sophia pulled away when he did. If it as possible, her blush deepened.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and held her closer, still being gentle.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21