Insanity discussion

Demon Castle > Dungeon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (last edited Aug 09, 2015 06:19PM) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 347 comments Mod
Yang was running, some aggressive Demon hunters had found her so she found refuge in the dungeons. Unfortunately she had now gotten lost within the winding Labyrinth and had no clue how to leave.

message 2: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(go ahead, Winter it seems will be a while)

message 3: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"ah" Yang said in surprise as someone appeared in front of her, she took a step backwards as the stranger approached to try and stay safe. Yang's white hair pulled back and tied into a pony tail going down her back, laying between two folded white wings littered with pristine feathers.

"w-who are you?" Yang asked as she brought both hands up to her chest in a defensive manner as she looked up at Person and watched her with grey eyes that seemed ready to cry at any moment but never would.

message 4: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

message 5: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(i believe it's Jessica's turn, what order should we go in?)

message 6: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(good idea)

message 7: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(should we continue if there isn't a response in____Mins?)

message 8: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

Scarlett | 134 comments Mod
((Can I maybe answer now, or are we gonna continue waiting for Jess?))

message 9: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(i'm not sure, Winter?)

message 10: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(so is the order me, Winter, Scarlett?)

message 11: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

Will appeared in the shadows. "Jacq. Leave them alone." he said, smiling.

message 12: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang suddenly turned as another person had appeared and looked at them, Despite their calm and kind demeanour she was still scared.

"how d-do you know my name?" she asked and as a third person appeared and spoke she was overwhelmed, crouching down onto the ground in a panic as she rose her hands above her head and closed her eyes. she was shy and very bad in crowds and this many people this quickly was scaring her.

message 13: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (last edited Aug 09, 2015 07:55PM) (new)

"Good." he went over to Yang and held out his hand. He could never harass another demon, he had to have some friends other than the demon king. "You want some help Yang?"

message 14: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Why do you know my name." Yang asked as she opened her eyes and looked at all of the people who had now gathered here.

message 15: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (last edited Aug 09, 2015 08:08PM) (new)

"I tend to hang out with the demon king a lot so I make it my business to know everyone's names. Anyways what about you Bell do want to shake my hand 'cause it doesn't seem like Yang does," Will said turning to face Bella.

message 16: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Whatever," Will said and shook her hand. "I'm Will in case I forgot to say that. And you are Yang, Jacq, and Bella."

message 17: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang slowly stood up and looked around the group calmly but nervousness present in her eyes, if anything else unexpected occurred Yin might just come out.

message 18: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(people still here?)

message 19: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

((Yeah sorry. I'll get back in a sec.))

message 20: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(i have another character that's a Human if anyone wants to do a different rp?)

message 21: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

((Winters making one))

message 22: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"i'm a Hybrid between an Angel and a Demon, an act for which my parents were killed. i'm three in Human years." Yang said quietly with a slightly raised hand, her back leaning against the wall as she watched everyone with a red spot dancing in her eyes.

message 23: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"I'm a fallen angel, but mostly a demon. I never knew my parents. I think I'm seventeen in human years. Also I have a knack for killing mercilessly. But I love other demons."

message 24: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"you're a fallen angel?" Yang asked as she turned to look at William with a strange glint in her eyes, she hadn't met another Fallen Angel before and hoped she could learn something.

message 25: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Yeah. I have been for like 14 years. And yes this is the queen of which loves terrorizing young demons."

message 26: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

at this information Yang seemed to jump and took refuge behind William, keeping the queen on the other side and peeking around William to watch her.

message 27: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Well it's true. We wouldn't want to lie, now would we?" he laughed at that. And turned to Yang. "It's alright. She won't hurt you. She's not that bad." he reassured her.

message 28: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang slowly walked back out from behind William and tried a smile, lasting only a moment before it returned to her nervous state and she hide again.

message 29: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Yeah. Don't worry. we'll protect you if she does," Will said thoughtlessly, causing Yang to wimper. "Which she won't," he added as an afterthought.

message 30: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang frowned slightly at their Words, but they did make her feel better as she came back out and straightened her white Dress. she was simply glad Yin hadn't come out yet.

message 31: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

Will laughed. Jacq glared at him, causing him to laugh harder. Finally the queen just gave up and smiled lightly.

message 32: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(aren't you not allowed to RP other characters, i keep seeing people telling others what their characters are doing? though Yang would seem to brighten up.)

message 33: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (last edited Aug 10, 2015 12:13AM) (new)

((I do that all the time. I just don't do dialogue. But if you don't won't that she can delete her comment...))

message 34: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

(no, i just wanted to check)

message 35: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

((Okay! You can still do Yang though right now...))

message 36: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

Yang now turned to William before Smiling and wrapping her arms around his, it seemed that Yang was accepting Will as a sort of older brother figure now.

message 37: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

Will looked down surprised. It was the first time anything, anyone had shown real affection towards him. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. "How 'bout later you come down to my room. We can just talk about things you want to know," he said crouching to look her in the eyes.

message 38: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"that'd be nice." Yang said as she turned her head and smiled to William, eyes closed as she hugged him tighter now before loosening again. Yin however was displeased at being restrained with Yang's positive emotions, see Yin could only come out if Yang was in danger or experiencing negative emotions.

message 39: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Great! You know where it is, right?" William asked. Why the hell am I doing this!? Damn, must be that lightness in me. Oh well Yang seems okay, but hybrids do tend to be dangerous.

message 40: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"uhhh, no." Yang said as she frowned and seemed a little defeated as she let go of William, she had agreed to met before learning where it actually was they were meeting.

message 41: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"It's okay. It's near the tower so just head for that. I'm the third door on the left from the tower stairs. Got it?" he replied and smiled. She was just so adorable!

message 42: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"Tower....third door....left....Stairs...." Yang said as she closed her eyes and brought her hands up, concentrating hard as she committed it to memory. her face all scrunched up as she thought before opening her eyes again and smiling once more to William, tilting her head as she spoke this time. "Got it."

message 43: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Good!" Will said smiling. "Bell do you just want to hang out later. I was thinking that there is a restaurant in town that supposed to be really good. Want to go?"

message 44: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Um, I don't really know. I just found out about it so I didn't do my research, but I think they have almost anything! And Yang I'm free on Monday, if you want to do something then!"

message 45: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"okay!" Yang said happily as she still clung to Will's arm once more, yes she was haooy and looking forward to it but it didn't change the fact she was still lost in this dungeon.

message 46: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

*happy, not haooy

message 47: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Speaking of directions, do you even know the way out. 'Cause if you want I'll show you. I've been lost down here millions of times. But when you find your way it's a good place to hide. Especially for hide and seek," Will said with a hue grin plastered on his face,

message 48: by Huntress, Hell's Holster (new)

"that would be nice." Yang said a little shyly, embaressed to admit that she didn't know the way out as she looked down at her feet and kicked the floor gently.

message 49: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Cool! Do you want to come Bell's?" he asked looking back at her with a goofy smile on his face. He knew it as weird for demons to be dating but there was a king and queen and they were married!

message 50: by Scarlett, Satan's Soliciter (new)

"Yeah, whatever. So how'd you two run into each other anyways?" Will asked lightly floating on his wings.

« previous 1 3