Naruto Roleplay discussion

Places/Homes > Dave and Karkat's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 1009 comments Mod
((Pics coming later))

Dave leads him into there two story house and switches on the lights, stretching as he yawns,"What do you want to eat, bro?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat sighed quietly, "I'll be missing class tomorrow" he said as he stripped his shirt off, falling onto his bed, "Can you make the... cheesey bread treats.. and maybe the chocolate beverages.. with the tiny fluff pillows in them?" he asked.

Dave glances at him, eyeing him up and down with a little smirk,"Huh? Oh yeah, sure." He walks over into the kitchen, coming back a few minutes later and hands them to him,"Anything else?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat gazed down at them, clearing his throat and beginning to eat, "Thanks" he mumbled, not even looking up at him.

Dave nods and slips off his shirt,"Im going to take a shower and shit." With that he heads towards the bathroom after having dropped his shirt on Karkat's floor.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat continued eating, though after finishing, he noticed the shirt and slowly picked it up, glancing around cautiously. He sniffed at it slowly, placing it on his face and burying his nose in it.

Dave takes off his pants and boxers,"Yo Karkat! Can you bring me a towel?" As he asks that, he turns on the shower and waits for it to warm up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat blinked, he didn't answer, hoping Dave would think he's asleep as he buried himself a bit more in the shirt.

Dave sighs,"Fuck.." He steps out, not bothering to cover up, thinking Karkat was asleep and heads towards the living room for a towel. The bathroom was in between Karkat and Dave's bedroom, but he kept his side locked so he had to go threw Karkat's room to get it. He didn't notice yet that Karkat was cuddling his shirt.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat's eyes widened, his cheeks heating up brightly as he struggled to maintain his composure. He clenched his legs together, trembling in embarrassment.

Dave wraps the towel around him and heads back threw Karkat's room. He blinks, sighing,"Yo, if you want to borrow my shirt, just ask. But I suggest you use a clean one next time." He then walks over and covers him up. He stares at him in thought before murmuring,"You're not asleep? Did I wake you?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat swallowed, "No" he muttered, turning his back to Dave, inhaling the scent of the shirt.

Dave sighs,"Dude, at least let me get you a clean shirt. One that doesn't smell like its been threw hell and back." He then reaches to grab it.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat hissed, snapping and batting his hand away before retreating under his blanket with the shirt.

Dave blinks,"Dude, don't start acting like a cat now, you could get sick if you keep that shirt. I've been sweating all day in it." He admits, reaching under the blanket.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat grabbed his hand, licking it before nibbling on it, "GET YOUR MEATY ASSETS AWAY FROM ME!" he shouted, biting down harshly on his hand.

message 18: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 09, 2015 02:50AM) (new)

Dave tenses, quickly pulling away,"What the fuck dude?!" He quickly uncovers him and tackles him to the bed, the towel just barely staying around his waist as he snaps,"Give it back! I have a clean one ready for you to wear."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat blinked, glancing down at his abs and the towel, remaining laying on the shirt, "FUCK YOU!" he shouted, trying to kick upwards, and maybe get the towel unloose.

Dave goes to snap back though stops, blinking and glances down when the towel falls off. He sighs lightly, leaning close to Karkat's face, cupping his chin,"You're impossible.." Before there lips touch he pulls away and grabs the towel,"Fine, have it your way." He then heads towards the bathroom calmly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat stared down the entire time, his cheeks more red than could be possible as he just laid there, completely still. He licked his lips, He's... big he thought, continuing to just lay there in complete shock and embarrassment.

Dave places the towel down, taking off his sunglasses for once before he steps into the shower, taking his time to clean himself up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat bit his lip softly, cuddling the shirt closely and huddling in the back corner, falling asleep.

By morning, Dave was yawning and in the kitchen making breakfast.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat was already awake. He'd be skipping class today, shivering as his heat hit him in waves.

Dave sighs, walking over and knocks on the door,"Yo, I know what you said, so im setting your food out here." He places it on the floor outside Karkat's room before heading over to the kitchen to start eating.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat blinked, crawling out from his blanket fort and grabbing the plate, shutting the door and beginning to eat silently, his cheeks red with lust.

Dave eats calmly, calling out,"You sure you cant come?" He walks over,"Can I have my shirt back yet?" He asks from outside the door.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Go away" he growled, his voice sounding like a purr as he shoved the plate away.

Dave raises an eyebrow,"Are you.. Purring..?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat blushed brighter, "No." he growled, crawling under the bed and clenching his legs closed.

Dave sighs, opening the door,"Then whats wrong? You on your man period or something?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat purred to himself, "No, Dave, out, now" he demanded.

Dave blinks,"Dude, just tell me whats up." He walks over and kneels by the bed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Please Dave" his voice was shaky, his eyes glowing from beneath the bed as he gazed out at him.

Dave blinks, sighing,"Since you said please.. Ill go talk to mr.Cry and tell him you aren't feeling well.." He stands up to leave.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat blinked, "Wait no, don't tell him, fuck Dave, NO!" he growled.

Dave blinks, stopping,"Why not? He needs to know why you aren't coming, since I don't even know, ill just say you have the flue."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Fine" he growled, sighing to himself and clenching his legs a bit closer together, Fuck Dave, just take me now he thought.

Dave sighs,"Fine what? If you cant tell me anything, show it with actions, it will be like charades."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Karkat blinked, blushing brightly, "That wont work" he mumbled quietly.

He blinks,"And why not?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Because I can't come out. Fuck Dave, why are you so persistent?!" he growled

Dave glances back,"Am I not aloud to be?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Gog you're so annoying" he purred once more, holding his blanket close.

Dave raises an eyebrow,"And you sound like a cat. Bro, are you transforming? You know, like how werewolves do on full moons, are you turning into a were cat? Bro, you should of told me, that would be sick."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "I am not turning into a meow beast you pathetic pile of trash" he growled.

Dave shrugs,"You don't gotta lie bro. What is it then? Why are you purring?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "I'm most definitely not becoming a meow beast." he muttered.

Dave sighs,"Then what is it, Karkat?"

« previous 1