1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > ~ Dakoda & Aspen ~

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments heyy do you have any ideas?

message 2: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments A few basic ones. What genders though first? I typically play guys

message 3: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments i'llbe a girl then , i play girls

message 4: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Okay cool ^-^ Here are a couple basic ideas.

Teacher x Student
Good girl x Bad guy (or vis versa)
Criminal x Cop
Coworkers
Step siblings

message 5: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments i like the 1st and 2nd ideas

message 6: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Alright, could we do the first one then?

message 7: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments yeah sure, i prefer being the girl, is that okay?

message 8: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Yup that's fine. Do you want to be the teacher or the student?

message 9: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments student

message 10: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Okay cool, give me a moment and I'll make my character

message 11: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments alright, I'll make my character but then i've got to go.

message 12: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Okay sure thing

message 13: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Name: Spencer Manten

Social Status: Is on the swim team, has the best style in school. Gets A's B's and C's

Looks: Kristina Romanova (Name of a person I want Spencer to look like.)

message 14: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Name: Drew Roy

Appearance:

message 15: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Cool, are you ready to start?

message 16: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Yup, could you?

message 17: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments yeah, sure

message 18: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments wait what does he teach?

message 19: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Hm, art

message 20: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ok

message 21: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Spencer started walking to her first class, art. She had always loved it but was never good at it. She walked in, she had heard the new teacher was hot.

((Btw are you okay with cussing?))

message 22: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments ((Yeah I'm fine with them))

Drew was sitting at his desk, with his feet on top of it lazily. He had already gotten the paints they would be using for today earlier, so now it was just a waiting game for the students to come to class. It was his first day at this school, but he wasn't too nervous. He was pretty easy going for a teacher

message 23: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments ((okay))

When Spencer walked in, she was the first person in the room.
She walked over to Drew.
"Hi, I'm Spencer," She said and smiled, "You are..."

message 24: by Dakoda (new)

Dakoda | 1977 comments Drew pulled his feet off the table once he saw someone walk in. "Mr. Roy." He stuck his hand out for her to shake

message 25: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 64 comments Spencer shook his hand and took a seat in the second row, by the windows.
"Where are you from?" She asked as she put her backpack down.