Insanity discussion

Villages > Lenonius Village

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 06:22PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora leaned up on the wall. With the cold night, she could just see her breath. Looking around at the almost empty street, Flora sighed. It had been a pain so far, she could sleep, so what else was she ment to do? Her tall figure was slightly in sight due to the lights coming form the building next to her.

((Just gonner say its night, if thats ok.))

message 2: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 347 comments Mod
(Don't mind, I let you post first after all)

Mortal walked down the dark street, examining a small hourglass shaped Vial in his right hand. It gave off a mystical green illumination and a small sphere of light bounced around on the inside, if it weren't for the fact he had this out he wouldn't have noticed the girl huddled for warmth next to the building.

"Hello." He said with a warming smile as he turned to face her with the light still in his hand, it illuminated his own pale skin and white hair while his turquoise eyes had a welcoming Appeal in them.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora turned to a male voice, the green light lighted up his face and she saw him. "Hello." She said back, weary, but none the less firm. Flora instantly took note that he wasnt human, and that he wasnt a demon. Her own light sky eyes scanned him for a second. "What would you be doing out so late at night?" She asked, a little more carm. She felt safe, for some reason.

message 4: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Because of this." Mortal replied as he held up the green illuminated light, the Sphere pausing and feeling like it looked at Flora before continuing to bounce around. He then lowered it again as he looked back at Flora, a smile on his face once more.

"I got a report of a small Trickster demon and came down to capture it, that way I can study them and learn how easier to kill them in future." He explained before holding a hand out to the Girl in an open manner, his eyes and smile showed no ulterior motive nor that he was lying. "My name is Mortal, may I ask why you're out here at night?"

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 06:41PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Can't sleep." Flora said simply. A little shy to take the hand, she finaly did. Comming level with the boy who called himself Mortal. "I'm Flora." She explained, her brown her swishing in the wind. "How come I didn't hear of this trickster?" She questioned, confused in all. Flora felt like asking what he was but she knew it would be rude so she kept her mouth shut.

message 6: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Because it was on a Private Residence and refused to leave, I came here to bring it away and give the residents peace." Mortal told her as she helped her to stand straight, he could tell by appearance and that distinctive scent she was human. Since he was a reaper he had to tell the difference between souls with a variety of methods, it came in handy when learning whether or not to trust someone new.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Hu." Flora though. "Well, nice to meet you." She said, holding out her hand. Flora smiled at Mortal, it was an odd name, but she liked it.

message 8: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Even if you can't sleep it must be cold to wait outside, I normally just drink some warm milk." Mortal suggested as he looked up at the night sky, the beautiful stars twinkling so high above. He liked the night sky though he preferred the day, it was quite the strange preference for a demon.

message 9: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 10, 2015 06:55PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora looked up at the night sky too, but quickly looked down. "You like it too?" She asked, about the sky. "And I don't like warm milk." She said, making an odd face.

message 11: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Yeah, the Stars showing that the smallest light can survive overwhelming darkness." Mortal said with a small smile and sighing chuckle as he looked back down and tilted his was to the side in confusion, his mouth closing also in confusion.

"Don't like milk, that would be troubling then." He said before smiling once more, now placing the green Hourglass Vial into a Lantern so it was easier to carry and illuminated even more of their area.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Like I said, can't sleep." She shrugged. Now fully seeing Mortal's figure. "I like hot chocolate more." Flora added, driving away from the sleep issue. This...Boy , she havent seen him before. Mabye because she never was out here, or that he was hidden. Pushing the thoughs aside, Flora spoke once more, "If you don't mind me asking, what are you?"

message 13: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Mortal rose a hand as she spoke first, Milk was a key component in Hot Chocolate. but her lowered it as she spoke again and he smiled before responding.

"me, i'm a reaper." he confessed, Reapers were one of the powerful types of Demons and known for their skill at killing and for their mercilessness.

message 14: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 11, 2015 06:47AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "But...Your so kind." Flora confessed, she had only met one reaper in her life, and it didn't turn out to good. Well, at least you havent attacked me yet... She thought.

((She just dosent like Warm milk on its own.))

message 16: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(You must have posted just after I fell asleep)

"Well, there's a black sheep in every society." Mortal pointed out with a smile as he held the lantern by his side, watching Flora with kind eyes.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments She smiled lightly. Flora sighed, "Eh, so..." She trailed of, not knowing what to do next.

message 18: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"surely someone like you must have a house of sorts, why are you staying outside in the cold of night?" Mortal asked, even if Flora could sleep didn't mean she had to freeze herself in order to come up with a solution.

message 19: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 11, 2015 11:45PM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "No, I don't have a house. I normally stay and B&B's and stuff." She explained., still now giving the reason why. "Don'r you have a house?" She asked, knowing he was going to say yes, or at least she thought so.

message 20: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"I have one but I don't need it, it's more for recieving my mail than anything important." Mortal confessed, he had a nice little cottage that was beautiful but he only went there on special occasions.

message 21: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(hello?)

message 22: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(beep)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((I'm SO SORRY!!! Also, Idk what to post.))

message 24: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Want to go for a walk, help warm the body?" Metra asked the Girl as he smiled to her, she seemed quiet to him.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora though for a moment, then opened her mouth to speak, "Sure, I haven't got anything else to do." She said, Looking back at him.

message 26: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Then let's stroll through the nights air." Mortal said as he stepped backwards and onto the path once more, pulling out a small lantern once more except with a more complacent red spirit inside.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments She nodded, stepping on the path and close to the lantern so she could see where she was going.

message 28: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Mortal waited for Flora before he began walking and taking in the night's calm and serene atmosphere, seeing a star shoot across the sky he closed his eyes and made a small wish before glancing over at Flora and smiling.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora looked to see the single shooting star. Quickly thinking of a wish, her mind raced for a second. She then looked around her to see Mortal was looking at her.

message 30: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"did you make a wish?" Mortal asked as he Smiled towards Flora, Mortal didn't believe in those stereotypical things since as a kid in a fit of rage he wished that no ones wishes would come true anymore.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora nodded. She knew it nothing would happen since it really was just a rock shooting though space. "Yeah, did you?"

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((I need help. Theres this OC I have, but I don't know if I should put him as a demon or human...))

message 33: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(what are they like?)

"i always do, they never come true though." Mortal said before chuckling, it seemed like a childish feat to admit.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora smiled. "Mine only came true once when I got to have a free ice-cream when I was young."

((There, Heres a link. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... . Names Jack, and he's the bottom one.))

message 35: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(Honestly from the picture and what i read he'd suit being a Demon more than a Human)

"wasting a wish on free ice-cream" Mortal asked as he rose a hand to his head and jokingly smiled before lowering his hand, looking to Flora before placing an Assured hand on Flora's Shoulder.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Well, it was that or a free beating to the head." She smiled, not joking when she said 'Beating to the head'. Flora liked Mortal, he didn't nose around her private life all that much, and he had not killed her yet.

((Ok, thanks!))

message 37: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(you're welcome)

"i hope that's Metaphorical" Mortal said with slight worry before returning to his cheery self, lowering his hand once more and placing it back at his side before they began to walk again.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "Hu." Flora though to herself. He cares... "So, who long have you bean in your work?" She asked.

message 39: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"since the demons Reigned i have come to help Aid the Humans and such." Mortal Replied as he pointed at himself with his thumb, reaching into a coat pocket and pulling out some small golden powder and tossed it into the air which caused their surroundings to Glitter like jewels.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora felt like she was going to sneeze, but didn't. The glitter look really nice. "Thats cool." She said, both to his work and the glitter.

message 41: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"over the years I've amassed quite the collection of nicks and knacks." Mortal confessed as he reached into his cloak again and pulled out several Vials, triangle ones with green liquids and octagonal ones with violet gases.

message 42: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Sep 12, 2015 01:54AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments "What...Is that?" She asked, confused. She licked the colours, though.

message 43: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(it autocorrected to licked the colours XD)

"some explode, others shine. a couple call animals and others hide scents, i've got something for almost everything." Mortal confessed as he placed them back into his black cloak, reaching out and opening the lantern so that the red spirit could come out as it sailed around and through the air before resting on top of the Lantern. (view spoiler)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((:P Also, mind approving of my OC, the demon?))

"Thats really amazing, where do you get all of theses?" She asked.

message 45: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"i've collected them from Demons and Angels and humans, basically everywhere but mainly willingly." Mortal answered as he looked at Flora, holding his hand out with the palm up as the Spirit bounced onto his hand. he then put the Lantern away before the spirit glided towards Flora, pausing in front of her before she placed a small and fragile hand onto Flora's nose.

"this little lady here is known as Roxanne, she came from France." Mortal informed Flora before the red Spirit named Roxanne glided a little bit backwards, waving to Flora all cutely with a small smile on her face.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora smiled. "She's so beautiful." She said, giggling only a very small bit.

message 47: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Roxanne made a small 'aw shux' movement with her hands before gliding onto Flora's shoulder and sitting there, Mortal chuckling himself as it was obvious how much Roxanne liked the complement.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments Flora's small smile grew. "How many do you have? Or just the one?" she asked, looking at the small fairy.

message 49: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"i have a Fairy Garden at home, it's like a small Civilization." Mortal confessed as they walked along, he did have a collec-no, collection is the wrong word. he had a Family of Fairies at home and occasionally they asked to come on his walks and travels, Roxanne coming most often with him as she was a curious being.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 227 comments ((G2g, brb in 1 hour))

« previous 1 3 4