New Adult Book Club discussion

The Moment of Letting Go
This topic is about The Moment of Letting Go
NABC Giveaways > J.A. Redmerski Giveaway Signed copies of New Release ~ CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Aug 09, 2015 02:40AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of THE EDGE OF NEVER J.A. Redmerski is working with us at the New Adult Book Club This Week to offer you a fantastic chance in celebration of her upcoming release. Her latest book THE MOMENT OF LETTING GO is due to be released on the 11th August!!

J.A. Redmerski is GIVING AWAY 15 SIGNED COPIES OF HER NEW BOOK The Moment of Letting Go!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN FOR USA AND CANADA ONLY

The Moment of Letting Go

The Edge of Never

The Edge of Always

Song of the Fireflies

If you are a winner we ask that you kindly post a review of the book you receive, thank you!

TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY GO HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS MIDNIGHT PACIFIC USA TIME SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST 2015! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST AND CONTACTED BY EMAIL. YOU MUST HAVE A POSTAL ADDRESS IN THE US OR CANADA TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY. WINNERS WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN!!

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Roberts This is so awesome id differently leave a review even if i didn't win :)

message 3: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon Cant wait to read this. Thanks for the giveaway!

message 4: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon I would definitely leave a review if I won :)

message 5: by Tiffany (new) - added it

Tiffany Johnson | 47 comments I always leave a review, thank you!!!

message 6: by Brenna (new) - added it

Brenna (brennaleigh) | 62 comments I've read and loved The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always, and The Song of the Fireflies. I'm anxious for your new release and would be happy to read and review for you!

message 7: by Edelmira (new) - added it

Edelmira (edelby) | 116 comments Thanks for this chance ! :) and yes I always leave a review.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Zelkovich | 120 comments Any book I read, I leave a review for; reviews are not only important for helping the author, providing recommendations for Other readers but also for me to know which book I read and when. And my reviews aren't synopsis or spoilers...everyone deserves to have the feels and epic adventure themselves.

message 9: by Shameca (new) - added it

Shameca Smith  (mecavulnerable) Thank you for the chance! Yes, I will leave a review. ❤️

message 10: by LeAnn (new) - added it

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) I would absolutely leave a review. LOVE J.A. Redmerski! Thank you for this chance!

Shanna I would for sure leave a review :)

message 12: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie | 27 comments I would love to read and review The Moment of Letting Go!

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara Mariah (saramwrites) | 16 comments Oooh, I'd for sure review. It sounds awesome. Thanks for the giveaway!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 73 comments Thanks for the giveaway! Would definitely leave a review!

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Markson | 28 comments Thanks for the chance I would definitely leave a review

message 16: by Anita (new) - added it

Anita (bibliophileanita) | 2 comments Thank you for doing this! I'd love to leave a review :)

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1 comments I would so leave a review. I love all your books... the Edge of Never being my favorite. Thank you!!!

message 18: by Jabberwocky (last edited Aug 09, 2015 01:53PM) (new)

Jabberwocky  (thisjabberwockyeatsbooks) | 167 comments I looooove this giveaway! Crossing my fingers I'll be able to read and then (of course!) review! (:

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Would love to be able to read and leave a review! I love J.A. Redmerski's writing :D

message 20: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika | 157 comments Thank you for the great giveaway! I'd love to read this and would definitely leave a review!

TheBookishInquisitive | 9 comments Thanks for the chance! I'd definitely leave a review! I love J.A. Redmerski's writing!

message 22: by Dianne (new)

Dianne CG (dcg3987) | 6 comments I would love to read and review this :)
Thank you.
Im so excited to read another JAR book <3

message 23: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Richardson | 28 comments I would love to read this and leave a review

message 24: by Rach (new)

Rach | 4 comments Yay!! Would Love to read and review :)

message 25: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Mastro (tipper85) | 34 comments I would love to read and review this!

message 26: by Ari (new)

Ari I would definitely review this! :D

message 27: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 8 comments I would definitely leave a review.

message 28: by Duck (new) - added it

Duck | 5 comments I'd for sure leave a review if I won. Thanks for the giveaway.

Mandy (sidekicka7x) Thank you for the contest. I will leave a review because even if I don't win, I'm going to purchase a copy.

message 30: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica | 45 comments Thanks for this chance! Of course I'd leave a review! If I'm not a winner im going to buy it :) can't wait to read it!!!! :)

message 31: by Kassy (new) - added it

Kassy Taylor (kassytaylor) | 27 comments Of course I would leave a review if I won, I've already read The Edge of Never, and it is an amazing book which I would highly reccomend to everyone. But I have yet to get the chance to read the others. So thank you for the amazing chance :)

message 32: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Ramos-hernandez | 2 comments Thank you for doing this and thanks for the chance! Love your books.

message 33: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (klg3566) | 24 comments Thanks for the giveaway!

message 34: by JMV (new)

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments Can't wait for these book. One of my top writers!

message 35: by Delia (new) - added it

Delia (starsunraveling) | 6 comments Awesome Giveaway and yes I would leave a review if I won!!!

message 36: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay Denise (naydenise) | 4 comments I have read both The Edge of Never and The Edge of Always and fell in love with them. I would totally love to read and review The Moment of Letting Go!

message 37: by Stella (new)

Stella Maria (stellamariax3) | 19 comments I am currently writing reviews for books I have previously read, because during the school year, I don't get much of a chance.

So yes, I would definitely leave a review for The Moment of Letting Go. Sooner rather than later!

message 38: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley (ashielizz) I loved The Edge of Never and would definitely leave a review if I won!

message 39: by April (new) - added it

April (canehdianchick) | 4 comments I would definitely leave a review <3
Thanks for the chance!!!

message 40: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Thanks for the chance! Would love to read and leave a review!

message 41: by Sky's Readings (new)

Sky's Readings (skysreadings) | 23 comments Would love to read and review :) Thanks for this chance

message 42: by Cassie (new) - added it

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 198 comments I would definetely leave a review!

message 43: by Lexi (new) - added it

Lexi | 30 comments Thanks for the chance! An yes, I will definitely leave a review if I win :)

message 44: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina V | 113 comments LOVE this! I would absolutely leave a review!

message 45: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Jones (melissajones) | 50 comments Thanks so much for this great giveaway!! I'd love to read and would most definitely leave a review!

message 46: by Nina (new) - added it

Nina (neemarie) | 17 comments Yes would definitely leave a review!!

message 47: by Moon (new) - added it

Moon  (chanpreet) | 59 comments I like to review the books I've read. I post them on my blog and then cross post them to Goodreads, Amazon US, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Google Play, and iTunes.

message 48: by Nicola (last edited Aug 16, 2015 02:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED WINNERS WILL NOW BE EMAILED THEN ANNOUNCED ON THIS THREAD!!

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments The Winners of this giveaway have all been emailed, the winners are
1)Brooke Kazprzak
2)Brenna R
3)Cristina Valencia
4)Daniella Comacho
5)Huong Le
6)Erika Anderson Williams
7)Shanna Cole
8)Melissa Jones
9)Tina Van Egeren
10)Shannon McCully
11)Melissa Cooper
12)Chanpreet Singh
13)Amber Smith
14)Jasmin Vasquez
15)Ashley Montgomery

Congratulations to all the winners :)

message 50: by Jabberwocky (new)

Jabberwocky  (thisjabberwockyeatsbooks) | 167 comments Congrats to the winners! Enjoy! (:

« previous 1