Insanity discussion

Villages > Acerbus Village

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure walked down the street casually, flipping her knife in her hand in a lazy fashion. She pulled her coat a bit tighter to conceal her uniform better.

message 2: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 347 comments Mod
Xeyir opened the door to the pub she was in stepping outside as she placed a cigerate in her mouth and reached into he pants for a lighter, she wore a loose black singlet and a brown colored pair of Cargo pants that were littered with pockets. when she got the lighter she brought both hands up to try and light it, looking down the street as to where to go next.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure watched as a woman exited the pub and she covered her nose to keep from inhaling the foul smoke. She had no intention of breathing something so bad for one health.

message 4: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"So....why's an officer hiding?" Xeyir asked as Shigure passed by her, lowering her hands now that he cigarette had been lit. Her right hand now holding the cigarette as she pulled it out and breathed a small cloud of smoke out, her left hand reaching down into a side pocket of her pants. Xeyir's eyesight was very well attuned and people would have to do better to keep something from her, especially when they were hiding something that was meant to be a good thing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure looked up at her, her expression blank as ever "Well, common sense would say that being seen by a demon is a bad thing in places crowed with innocent people" she answered bluntly, still holding her cloak up to prevent from inhaling the smoke.

message 6: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Then why not, oh I don't know, wear something else?" Xeyir asked as she lowered the cigarette to her side, still lit but now generating less smoke than it had been. Her left hand still remaining in he pocket as she looked this officer up and down, thinking of how suspicious someone in a cloak is. whether or not they were in a demon rebellion she'd still shot them if she were a demon, it would be the safest option since you don't know what's under that cloak.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at her, still blank "Try being poor and living army barrack and finding anything but uniforms" she replied monotone.

message 8: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Then why don't we get you a frilly dress." Xeyir suggested as she turned on the spot and slung an arm around Shigura's shoulders, a friendly yet cheeky smile on her face as she put the cigarette out and into a bin nearby.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure immediately flipped the knife in her hand and pressed the point softly to the lady's forearm that was around her shoulder "I'm sorry. I didn't hear you" she said blankly looking at her

message 10: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Not flinching or acknowledging the knife had come out she smiled as she leant closer, whispering into her ear.

"Starting a fight near innocents, that's a nice way to lay low." She warned before leaning a bit further away and saying louder her next remark, to be honest she was simply trying to help Shigure fit in.

"Now let's take you shopping." She said with that same smile, her arm not moving as she held her there and awaited a response.

(Told you she has an annoying attitude)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am in no mood for fighting and i am never in one for wearing dresses" she said blankly ducking out of the embrace and swiftly starting to walk away.

message 12: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"come on, i have Cake and tea." Xeyir called out to the officer as she lowered her hand back to her side, a smug expression still on her face as she waited. if this person really was an officer maybe she could give Xeyir tips on fighting and how to better use the suit, though Xeyir's personality stops her from asking this directly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure pulled a "free food"coupon that all officers were issued with out of her pocket "I think I'm covered" she replied, not turning around or stopping

message 14: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"must be skilled to have been promoted to Private like you were, i'd love to see those skills in action." Xeyir said as her pocketed hand grabbed something however she kept it concealed inside her pocket, and as a free lancer she had met many people and had many conversations and therefore knew many random little facts like the Emotionless private with scars on her back.

(you know, i've never met another RPer that has the Character sheets of the character's being used out and easily available when RPing.)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to do that, otherwise I end up roleplaying like myself, which is like GUMI, one of my other major characters. Or Mei))

Shigure stopped at a fruit stall and got an apple "You're quite the persistent one, for a freelancer. And quite updated on gossip" she said pocketing the apple "and so am I. I've heard a lot of your so-called suit" she said as she turned towards the woman, who was quite a bit taller than she was "Your name is Xeyir, I take it?"

message 16: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"boy, i'm shocked. an officer knows the name of an annoying person like me, but yes." Xeyir said as she rose a hand to her moth in over exaggerated feign Shock and horror before smiling and lowering her hand once more.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad you know yourself so well" she remarked bluntly before getting straight to the point "Why would a woman who is more than twice my age need my help?"

message 18: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"because i want to see how powerful a black series Demon gear is." Xeyir lied, she wanted practice and that was the easiest way to get it without asking directly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, Asurmaru is on vacation at the moment" she answered. The damn demon always wanted a 'break'.

message 20: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"well that sucks, what would happen if Demons decided to come now?" Xeyir asked in an almost mocking gesture as she brought up her arms and shrugged, that cheeky smile on her face before her hand re entered her pocket and gripped the small device once again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't need Asurmaru to deal with them. His presence simply makes my job quicker"

message 22: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"do you know anything about mechanics?" Xeyir asked her, considering Xeyir's suit had no magical buffs as of yet it was quite a unique story. a person with no supernatural blessings being able to fight Demons, this was an unusual feat but most of Xeyir's wins were due to luck and not skill but she hoped to change that.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I did, but I never want anything to do with such matters ever" she replied swiftly. They reminded her too much of her past life. the metal trashcan especially.

message 24: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"well then, can i still take you shopping. no dresses if that is what you wish." Xeyir asked as she reached into a lower pocket of her pants and pulled out a soft drink, opening it one handed as her other hand now activated the hidden device but no sound or light was created by it's activation making it undetectable.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure raised her hand "I don't consume anything thats been processed" she said plainly as she took a bite out of her apple

message 26: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"i meant a change of clothes other than your uniform, make it easier to blend in?" Xeyir asked before taking a Gulp from her can, a bit missing her mouth as it dripped down her chin and onto the floor.

message 27: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(i'm looking at the pictures of our two characters and realised something, they look so similar they could be sisters or even twins. they look so Alike it's scary, like looking in a mirror.)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Apart from the body build, hair, personality, tattoos and height))

Shigure watched the bit of what she considered foul fluid drip to the floor "No thank you. I feel quite at homein this"

message 29: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Fine then, I'll treat you to an all natural brand Lunch?" Xeyir asked since she had activated the device, now she simply had to wait for its effects to kick in and then Xeyis could get a demonstration from a professional officer.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm meant to be on patrol, not slacking" she said, sensing that something was up

message 31: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Aren't you officers meant to do that in groups of five or more?" Xeyis questioned Shigure as she took another Swig of her drink, this time keeping it all in her mouth.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I'm not the only one here. If you didn't notice I have two colleagues in quite close proximity. You can see them. There's only three of us because the other two are full fledged Generals. I'm on a training day out" she said before taking another bite of her apple

message 33: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"I see." Xeyis said with pause for thought before a siren sounded, announcing that dangerous Demons were approaching. Xeyis quickly leapt up objects and onto a roof as the rest of the population began getting to shelters, a wave of demons now approaching the village though most were low class there were a couple of the stronger variety. Xeyis's face suddenly became very serious and she looked at the demons then Shigure, wondering what the Private would do?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Shigure was as calm and composed as ever. She guided an elderly person to shelter before calling for the two generals via her communication device

"Sayuri, are you there, over"
"Here Private, how about you Miko, over"
"Yea yea, Imma comming"
"....."
"....."
"...Why did you guys go quiet all of a sudden"
"We thought you were still talking Miko! You're meant to say 'over' when you finish talking, over"
"Let her be Sayuri, it's not like she'll listen"
"Excuse me? Shigure, remember your place and piss off Sayuri. Meet at the red roof house, Over and out"
"Roger that"

Shigure then ran toward the red roofed house and was soon on the roof next to Sayuri and Miko. Sayuri looked at Shigure with a worried look "There's a lot". Miko flexed her gloved hands "Nothing me and Yukimi can't handle" she said with fierce and her gloves hummed in agreement. Shigure sighed "Asuramaru is on vacation, so I can only use spells. My Anki are useless without him"

message 35: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

she's calm and collected, acknowledging her weakness and using other people's strengths to cover for it. Now I just need to watch how they all fight. Xeyir thought as one hand helped her keep balance on the roof as she watched and her other one was still in her pocket and tweaked with the Device in her pocket, she would like to get as much knowledge as possible before she turned the device off.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sayuri twiddled her fingers worriedly "What if its one of those loners making a demon raid again to see us in action?". Miko looked at Sayuri with no mercy in her eyes "If we find that that is the case, then that person will be found and punished with a death sentence" she replied in a cold tone as she tightened her gloves. Shigure examined her Anki "For now, however, we simply cut them down"

message 37: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"good luck, don't let the village get destroyed." Xeyir called out with a smile as she waved to the tri of Officers, the demons were now within the 50-60 yard Range and totaled 13 Demons. two vampires, four hell hounds, three Ghouls, three Succubi and at the back stood a single Reaper. the Hell hounds were at the front, equally spread out as they ran forward with Jaws snapping, the Three Succubi half a meter behind and flying on their small demon wings. the Two Vampires ran across the ground in between the Succubi but also one and a half meters back as the Reaper took up the Rear with a book of spells open in both hands, the Ghouls however were being carried by the Succubi and ready to be dropped down when the attack began.

(attention, i shall be rping the enemies during this fight. you know, the ones you don't kill.)

message 38: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep-beep)

message 39: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep)

message 40: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep)