The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo question

Need something with *teeth*
Jennifer Jennifer Aug 09, 2015 07:24AM
Since reading The girl with the dragon tattoo books a few years ago and recently the Child 44 trilogy, I haven't found anything great. Everything I read is just ok. I've loved Dan Brown's twists and turns and James Rollins' books. Can anyone recommend something jaw dropping that isn't a cliche romance book?

Wavels (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:36AM ) Aug 10, 2015 07:36AM   1 vote
Try John Connolly's Charlie Parker novels.
Big teeth.
http://www.johnconnollybooks.com/

Try this, Jennifer: Devil Dealing I liked it. Very much. See also the interesting discussion it has provoked ("Crime Fiction and Real Politics")

best book
i am reading third part that was going fab.

has anyone read THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB? Is it as good as the other ones.. Can another author write it as well?

Betsy Hetzel Dawn, I read it, enjoyed it and would recommend it! And, yes, the style is different, of course, but good. I applaud Lagercrantz for picking up Larsso ...more
Oct 26, 2015 05:34AM · flag

I really enjoyed Throne of Glass by Maas after reading this fantastic series, and I have read the fourth book, the girl in the spiders web and it was not too bad

Has anyone tried That Girl Started Her Own Country? I've been curious about it for awhile

Dawn, David Lagercrantz's THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB is not scheduled for release until
September 20th.
Wouldn't it be wonderful IF Lagercrantz would capture us like Larsson did, and we could go on enjoying the Lisabeth Salander saga ?!

Dear Jennifer. I guarantee a great read in Alice Had a Palace, on Amazon, e-book. If you want teeth, you have Jaws in this tale. Please for a review. I will offer you a free hard copy when they are available. Sincerely, Brenda Rae Schoolcraft, author