What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Free to Fall
This topic is about Free to Fall
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fiction book that features teen cell phone culture [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. | 219 comments Recently, I read a description about a YA book where the teens must regulate their lives through their cell phones. They must keep a record of everything they do in their cell phone.

It seems that it was a sci-fi-fantasy book.

I haven't read it, but I want to!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4999 comments Free to Fall Free to Fall by Lauren Miller has a premise similar to your description.

Do you remember how long ago you heard about the book (last month, 5 months ago, 5 years ago, etc)?

Do you remember when the book was published?

Where did you hear about the book?

message 3: by C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. | 219 comments Tab wrote: "Free to FallFree to Fall by Lauren Miller has a premise similar to your description.

Do you remember how long ago you heard about the book (last month, 5 months ago, 5 years ag..."

It was within the last, month. Sorry that is all that I remember about it. Don't even remember where I read the synopsis, because I read so many reviews, plus my recommendations here at goodreads.

message 4: by C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. | 219 comments Tab wrote: "Free to FallFree to Fall by Lauren Miller has a premise similar to your description.

Do you remember how long ago you heard about the book (last month, 5 months ago, 5 years ag..."

Yes, yes, yes, that's it! Thank you, and boy was that fast, lol!

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4999 comments happy you found your book :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Free to Fall (other topics)