You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Buddy Reads > Dreaming about books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecily (last edited Jul 09, 2009 07:03AM) (new)

Cecily | 576 comments Do you often dream about your books?

I don't often, but last night I did so twice, and it was very strange.

I dreamed that ALL my books were stolen from a basement library (while a colleague looked on) by bookshop staff, who then burned them!

What was REALLY weird was that later the same night, I dreamed I was telling a hairdresser about it (in between her frequent smoking breaks): what had been taken, which would be hard to replace etc.

A couple more layers and maybe I could sell the concept to Charlie Kaufman – that should pay for some more books!

message 2: by Jo (new)

Jo I some times dream i get lost and end up in a place from a book and all the characters are there and i try to get them to help me find my way home but i end up getting to engrossed in their lives that i dont leave... and then i wake up

message 3: by Cecily (new)

Cecily | 576 comments Wow. I wish I could do that.

If you could choose which book world to enter, what would it be? I'd go to Gormenghast...

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo I have an over active imagination lol
Thats a good question im not sure... maybe Twilight and meet vampires that dont actually want to kill me lol

message 5: by Susanna (new)

Susanna (jb_slasher) I dreamt about talking to my friend about a book that I was thinking of giving away on BookMooch. Which I am when I get around to it since my shelf is in Jyväskylä and I am in Mänttä so I have yet to list any books on BM.