the Belle Cult discussion

What book to read? > Book choices August 2015

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) All right: It seems like we got down to 2 books: Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children or All the Bright Places. Please comment below which book you'd like to read!!
Thanks!

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash (phantasmalcaricature) | 42 comments Mod
All The Bright Places! <3

message 3: by Cami (new)

Cami (camithedancer) | 10 comments Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. Both sound good though .

message 4: by Sian (new)

Sian (ssiiann) | 13 comments All The Bright Places :)

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (perksofabookshelf) | 29 comments All the Bright Places!!

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 27 comments Miss Perigrine's Home for Peculiar Children!

message 7: by Sophia (last edited Aug 09, 2015 03:14PM) (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Ok, we have a tie!! And while Lydia isn't sure about wifi, we aren't exactly sure if she's gonna respond at the moment, and neither Philippa or I wanted to choose, so I went to my friend (her tumblr is whatever-goats-your-float) because she's partially joining (her TBR pile is too big and she doesn't believe she will have time so she's gonna read the books that she wants to) so I asked her to pick a book to break the tie. So this month we are gonna be reading All the Bright Places, and in September, we will be reading Miss Perigrine's home for Peculiar Children!!

message 8: by Ash (new)

Alright! I'll go raid my library.

message 9: by Ash (new)

Alright! I'll go raid my library.

message 10: by Ash (new)

When are we going to start the reading for this month? I might be able to go to my library in a few days.

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Rachel wrote: "I could always text Lydia if you like while she's unsure of the wifi"

Oh that would be awesome!! Since she hasn't been posting here, I'm not exactly sure what's up with her (all I know is that she's not sure about wifi right now since she's on vacation??)

message 12: by Sian (new)

Sian (ssiiann) | 13 comments Awesome plan! When do we start?

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Rachel wrote: "She's staying with her grandparents until we get our A-level results on Thursday, and then she's going to St David's on holiday."

Ok, thank you, Rachel!! Could you please tell her we are reading All the Bright Places this month, then next month we will read Miss Peregrine's? Since I already announced the book, I don't wanna change it (because I feel it might confuse some people!! >.<) Thanks so much!! Next month, maybe this process will be a bit smoother!!

message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Sian wrote: "Awesome plan! When do we start?"

As soon as you get the book in your hands you can start!! I will put up a discussion for ATBP around the 25th so we can start discussing, because at that point, we will be just about done with the book, and I don't wanna spoil anybody :)

message 15: by Sian (new)

Sian (ssiiann) | 13 comments Yay! I already have it but I'll start it tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it :)

message 16: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to contact the belle cult tumblr page, twitter, any of the admins: me (the-questionable-hufflepuff), Philippa (pearstrawberrymango) or Ash (glorifiedregrets) And also thanks for joining us! It really means a lot to all of us!! We thought it was a crazy idea, and now, we have a tumblr, a twitter, and people who are willingly joining us!! Ha! It means so much to us! So I just wanted to say thank you!!

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Schooler (questionably_chaotic) Sian wrote: "Yay! I already have it but I'll start it tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it :)"

Awesome!! I hope this month goes well!!

message 18: by Ash (new)

Like Sophia said, thank you all! We're all really excited!

message 19: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 27 comments I'll get it as soon as possible! Im excited guys!

message 20: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 27 comments Okay so I have the book and I promise I'll start reading it!