GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Tuesday Morning Love: 52 Commentaries and Weekly Affirmations to Honor the Soul Within the Souldier
This topic is about Tuesday Morning Love
Inspirational > Inspirational, Self-Help, Motivational, Transforming Your Life

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rochelle (last edited Aug 09, 2015 10:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rochelle Soetan (rsoetan) | 3 comments Up for review and discussion. How do you navigate through the storms of life? Tuesday Morning Love is a compelling book of memoirs that impact - and transform - the seat of the soul. In this book, Rochelle Soetan, creative publisher of the popular inspirational blog 'Tuesday Morning Love' explores the questions and answers of personal growth that emerge from the challenges of everyday life.

From matters of health to humanity and audacity to inspiration, Rochelle expresses through her writings that awareness is the bridge to facilitate the shift from obliviousness to mindfulness. Using chronicles from her own life experiences, as well as exclusive narratives shared by some of the courageous people she’s met over the years, Rochelle Soetan offers inspirations and affirmations as road maps to help us navigate through the journey of life.

Rochelle Soetan (rsoetan) | 3 comments Dennis wrote: "FYI, Readersfavorite will also review your book or books free of charge. It may take time but they will do so, you can count on it."

Rochelle wrote: Thanks so much!

message 3: by Mikana (new)

Mikana (mikanakat) | 7 comments Is this book still up for review? I would prefer a Kindle version if possible, this sounds like the kind of book I'd benefit from reading now, and would be happy to write a review.

message 4: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 37 comments ANY ONE INTERESTED IN
Christian inspiration and Warfare?
YOU ARE A WINNER - pull down the strongholds, Move-on!
Get it at,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W...
✔Helping you 2become a WINNER!
*inbox me for other formats if you would help in reviewing it. ibiloyeca@gmail.com

Rochelle Soetan (rsoetan) | 3 comments Mikana wrote: "Is this book still up for review? I would prefer a Kindle version if possible, this sounds like the kind of book I'd benefit from reading now, and would be happy to write a review."

Mikana, yes. It can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Tuesday-Morning...
I welcome your feedback. Love and Light, RS