♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

M&Ms!! (Movies and Music)! > Overrated songs...?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Over-hyped songs which somehow you never liked?

message 2: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
First song which pops into my mind is Uptown Funk. Ughhh.

message 3: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Short | 11 comments Ruchi wrote: "First song which pops into my mind is Uptown Funk. Ughhh."

Ok I kinda liked Uptown Funk until they played it WAAAAAYYYYYY to much.

Blank Space never grew on me at all but it was played all the dang time.

message 4: by Lauren ❤︎ (new)

Lauren ❤︎ (guldeylocks) shut up and dance- the radio over-played it

message 5: by Sid (new)

Sid (siddread) Cheerleader by OMI...popped in my head reading this !

message 6: by Namrata (new)

Namrata (nampan) | 3 comments For me its major lazor lean on. No i dont like the music. Yes...its over hyped

message 7: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Namrata wrote: "For me its major lazor lean on. No i dont like the music. Yes...its over hyped"

I actually loved the song when I fist heard it...but everyone's over-playing it:| It's really getting on my nerves...like, everywhere I go, the one thing ppl always play is Lean On :@

message 8: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments Uptown funk. Don't know what people see in the song beside the fuy trying to act like Michael jackson.

message 9: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Arbaaz wrote: "Uptown funk. Don't know what people see in the song beside the fuy trying to act like Michael jackson."

IKR ?!

message 10: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments Yeah

message 11: by Namrata (new)

Namrata (nampan) | 3 comments Ruchi wrote: "Namrata wrote: "For me its major lazor lean on. No i dont like the music. Yes...its over hyped"

I actually loved the song when I fist heard it...but everyone's over-playing it:| It's really gettin..."

The song alone was played 5 timea at my freshers....furst time... I enjoyed the next 4 were just urging me to leave.

Uptown was a fun song. But cmon..too much of anything ia bad.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 24 comments For me it is some "older" rock songs like Another One Bites the Dust that are on store radios way too much.

message 13: by Aniket (new)

Aniket (aniketbarik) | 162 comments Most of the modern pop crap is overrated.

message 14: by Namrata (new)

Namrata (nampan) | 3 comments Sebastian wrote: "Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull. I hate that song."

Holy yesssss.....

Now i even hate it on my playlist!!

message 15: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 150 comments On My Mind. I love Ellie Goulding, but this song somehow didn't appeal.

message 16: by Anita (last edited Nov 18, 2015 11:22AM) (new)

Anita (neet413) | 157 comments Aniket wrote: "Most of the modern pop crap is overrated."

I agree, anything on corporate radio these days is junk. I like the offbeat free online radio stations, like Planet Pootwaddle and SomaFM. You can listen all day and never hear the same song twice, and I've discovered a lot of new music and artists I wouldn't have heard on regular radio.

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Ramirez (melissaramirez) | 241 comments Definitely that Ellie Goulding song from 50 Shades of Grey, the soundtrack..."Love Me Like You Do". They don't play it now, as much as they used to, but I still don't like it. Give me anything else by her, except this song!

Anaconda, by Nicki Minaj. I just can't believe that music video. The most vile video I've seen in a long time - let alone the fact that a song that nasty, and overtly sexual was even made! Whatever happened to the good quality music, huh?

I'm definitely not a fan of Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back", either. I have to change the station every time they play it (which, thankfully, isn't often)...I can't stand it.

I think they also over-played "Come and Get It" by Selena Gomez. I do like Selena, and I think she's a pretty okay singer, but that song never did anything for me, and still doesn't.

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliace) I don't really listen to anything on mainstream radio anymore. I listen to my playlists and any free radio stations. I discover so much music that is not played on mainstream.

message 19: by Lauren ❤︎ (new)

Lauren ❤︎ (guldeylocks) Hello

message 20: by Aimee Jean (new)

Aimee Jean | 3 comments Any justin bieber song

message 21: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliace) Aimee wrote: "Any justin bieber song "

Agree 100%

message 22: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Aimee wrote: "Any justin bieber song "

Haha yes :D