1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Aspen & Jess

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments heyy, do you have any ideas?

message 2: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments xD okay, do you like romance...?

message 3: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments sameee :D do you like being the girl or the guy? i prefer the girl

message 4: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments lol okay, so i'll be the girl and you can be the guy (i make a terrible buy)

message 5: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments do you wanna do something like teacher x student?

message 6: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments yeah eyah sure!

message 7: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments i'll make my character now

message 8: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Name: Spencer

Looks: (Look up kristina romanova, i want her to look like her)

Social Status: Gets straight A's and is class president, everyone likes her. Innocent

Backstory: Her parents fight a lot and she feels the need to always please them because she doesn't want them to be madder.

Style: Schoolgirl style

message 9: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments okay, I've got to go so i'll talk to you tomorrow

message 10: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Alright, do you have your character?

message 11: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments XD okay

message 12: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments do you wanna start?

message 13: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Spencer was already in class, early. She was in the front row, with her notebook out and was ready for anything.

message 14: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Spencer looked behind her at the new kid doodling on his paper.
"Hi, I'm Spencer, you are?" She grinned at him.

message 15: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "... I do?" She said and rolled her eyes at him.

message 16: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "Ha. Nice try," She rolled her eyes and turned back around.

message 17: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Class started and the whole time Spencer was tempted to look back at Patch, to see what he was doing. Something about him bothered her.

message 18: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments By the time class was over, Spencer had already filled up three pages, she grabbed her bag.

message 19: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "'Cause you never talked to me," She said and walked off with her nose in the air, proud.

message 20: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments She opened her locked and got her history book out, and checked her makeup in the mirror.

message 21: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "Geez, what's up with you," She said and snickered at him, walking off her to her.

message 22: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "What?" She asked and stopped in front of him. Checking her phone for the time.

message 23: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "Alright..." Spencer said and started rushing towards her History class, it started in a minute.

message 24: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments She looked behind her, finding him following her. She rolled her eyes and kept walking, but at a faster pace.

message 25: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ((XD))

message 26: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments She grinned and bumped him back.
"You little devil," She laughed.

message 27: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "It seemed reasonable," She said and grinned at him.

message 28: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "What's your next class?" She asked. Suddenly, someone bumped into her, and all of her books fell.
"Damn," she said, and bent down to pick them up.

message 29: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments "Oh, thanks," She said, "Usually people just laugh," she said and smiled at him.

message 30: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments The bell rang, and Spencer rushed to get to class, "thanks!" she said and ran off.

message 31: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments She got to class, only to find that Patch was in the same class as her.

message 32: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ((oops sorry))

message 33: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ((skip?))

message 34: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ((btw sorry about not responding, this rp got lost...))

message 35: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ((alright,)

message 36: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Spencer had gone through her classes, and wanted to find Patch.