Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 75k novel, YAish supernatural/fantasyish romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli (new)

Kayli Schaaf | 11 comments 75k novel, YA supernatural/fantasy romance. Book 1 of 3.

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison Luff | 4 comments Do you have a short description of your MS?

message 3: by Kayli (new)

Kayli Schaaf | 11 comments Ellie Inwood knows exactly what you're feeling. In her world, that's not unusual. It's the other things she can do, the things that shouldn't be possible, that caused her to leave her ex just weeks before their wedding and have her on the run from everything she knows. When she finds unexpected allies, Ellie has to decide how much she's willing to share and who she's willing to risk to find answers.

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 382 comments Yes!

The Writers Reader, https://thewritersreader@wordpress.com. My professional services include both beta reading and editing. Please contact me at sharonumbaugh@gmail.com so we can exchange details.
Thanks.

SU

message 5: by Rae (new)

Rae Else (raeelse) | 6 comments Hi Sharon, I'd be happy to take a look, sounds intriguing! My email is rae@raeelse.co.uk

If you have time I'm looking for Beta readers too for my YA Urban Fantasy novella. Let me know if you could read first chapters/all (31k) Best, Rae

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm intrigued! I work as an editor and reader at the StoneField Editing Group and would love to take a look at what you have. Send me an email at dylan@stonefieldediting.com to discuss further!