Insanity discussion

Villages > Viridi Village

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Amira looked towards the sky and shut her eyes remembering the wind on her face, the beat of her wings, and the wind whistling in her ears. She sighed and opened her eyes and brought herself back to reality.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments Adrian slammed into the ground at high enough speed to crack a rib. dangit! i just fixed that! then he swore as the demon tried to chop his head off with a very big axe. "why do you freaks keep trying to kill me?!" he shouted as he rolled to the side, barely dodging the weapon.

message 3: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Hey!" called Amria and ran over sword drawn violet eyes flashing. She positioned her self in front of the demon boy ready to swing. "Get out of here before I chop you into pieces." She hissed at his attacker.

message 4: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Sorry I haven't been on got my iPod taken away))

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments the burly idiot, probably not used to thinking, was still nevertheless halted by the interruption. Adrian, seeing an chance, ripped his right palm open with his teeth and thrust it at the burly demon with a snarl. instantly the demon burst into flames, eerie green flames eating up its body as it died. in a few minutes only a pile of ashes remained. Adrian turned to this new threat and wondered if she was going to try to kill him next. "look if you're here to take a chunk out of the Abomination then mind giving me a five minute break?" apparently he had hit the ground harder than he had expected, his rib still hadn't healed and pulsed with pain.

message 6: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Amria looked at him "Why in Hells name would I do that?" she cocked her head to the left "You look like me." she said as causally as if talking about the weather.

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "um i guess the word hasn't gotten out yet. you saw what i did to that demon right? well apparently i'm able to send them back to Hell.....same for angels. so yeah pretty much everyone wants me dead.....so i'm surprised you don't." in fact his scaly body was already tensing in readiness of a fight.

message 8: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne She smiled "Well if I wanted to kill you I would have already. Besides I don't kill my own kind humans on the other hand I gladly slit their throats."

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "um part human here, and angel, demon, as well as some dragon." he raised an eyebrow at her. "its why there are sigils for 'Abomination' carved on my chest." he pointed to the slightly glowing runes.

message 10: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well you're also demon so the human part means nothing. You said dragon? So you have wings? I had them once until they were stolen from me." she said

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments in answer he shot out his massive black angelic wings. he shimmered and gleamed iridescently in the light. "that answer your question? ouch!" he grabbed his side as his rib finally slid back into place and started to heal, the burning sensation annoying as ever. "crap that gets annoying."

message 12: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Yes it does.I had wings once they were like yours only the color of ash. We are different you have for bloods I have one. But our eyes and hair are alike. So different and yet at the same time alike." she said "Regenerating? I saw you fall are you alright?" Amira looked at the boy he appeared to be around her age, but taller. Around two feet taller.

message 13: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "i've had worse. another reason everyone wants me dead." he held out his clawed palm, and showed her the rapidly healing wound. "i regenerate faster and its a lot harder to kill me. should any side catch me they could use me to boost their troops and change the world." as he said this he shrunk down, the scales, wings, horns, and tail slowly disappearing as he took on his human form.

message 14: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well the only people who want me dead are the Angels and humans. I consider myself lucky. I regenerate, but there's some thing that never heal." she said look at him he was still taller than her but not by much.

message 15: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "you could have captured me, i'm sure someone would have rewarded you." he had no idea why he was testing her but he wanted to see what she was worth.

message 16: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Amria laughed at the idea "And how would I bring you to them? No I would not your my first hybrid that I've meet and the first demon who didn't think I was human." she said

message 17: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "your scent gave you away, plus these things act as radar and beacon, if you focused hard enough you could find me within a five mile radius easily." since she wasn't trying to turn him in for a reward he decided to trust her, for the moment anyway.

message 18: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well I don't really focus on scent I was also distracted at the moment when you fell." she said then she realized her sword was still out she reached down and picked it up the slid it behind her back and sheathed it.

message 19: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "nice sword...but i think mine's better." he summoned the power in him, felt the sigils burning as he drew on his power, and summoned his sword. instantly a large sword appeared in his hand. "just like an archangel, i got my own toothpick!"

message 20: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Thanks and yours also. My powers don't work right so I never travel without a weapon." said Amira

message 21: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "my powers rarely work right either, last week i accidentally turned one of my friends into a chicken! he turned back to normal but he's been craving seeds ever since!" he couldn't help smiling.

message 22: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Amira smiled slightly "Well usually our powers are connected to something and I had two of the I lost one and the other is damaged." she said remembering the feel of blessed metal chains against the ends of her wing bones and shuttered from the memory.

message 23: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "mine are still new, haven't had them for long. i got them when the family i lived with was slaughtered by demons.....i really don't remember much, other than them dying and feeling very angry. i woke up in a crater where the house used to be."

message 24: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "I remember every detail about mine I was born." she said "I'm sorry for your loss by the way."

message 25: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "its been a while....although i did lose my real parents too. i tend to lose people i like very quickly." he shrugged as if it was no big deal, his leather duster creaking slightly with the motion.

message 26: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Amira crossed her arm so she felt more comfortable "Well I don't form attachments easily they take time, but once they see me in combat the run for the hills." she said looking down so her bangs covered her eyes

message 27: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "i haven't learned that lesson yet, i suppose i'm more optimistic than Alex says i am." he snorted, sounding distinctly like a very amused reptile.

message 28: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne She looked up "Then you haven't lived long." she said sadly

message 29: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "barely 17 years, just learned to fly a year ago." he summoned them now and somehow managed to flap them sarcastically.

message 30: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Amira looked at him "I may look seventeen, but I lost count ages ago." she said

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "figured, haven't met a demon under 100 yet. then again haven't met an angel under 2,000!" he shrugged and folded his wings back.

message 32: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well there's a first for everything." she said with a slight shrug

message 33: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "doubtful. angels are self-righteous pain in my butt and demons are self serving nimrods. although you appear to be the exception." he hadn't meant offense but he was being honest.

message 34: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Personally I don't care. Insult me all you want I stopped caring a long time ago." she said and meant it she didn't care if he called her crazy. Let the bullet hit it will only sting for a second.

message 35: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "you sure you're demon? you act nothing like the ones i've met!" he meant it as a compliment.

message 36: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well you're not like any I've meet, many demons would have fought me for stepping in on a fight thinking they can fight they're own battles." said Amira with a smile

message 37: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "i can, but i've had to deal with beings with giant egos way too often. its why i'm traveling now." he quieted though, not wanting to give the real reason he was traveling.

message 38: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well mines looking for someone who lets say escaped from me." she said even though the trail had gone cold awhile ago.

message 39: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "do you have something they ever touched? i could track them down that way." he shrugged as if it was no big deal.

message 40: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "No that's the problem." she said "I know he was here a while ago,"

message 41: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "hmmmm i suppose i could track his scent....what is he anyway?"

message 42: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Human." said Amira "And when I find him dead."

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "hmmm harder to do.....anything you can tell me to make the search easier?"

message 44: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Not likely it was a long time ago his trail is faint." she said

message 45: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "considering how demons tell time he could be dead. plus i have no doubt a demon got him. i guess i could ask a friend, Marcus, he'd be happy to help." he wondered if he should mention the problem about Marcus.

message 46: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "No he's alive I just miss him every time because I'm too slow." she said

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "you could just steal some wings you know, saw a demon ripped an angels wings off and used them himself. until i shot him down anyway."

message 48: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne No I'm not looking for my wings I'm looking for revenge. Have you ever had blessed metal burn you?" she asked

message 49: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 64 comments "several times, as well as cursed steel. try have both shoved into your heart and laying there, helpless, for three days before someone pulled the bloody things out!" he hadn't meant to snap but it was a slightly touchy subject with him.

message 50: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well at lest you had someone to pull it out to bandage the wound! I didn't! I never have!" Amira shouted

« previous 1