Insanity discussion

Villages > Praeclarus Preclarus Village

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 347 comments Mod
Hollie landed on top of a roof as she let a round off, a small and swift demon running away from her and was a pain to catch. she was currently out of view and so was the Demon but now she stood there, that Demon was too much of a pain for her to catch on an empty stomach so she slide down from the roof and landed in a side alley before walking out into the open street and looking for food.

message 2: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Hollie" she said as she introduced herself and walked down the alley towards Amelia and held her hand out, Hollie always liked Danger and a challenge so she saw this as a nice moment to do both.

"have you heard of hunting?" Hollie asked as she looked at Amelia questioningly, it was a nice way to get food once you knew how to hunt.

message 3: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"do you now where meat comes from?" Hollie asked as she stood straight and looked at Amelia, this girl was either really dumb or really isolated.

message 4: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"hunting is how we get the meat from Animals." Hollie explained as she once again held out a hand for Amelia to use to get up.

message 5: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"i use Hollie as a nickname, my real name mean's 'Holy Blessing' which is useful since i have teamed up with Angels to do my fighting, though i'm quite poor academic wise. perhaps we should team up and work together?" Hollie asked as she held a hand out to shake and make a deal with Amelia, she still failed to see why there was a warning sign in front of Amelia's alley.

message 6: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Hollie's weapons seemed to Gleam at this information, it seemed that later Hollie and her angels would have to visit that alley so she made a mental check of it's location before asking Amelia if those demons and such bothered her at all.

message 7: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"You must be scary to fight of that many demons." Hollie said as she gave a small joking laugh, they neared the edge of the village and could see small wildlife in the distance.

message 8: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Hollie already had her Halo-d sword of Light and Angelic Pistol in her hands, both giving off a sense of bing descended from something greater than we could know. Hollie told Amelia to watch as she rose the pistol and aimed it at a Rabbit and pulling the trigger, the bullet tearing through the rabbits neck before Hollie pointed out a different rabbit and asked Amelia to try now.

message 9: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"I believe I pointed at the rabbit but that deer would have been shot eventually." Hollie said as her sword vanished in a shining light and the rabbit she had shot now appeared in her hand, the two of them now walked over to the deer as Hollie explained she only shot injured or dying animals to put them out of their misery and barely shots a healthy animal.

message 10: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Now that we have the meat and also helped the Animals by getting rid of their pain, we need to cook it." Hollie told Amelia as Hollie picked up a couple of small twigs, also kicking a couple rocks into the shape of a circle.

message 11: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Hollie explained how to prepare each piece and type of meat for future reference, that way Amelia could do it on her own if need be.

message 12: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Hollie assured her that her cooking would get better with time and began wondering when this became in the second person, it was a slow and gradient transgression.

message 13: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep)

message 14: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep)

message 15: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep)