What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Paranormal series - he marries his ex-wifes sister to protext her but falls in love

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana Blessinger | 2 comments A friend gave me two books in this series in 2012 to read and they were good, but I gave the books back knowing there would be another in the series soon and I'd look for it, but I've forgotten the author and series name. Here is what I remember:
Paranormal series for adults
the main male character (in book one) married a woman who is tempted by evil and tries to kill him, years later he is living in a mansion in a small town and his ex sister in law shows up with nothing, he takes her in and they fall in love. There is a police officer that has been a humane all his life but it appears he was getting "powers". The main characters mother is a high ranking person in their world and he is a disappointment.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Diana, is this paranormal romance series for younger or older adults?

What special powers do the other characters possess?

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Blessinger | 2 comments An adult series for sure. One of the characters, the sheriff, doesn't know he has powers in book one, his wife, died young, he and his brother live on his family's farm just outside town.

The main character is "very powerful" versus having something specific. The sister in law he ends up marrying to save her life but they end up falling in love. I remember his mom is not happy with the pairing.

The main characterKris wrote: "Diana, is this paranormal romance series for younger or older adults?

What special powers do the other characters possess?"

message 4: by Kris (last edited Dec 01, 2015 01:55PM) (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
The Wizards of Nevermore series by Michele Bardsley seems to match your description. https://www.goodreads.com/series/5131...

GR shows three books in this series: Never Again, Now or Never, and Never Say Die.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Diana, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Did you check out Kris's suggestion @4?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
No response; moving to Abandoned.