Insanity discussion

Villages > Implentur Village

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 347 comments Mod
Yang followed the man from the Demon Realm into this Village amongst the humans, wouldn't it be dangerous for them to be freely walking through the human Realm and so she stayed close to the man for safety and comfort like the child she was.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack had gained much control around humans, so he didn't really mind being around them. He noticed Yang was closer than before. Sighing, they turned a few corners into a rather none creepy ally way. Away, and out of sight from anyone else. "So, tell me." He said to Yin, although made it sound like he was talking to Yang.

message 3: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"T-tell you what?" Yang asked in confusion, in order for Yin to gain control of the body Yang must experience injury or severe negative emotions. Unfortunately Yin lost control of the hand and so she couldn't do anything anymore, but it was common knowledge that Yin comes out when Yang was hurt.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((Plz let this work!))

Jack looked like he was about to open his mouth to speak when he landed a hard punch on the side of Yin's cheek. It was almost enough to knock her out, but he didn't thankfully.

message 5: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang went wide eyed as the fist made contact, her spin beginning as the Injury was processed into her consciousness. And as she spun the white dress folded in on itself as Red clothes and small armour plates appeared, Yangs once tied up hair now flaying out as her spin continued. Yin now in control as the spin finished and Yin slammed her fist into the man's cheek to return the favour and flinging him into the wall, her Red eyes now glaring triumphantly at him as a smile appeared on her face. Yangs shy and nervous Aura had faded and was now replaced with a feeling ofPure evil the flooded the sense, Bright Red wings now flying out from Yins back as she stood there.

message 6: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 12, 2015 04:03PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "O-Offf." Jack was more surprised then hurt when he hit the wall. He rubbed his eye, since dust and gotten into it. Opening his eyes Jack saw a very different Yang. This must be Yin then... "Now tell me, I didn't hurt a girl, and get punched into a wall for nothing." He said.

message 7: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Of course not." Yin said as she ran a hand through her hair, A malicious smile on her face. It's try Yin is definitely Evil but she'd keep true to her word, or at least most of them.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "So," He said, putting his hand up to his cheek to find a small amout of blood there. He wiped it of with his red hoodie. "What happened. I have all day/night." Jack finished, looking up and down at Yin. She had completely changed.

message 9: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"As a Child Yang was hunted and pursued though she never fought back, only accepting the Angelic part of her ancestry. One day she came to my home and I have her refuge, casting a spell that linked our two souls to the one body an I became the embodiment of her Demonic Ancestry." Yin answered as she turned her back to him and brushed her hair over her shoulder and lowered her shirt slightly so that he could see the rune circle resting between the Wings, a very complicated piece of Arcana and difficult to perform.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack took note of this. Must have bean painful... He thought. "Why did you do this?" He asked. Jack knew he only had a number of questions left before she would stop answering then, so he tried to think of the most important ones first.

message 11: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Despite me being a powerful Mage and Warrior naturally, by actual body was gravely ill and I would have died within the hour if Yang had not appeared and had Dormant abilities that I could use as Refuge." Yin replied as she pulled her shirt back up and tied it up before turning to face him again, brushing her hair back behind her once more. It's been a while since Yin had control of the body and she was itching for a fight, wondering how quickly the humans or demons responded if she made her presence known.

message 12: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 12, 2015 04:30PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Why do you stay?" Jack asked. He though it was a stupid question, as he would answer 'For Fun' or something like that. He wondered if she could now tell if he was a demon or not. As Yin didn't seem to notice, mabye Yang would?

message 13: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Because I have no other Vessel as powerful or healthy as this one is, and since Yang is the main consciousness she gains control most of the time." Yin replied as she placed one hand onto her shoulder and stretched it for a bit, and it was obvious that he was a Demon since they met at a Demon restaurant in the demon Realm. At the moment Yin only wondered what kind of demon, and how powerful?

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Eh." Jack thought. How long has she bean in there..? He didn't ask this though, he didn't want to push his luck. Insted he asked, "But, when or how long dose it take for Yang to gain control back over her body?"

message 15: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Until I've dealt with the threat." Yin said as a pure evil smile appeared on her face, a blood red sword appearing in her hand as she twirled it around before holding the tip at the man's neck. Did Yin forget to mention that, that she had to 'take care of' whatever brought her out. Here's where she stopped answering questions, mouthing the words 'run'.

message 16: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Until I've dealt with the threat." Yin said as a pure evil smile appeared on her face, a blood red sword appearing in her hand as she twirled it around before holding the tip at the man's neck. Did Yin forget to mention that, that she had to 'take care of' whatever brought her out. Here's where she stopped answering questions, mouthing the words 'run'.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Jack remained cool. He stayed in his spot until he put a hand on the sword and lowered it. "I have a new name for you, Sharpie." He said, saying how sharp she was with her actions, and that she would be a pain to get rid of, like the pen if you got it on something. "You need to keep your cool before you make something out of this, love." He smiled, challenging her to make a move. Before he did this he did move out of the swords way.

message 18: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Oh, is that a threat?" Yin asked before the sword vanished and she flung her fingers into the Air, a red flare entering the sky as suddenly bloodlust filled Jakes body. The Flare alerted Demons and Humans to her location and also filled them with a drive to fight, whether they fought her or not was irrelevant as she'd be the last one standing.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Sharpie cant fight on equal grounds~" Jack said, looking around. Damm, Humans are slow. Where are they? Did Sharpie alert them? And the demo--Wait, isn't she wanted dead? He though to himself before zoning back into what was actually happening.

message 20: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"They aren't my teammates, their my practice before I get to you." Yin said as she leapt Up and onto a nearby roof, disappointed as it seemed this was a low populated area as only two vampires came and a handful of Human anti demon units. Why was everyone busy when she actually wanted to fight, but the thoughts were removed from her head as one of the units fired a round at her and missed only slightly as it trimmed her fringe.

message 21: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 12, 2015 05:19PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Wheres my Popcorn!? Jack said as he teleported away, but so he was leaning up on a building, yet he had a really good view.

message 23: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(Ttyl)

Yin Sighed as one minute she was on the roof and next she was already at the Vampires several hundred Yards away, a thin white sword in her right hand and the thick red one in her left both going through the Vampires Chests. She then withdrew her swords and appeared at the centre of the Anti-Demon unit before dashing and slicing each one of them to ribbons before appearing five meters away from Jake, all of this happening within a couple seconds of the shot being fired.

What was more amusing was Yin had three swords but often used these two, they were her favourites and her third was much more powerful as an Heirloom. The White Oblivion grew stronger with each Holy Death, the Red Ragnarok grew stronger with each Demonic death. Her third sword know as Genisis grew stronger with every death in general and also every birth to occur, and so she rarely used it as it was actually Yangs Demonic Angel Blade and a very rare kind at that.

message 24: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 13, 2015 01:51AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((Jack**, Not Jake))

Jack smiled. He had seen all he needed to see, and that he had watched her fight, so he knew where she would strike, but still didn't know where her weak spots where. He looked at the two swords. I wonder why everyone has weapons? Its easy just to snap someones back, or at least thats what I think... Jack's now cold eyes looking at her. Just die for me. "Well done." He simply said. Jack knew Yin was waiting for his move, and did she make her wait for it. Jack started to think that she didn't know how powerful he was, but he didn't want to give anything away. "And I still don't know why a man punching you in the face was a big deal when I could have done worse." Jack said, pulling out his weapon of choice. His hands. Jack found that it was better to fight without a weapon, as it could quickly be used by the other person. He looked at her again with his blue eyes before vanishing. (Teleported) He came up behind her and smashed her around the head with a metal pipe that was ling around the ground. He knew this wound't knock her out, only make her a little dizzy or so. So he smashed the pipe into her head again. This time a lot harder than last time. The pipe broke in two with the amount of force. This would knock her out, or really annoy her. Both suited Jack, he stepped back incase Yin spun around and attacked him.

message 25: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yin smiled as she saw Jack vanish from in front of and felt the pipe contact her in the back of the head, smile getting bigger as she felt it make contact again but she wasn't knocked out. she wasn't even dazed, slowly turning with that evil smile on her face as a trail of blood ran across her left temple and over her crazed smile. Yin was a Descent Demon and a Fallen angel at that, she was the strongest type of Hybrid possible since Yang's parents were a Seraphim and a Devil's Direct Descendant. something as simple as a lead pipe wouldn't affect her on more than a slight scratch, her swords vanished from her hands though as she turned.

message 26: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 13, 2015 02:52AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments What if I stick it though her head? Ew-No. Pealing her skin of would be better. Jack saw that if didn't daze her, but was happy that she had more reason to fight. He saw that 'Sharpie' had gotten rid of her swords. Oh! Are we first fighting now? Or a power fight? He though to himself, looking at the broken metal pipe in his hands, he shrugged at his thoughts and dropped it. What if I pull out her teeth, that would annoy her. Oh well. Jack saw the crazed smile on Yin, be he still kept his cool. He didn't want to get angry, he couldn't control his actions if he did and it always took him a long time to cool down again.

message 27: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"someone like you is too weak to stain those blades." Yin insulted Jack as stood straight and faced him dead on, she planned on showing him just how weak he was when compared to her. the only problem was she still didn't know what type of demon he was meanwhile she was so well known everyone knew what kind she was, depending on what kind of demon he was her strategy could vary greatly but for now she'd make all his attacks seem in-effective.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Sure." He said simply, raising his eyebrows. "I just don't like showing of as much as others." This was going to be easy, he could just Deviation to bounce back her attacks, unless they where actually going to a fist fight, which he was skilled in so he would win. But a powers battle would have seemed more fair.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((I don't think we wan't any of our OC's to lose, so something needs to happen to stop the fight soon :/ Otherwise this is going to drag on forever.))

message 30: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(i'm looking over your characters abilities and Yin would overtime figure out how each ability would work and be able to counter them, i already have so many counters for each ability in my head. but i guess that is true.)

Yin was about to strike before vanishing onto a Roof, a large explosion going off where the two of them had stood and decimating the buildings around it and leaving a large crater on the edge of town. Looking out Yin saw a Larger Force of Humans with much more advanced gear than last time and Higher Class demons arriving in swarms, it seemed that the first group she had taken care of was simply the appetizer and now came the main course.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((I know she was over some time beat him, but for the sake of RP. I can't be assed to back down :3))

Jack was taken by surprise by Yin suddenly vanishing, and a large explosion going of in his face. It took him some moments to get up again, and he teleported to a different roof. Taking out a little bit of rock that had carved its way into Jack's left hand, he looked at what Yin was looking at. Still a little dazed with the loud sound, he quickly got over it. "What The..?" Where did they come from?

message 32: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"the only way you're making it out of her alive is by working with me here." Yin advised Jack as she saw what the troops were doing, and either side on this scale would be troubling for even the most powerful of creatures but it got worse. the Demons were using their powers to enhance and improve upon the Humans weapons and the Humans gave Weapons to the already powerful Demons, Hell hounds and Vampires and Numerous Demons had risen from Hell and the Humans had taken the quickest trip possible here. both side Really wanted Yin/Yang dead and there power was simply rising as they encroached, at least now it'd be more of a challenge than dealing with mister here.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Ok." He nodded, he agreed with that one, although he didn't think a lot of them wanted him dead but Yin. She could be useful... Jack looked down, Bloody hell. He though, while he counted all of them. Theres gonner be a lot of blood...

message 34: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(lot's of Pictures of various parts of the Army this Dynamic Due is about to kill)
(you know, just to put their power into perspective)
(view spoiler)

"so where should we start killing?" Yin asked as she crouched onto the roof and looked at all the weak points of the armies (the pics) as a smile danced across her face, this much excersize would be good for her as she hadn't been in control for ages but already she noticed the humans reloading whatever atilery they had used to shot them before

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "The back." Jack said. "That we we have ore room to run around, and there more cornered." He pointed out.

((Oh my!))

message 36: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(yeah, in case you had doubt about my photo inserting skill:)

"but that's no Fun." Yin said as the Artillery fired once more, Yin Raising her hand as a the Shell made contact and she held it there. thinking whether to throw it back or use it as a club.

Yin did this, one handed. just saying

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((...))

Jack but a forcefield around himself, seeing the bullets and how Yin deflected them. "I know it's no fun, but if we jump right in there we have lower chances of winning." He used logic on this one.

message 38: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Notice how I said to survive you need me on your side?" Yin asked as she turned to face him with a small smile, most of the bullets passing by her as the others hit her and vanished into a fine powder. Yin then vanished for a moment with the cartridge in hand, Appearing above the army and flinging it down before coming back to Jack as a small section of the army vanished. Yin was confident she could do this alone but she wanted to see how this man faired.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Fine. But why don't we just shoot them from up here?" He asked. Creating a small light dark and became a shard. He threw it down into the middle back of the army, and burnt its target apon contact. "This is much quicker."

message 40: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"And risk deflection?" Yin asked sarcastically as she picked up a tile from the roof and hurled it at one of the Demons before it Paused, getting flung back at Yin so she could catch it. With this many people on both sides there's likely a counter for everything than brute force.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Well, thats why I have a force-field." Jack smiled at her smugly. "Wan't one?" He asked, as he fired a small attack than the last one down.

message 42: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Cowards hide, I don't." Yin said as her eyes quickly scouted the two armies for their leaders and upon spotting them, vanished along with the two leaders into a clear section in front of the army for the back of the army could still not be seen.

(Yins going mono amino with the Generals.)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((kk :P))

"I'm not hiding, it's called protecting yourself." He scoffed before she vanished. Jack didn't want to fight, he wasn't feeling it. Taking one one more light shard, he threw it down and it burnt the warriors, or some of them.

((Sorry, g2g, my moms being an ass for me to get some sleep, school tomorrow. :/))

message 44: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(I'm at school though :P)

Yin was both glad at having this Buffet of Violence to herself yet also disappointed that all she learnt was that he could teleport, throw darts and conjure a force field. Yin wanted to enjoy this fight but she was tempted to show the man the power of Genisis but decided against it, it's always best to have at least one secret weapon so instead she drew the White Oblivion and gripped it in both hands as a funnel of Power began to spin around her. Under her feet a spell Circle appeared and spun too fast to read as she brought her sword back, as she brought it down a Shock wave Launched from the blades tip. Bolts as Big as a tree trunk coming out and slaying Thousands of the Trillions of troops behind the Generals before she adjusted her grip and prepared to fight the Generals.

message 45: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 14, 2015 12:11AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((Bad Girl! jk))

Jack sat there on the roof. He knew full well that Yin, or Yang could kill them all of by herself. He didn't want to do anything if needed, and in starters he really did only want the info. Knowing that he wasn't really showing of all that much, he wanted to keep his powers at a base so if anything really did happen, he could wip out a different power of his. He watched the sword, and wondered, with all the money he has, or could get, if he could get one. Or something at least like that. He only carried around a dagger, yes, inchanded, but not as powerful as some of him weapons at home. Jack knew Yin was going to fight down there, so didn't attack from up-top incase he got her somehow. Sighing, knowing he could just leave right now, he wanted to stay to see how she did.

message 46: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

The three swords used were Unique, Ragnarok and Oblivion being gifts that Yin had received when she was still in a weakened state and Genesis was the embodiment of Yangs true power and only capable of being drawn when the two of them worked in unison as one being. Unless you slayed Yin/Yang you couldn't get the swords or ones like them, but who cares cause Yin now summoned Ragnarok into her other hand as Ragnarok was stronger than Oblivion. Yin then charged the two Generals with her swords drawn an prepared to strike, not caring anymore that Jack stayed behind.

(Since Jack is just watching, want to RP the Generals and the rest of the army as you try to kill Yin.)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((sure.))

The Genrtals where taken by surprise by the sudden power, but sent there armys charging, all eyes locked on Yin and killing her.
-
Jack sat there. He didn't see the need for a force-field now, since all eyes where on Yin.

message 49: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yin spun the swords in her hands once before slamming them down onto whatever defence the generals had, lightning arcing from the two of them to strike at the Army while she fought the Generals.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments The three Generals had at hard time Fighting Yin, but they gave her a few marks from there weapons. The Army's behind fell back, as some where hurt yet there where still a lot left.
-
He watched Yin with intent eyes, Jack wondered again how old Yin/Yang was.

((I had the amazing thought of someone getting him when he's he a bad mood and he just goes bad shit crazy.))

« previous 1