it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > We thrive in Darkness

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So yeah........... i just moved to America from London, and I am having a hard time fitting in. I miss my friends so much. I have some Goodreads friends, theve really helped.

Anyone can post here, you don't need my permision.

message 3: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
Where in America?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

California

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My life is like a nightmare right now. The kind you don't wake up from.

message 6: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

California >.< Weird move.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...it wasnt my choice

message 8: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

I didn't think it was XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 10: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

Well now you have a new start. Literally.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.. I guess

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Um....i'm not sure what to write

message 13: by Nate (last edited Oct 11, 2015 08:23AM) (new)

Nate  | 4557 comments Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "So yeah........... i just moved to America from London, and I am having a hard time fitting in. I miss my friends so much. I have some Goodreads friends, theve really helped.

Anyone can post he..."

I know exactly what that's like, was in the same position several years ago. All I can say is, it gets better. & weird thing is after you've been here for a while when you travel back across the pond, you won't fit in there either, you'll feel like an outsider, but it's all good. Idk maybe you're experience will differ, I was quite young. Anyway, chin up, it will get better, you'll make new friends and your old mates are just a text away. ...I'll be going now, sorry, I feel like I invaded your privacy.

Btw I like the title of your thread.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "Yeah...it wasnt my choice"

The same thing happens to me alot. My dad'll get a job and then me and him'll move to somewhere far far away and I'll start new. The when I'm settled he packs up and runs off again. Like now we came from Cali to New jersey nad I'm starting new.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate wrote: "Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "So yeah........... i just moved to America from London, and I am having a hard time fitting in. I miss my friends so much. I have some Goodreads friends, theve really helped..."

Don't worry you haven't envaded my privacy at all! Thanks for the advice! I like it when people post here and tell me about them/I tell them about me. Thanks!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina wrote: "Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "Yeah...it wasnt my choice"

The same thing happens to me alot. My dad'll get a job and then me and him'll move to somewhere far far away and I'll start new. The when I'm set..."

Oh...that must be tough. Thankfully, I womt have to move again for a while. :/

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "Valentina wrote: "Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "Yeah...it wasnt my choice"

The same thing happens to me alot. My dad'll get a job and then me and him'll move to somewhere far far away and I'll start new..."

It is but I've got tough skin. I live through it. Its just me and dad anyways.

message 18: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 4557 comments Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: Don't worry you haven't envaded my privacy at all! Thanks for the advice! I like it when people post here and tell me about them/I tell them about me. Thanks! ..."

gtk I wasn't intruding. np.
I'll keep that in mind and feel free to drop by my thread anytime. g'luck and welcome to the states. (May the force be with you.JK)
cheers

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 20: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

I'm going to be moving your journal to it's appropriate folder now since it's with a W now ok? Just wanted to let you know so that you don't think it disappeared or anything ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

K

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a lot to get off my chest.....

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2015 07:28AM) (new)

I just found out that my best friend was killed in a car crash. We have been friends forever and now I feel hollow inside. I miss her so so much. I want her back. I am liteally crying right now. I just want to see her one last time. Why is this so hard? I feel like I can't keep living without her. We would do everything together. Now, I will never seee her again. I miss her so much. I feel responsible.I know no one will read this but I just need to write it down. I will never see her again. How can I live? My heart is breaking. I will miss her so so much. I love you Summer. You will always be in my heart.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I will never forget her

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Friends never say goodbye

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

My parents tell me I'll be ok, that I will move on. They're wrong

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

This hurts so much

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss her so much.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I will never forget her

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Is life really worth this much pain?

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 961 comments no. at least mine isn't.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

or mine

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 961 comments yours sounds painful.... but better then mine.

kay. later. :P

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 961 comments i gtg too anyways. otherwise i won't be able to wake up tomorrow for high school.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

My life is a nightmare

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I won't ever be the same

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I am so depressed

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

everyone tells me that I'll be ok, that I 'll get through this. They're wrong, I won't. There is a hole in my heart.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

:'(

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I left out one tiny little detall, I was in the car crash with her and I didn't want to drive so she did. She died and I didn't it's my fault she is dead.

And My legs are paralized, I can never walk again

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 65 comments My heart is aching for you, I'm so sorry for you'r loss.
But I'm a little confused.
In one of your later posts, you put "If I was there I could have reminded her to put on her seat belt."
But, as you put in one of your more recent posts, a few seconds ago, you wrote: "I was in the car crash with her and I didn't want to drive so she did."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I wasnt ready to say what really happened because I didn't want to admit to myself that I was responsible for my friends death.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I just had to write the whole truth down somewhere

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 65 comments Aright then. I was just a little confused, thanks for explaining to me. And again, I'm sorry for you'r loss. Everyone goes though the loss of a loved one at some point or another.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 961 comments Emma ~Darkness~ wrote: "I left out one tiny little detall, I was in the car crash with her and I didn't want to drive so she did. She died and I didn't it's my fault she is dead.

And My legs are paralized, I can never w..."

holy shit. dang. that changes things.....

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone care?

« previous 1