What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. mystery/romance? green cover logging town released before the year 2000.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Corey (new)

Corey Gray | 3 comments K so I need help I have been wracking my brain I read this book from the library in the 1990's. I think it had a green cover I think the authors name is in the first half of the alphabet. It is a suspence maybe romance book. A lady lives in a house surrounded by trees maybe in a logging company town. Ex-military guy lives through the woods behind her house, helps solve mystery/danger. Possible ex-husband it bad guy??

message 2: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Do you remember anything about the mystery/danger at all? Don't worry about spoilers - those are the details that can help find the book.

Also, I'd strongly suggest updating your title to a description of the book rather than "book i read in the 90s" - something that will catch people's attention and tell them a bit without them having to click through and read the entire post.

message 3: by Corey (new)

Corey Gray | 3 comments I think the problem has to do with control of a company?? maybe a scene where she talks to an old woman about something that happened years ago.

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2399 comments This is the only logging town reference I can recall off the top of my head.

Slow Heat in Heaven by Sandra Brown

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Was this part of a series?
Time period story takes place?

message 6: by Corey (new)

Corey Gray | 3 comments that Sandra Brown one may fit I will have to read it see if it solves the mystery of the forgotten book.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Corey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Corey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Slow Heat in Heaven (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sandra Brown (other topics)