Insanity discussion

Infernum vel Mort (Demon Kindom) > Domus Pretiosarum Epularum (restaurant)

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

Scarlett | 134 comments Mod

message 2: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 347 comments Mod
Yang walked into the Restaurant, using magic to keep her wings hidden as she sat down at a Table quietly. she had just finished a delivery and hadn't eaten in ages but she had no money, she also didn't want to reveal her face to anyone as both Demons and Human hated her naturally.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack sat at a table, a almost full bottle was in his right hand. He looked bored, and took a little sip of his drink. Jack looked up to see a young girl walk into the restaurant. He watched her sit down at a table not far from him. Jack also liked to keep note where everyone was sitting, incase something happened. Jack looked at the girl once more before taking another sip.

message 4: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang sat there quietly with her hands in her lap, her white hair tied into a pony tail trailing down her back with small strands going to each side of her face. she wore a long white dress that almost looked like one worn at a wedding though a little more elaborate than that, yet somehow also seemed more casual than that and as Yang turned to look across the Restaurant her eyes were clear and seemed tinged with sorrow.

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 12, 2015 04:20AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Seeing that his drink was now half empty, which took Jack by surprise as a didn't think that he would take such big sips, he saw the girl looking around. Something seemed to spark in Jack's mind, like he had seen her somewhere before. Shrugging it of, he noticed that the girl seemed like she was sad, or like something had just happened. Jack shook his head. He didn't like caring. Turning his head to face the window, so he would look at the girl again. But he soon failed by taking another sip out of his drink.

message 6: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang was Half Angel and Half Demon, officially classed as a Descent Demon or a Fallen angel so almost every race recognized and wanted to kill her so she could barely go anywhere. Yin however was bored and pushed against Yang's consciousness, Yang didn't want to move for fear of Yin winning so she sat there and hoped someone came to her but didn't recognize her.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Finishing the bottle, Jack wanted one more and then he planned to go. Standing up while holding the now empty bottle, his blue eyes scanned the place. He started walking to the counter when he saw the girl wasn't moving. Sighing to himself, he changed his path and walked up to her. Putting on a fake smile he said, "Hey, you ok?"

message 8: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang tensed up as she heard the voice, Nodding her head as she sat there quietly in slight panic. though her tummy growled which gave away her delema, and she slightly compacted into herself in embarrassment.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "You sure? You don't look to good-" Then he heard the girls hunger. Jack though what a person would say next but couldn't think of anything.

message 10: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"I-I'm a little hungry." Yang managed to stutter out though she still refused to turn around in worry he'd know her and alert everyone else in the restaurant.

message 11: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 12, 2015 04:52AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack looked the girl. "Well, do you have any money? It would be nice if I could see your face. Y'know?"

message 12: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang simply shook her head, answering both his questions simultaneously as she sat there before her stomach rumbled again. Yin was pushing on Yangs consciousness and Yang worried if she didn't eat soon That she'd pass out and Yin would Gawain control.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack though for a moment. A normal person would offer her food, right? "Well, do you wan't me to get you something?"

message 14: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

At that statement Yang was a little too happy as she turned in her seat and looked up at him with puppy eyes, nodding her head vigorously before realising what she was doing and pausing. Calming down before she turned and sat down in her seat, blushing in embarrassment at the people now looking at her in confusion.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Confused on why she was so embarrassed, he stood up straight. He was also confused on why she was so unhappy to show her face. Even when he did see her face, nothing clicked.

((What dose she like to eat???))

message 17: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(Sorry, it was Midnight for me and I fell asleep.)

Yang was naturally shy and her shyness only worsened since she's known most people to try and hurt her when finding who she was, it's made her more secretive and secluded than she use to be.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Ok then..." He said. Walking off to the till. Jack soon came back with one last bottle and ___ for the girl. He placed ___ on the table. "This good?"

((I put black so you can add in whatever it is :P, and its ok if you fell asleep.))

message 19: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang's eyes widened as she saw the Rice balls appear on the table, Yang nodding to his question as she waited for some kind of assign that she was allowed to eat them since she had no way to pay him back.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "It ok." Jack said. "Mind telling me your name?" He asked, Jack was going to ask her age, since she did look a little too young to be in a restaurant alone, but held back. He also wondered if she knew who he was, or if she could tell if he was a demon. Because Jack could tell she wasn't human, but didn't know what.

message 21: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

As soon as she got permission she began to devour The rice balls but paused when he asked her name, eating one handed as on the Napkin nearby she drew The symbol for balance and pointed to the white side of it as Yin was the dark side of the image. Yang had control of the Angelic or light attributes of her abilities, Yin had the Demonic or Dark attributes of her abilities.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments It suddenly snapped. "Oh! Your Y--" Jack stopped himself from saying her name aloud. He sat down, seeing her face. He knew that saying her name aloud might not be the best, but it would have caused a really good battle. Or at least thats what Jack though. "Your Yin? The half demon, angle person? Right?" He asked.

message 23: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang had frozen when he began to say her name, glad when he paused and sat down across from her. She nodded in response to his question before pointing at the silver line that separates Yin and Yang, the controlling force known as Yun and that's her Alias since she needs to control both of her sides.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Kinda like a personality disorder... He though to himself, thinking. "So," Jack said, suddenly becoming the noise person. "How actual did you get...Another side to you?" He asked, drinking some of his drink.

message 25: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Trap, dishonesty." Yang said simply as she paused in eating the rice cakes, Yin however had managed to gain gold of the right hand and wrote on the table 'take me somewhere open an I'll tell you more, Yin'

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack looked confused. He knew that this info was all nice and good, and that he could use it for his own sake, but he wondered how deep he wanted to go. He looked like he had zoned out for a few seconds, before he asked both the girls, "Where?"

message 27: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Where?" Yang asked in confusion, since she was unaware of Yin's actions ATM. Yin however wrote a reply, 'anywhere I can spread my wings and exercise, it's cramped in her head.'

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Nothing. Do you wan't to so somewhere else, more private just incase people are listening to us?" He suggested, taking another bit of his drink.

message 29: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang hadn't thought of that and silently nodded her head as she finished the rice balls, she didn't think any one could be listening to them here. Yin however was overjoyed and Yang couldn't figure out why, but she waited for the man to move before she followed him.

(Please post the link here, on phone.)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((Ok, but I dont know where to go so give me a moment.))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack remembered Implentur Village being quite empty, so that would be the right place. "Come on, follow me." He said, quickly finishing his drink before standing up. He looked around him before he started walking towards the door.

((Link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... . You post first))

message 32: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

The End