Insanity discussion

Demon Castle > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith sat in the corner cleaning his sword. His usually neat silver hair was still messed up from sparing earlier that day. As he was cleaning he noticed his blade was dulling. "Hm the blade needs to be sharpened." he said to himself

message 2: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith looked up saw it was the queen he stood up and bowed. "And how is that your majesty?" he asked politely putting his sword away.

message 3: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith looked at the queen. "Well I intended to keep that one dull." he said

message 4: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith took a step back "Your majesty I'm flattered, but you are the queen and I a mere guard." he said

message 5: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne ((He knows his place which is that he's loyal to the king and he may have his head if anything did happen.)) "And your older than, your the Queen, and I'm not interested." he said and it was the truth he wasn't. He knew of other guards who would be more than happy to and it disgusted him. She was they're ruler not they're toy.

message 6: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith straighten up "Yes I am." he said his voice deadly calm, but he was slightly afraid of her reaction.

message 7: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith sighed he was given an order so he followed her. Keith could only imagine what was going to happen. And the most likely one was death.

message 8: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Thank you your majesty." said Keith his facial expression calm, but his eyes showed only surprise.

message 9: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Your majesty I'm sorry if I've offended you at all I suppose I should have said that earlier." Keith apologized.

message 10: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "If you are to ever forgive me. Perhaps we may grow to be friends." said Keith "You never know where fate will lead you your majesty."

message 11: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "You never know where fate will take you." Keith repeated "For one moment you could be an angel the next you could be falling into hell."

message 12: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Your right Heaven is worse I should know." Keith said

message 13: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Actually that's not what I meant when your an angel and you do good you can't feel anything. Your cold as ice and when you're well a demon you're set free." Keith said

message 14: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "True." he said

message 15: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne ((XD well she's in for a very big one)) Keith put his hand on his sword hilt just to feel the leather grip. He walked over where there was a stone he picked it up tossed it into the air and caught it in his palm then placed it in his pocket. So that he may sharpen it later."Thank you again your majesty for showing me this room." he said

message 16: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne ((They don't exist :p)) Sensing no was not a acceptable answer he sighed defeat "You may."

message 17: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (K night)

message 18: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (Do I have mod permission to create the thread?))

message 19: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith had no choice but to follow her.