Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ☽❣≲Kαяα≳❣☾ ☓ ☾ᴇssɪᴇ☽ ⚔ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴇɴᴅs ⚔

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Sorry! I couldn't find the exact font for you name and I'm on my mobile so I couldn't exactly copy and paste ^^ but hi! I've seem your other rps and I love how detailed you are. Was glad you agreed to rp with me (:

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments It's okay, and thank you. :)
What would you like to do?

message 3: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Hmmm is there anything you're in the mood for?

message 4: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 08, 2015 05:21PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments College:
 photo tumblr_n3zbysCPIC1smppa2o1_500_zpsdd2oeesc.gif
So its a large group of friends, seven or eight friends, are in college but instead of in dorms, they live in an apartment complex and they all live in the same building, not apartment. I was thinking four guys and four girls, and two of the girls will be dating two of the guys in the group of friends. We don’t have to have that many characters. Though at least two each for sure. In and that situation one of the guys may start or will already be dating one of the girls.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Or anything you want to do really.

message 6: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments lol can't really read em. On mobile. But from what I can see 3, 4, or 5 seem pretty interesting

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay sounds good. Ummmm we could do four.

message 8: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Can you put up just number 4 please? (: if it's not too much trouble

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay I edited my other comment, so that it's just idea four. If that's okay.

message 11: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Yeah it's cool

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments So how many character do you want us each to have?

message 13: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments We can do 4 each if you'd like. Although, it might take me longer to respond (:

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments How about three each? We each make a boy and a girl and the third can be whatever gender you want?

message 15: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Seems cool. Is there romance?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments We could have it so some of them are dating, or going to date later.

message 17: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Sounds perfect! So 6 kids living in one house?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah sounds good. :)

message 19: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Mmkay so charries?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yep. I'll post mine in a few minutes. :)

message 21: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 09, 2015 09:50AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's one of my Females. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 photo banner_kim_zps6r0poswf.jpg
Name: Elvira Manson
Nickname: Elly, Vira, Manson
(view spoiler)
Height: 5’4
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Love Interest: No one
Appearance: Has light lavenderish blonde hair, and hazel eyes.
(view spoiler)
Personality: Elvira is extremely stubborn and likes getting her way, but isn’t spoiled. Though she never lets it show she is a caring person. She doesn’t really have that many loved ones, but she finds that she is very protective of those she cares about. She kind of comes off as harsh and cruel when you first meet her. She doesn’t like letting people in, she’s been burned to many times. As a result she is also sarcastic and mean to hide her true feelings. Once she trusts you though, she kinder and more open about her feelings. She'll joke around and just have fun. Loosen up a bit.
(view spoiler)
Other: Elvira has several tattoos. ((The ones featured in the above photos.))
She is always wearing this jewelry and almost never takes it off.
(view spoiler)

message 22: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 09, 2015 09:51AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's my male. :)
Name: Jared Barkly
Height: 6’1
Appearance: Jared has light brown curly hair and brown eyes.
 photo obAy_azuSsL1jrh3XdxMWMY83wsplEwu2ufEyHTt4lI_zpsvpbxtvvq.jpeg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Jared can kind of be cocky but he’s a nice guy, when he wants to be. He a jock and well acts like one most of the time. He is kind of a player but has never and would never cheat on a girl. He’s protective of his little sister, even if they never get along at home. He's also very sarcastic and rude at times doesn't really have a filter either. Acts on impulse a lot of the time too.
Other: Jared always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)

message 23: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 09, 2015 09:49AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's my other female character.
 photo 7511477626_fef428171b_z_large_zps48572bb4.jpg
Name: Ayanna Christine Torres
Nicknames: Anna, Tina, Torres
(view spoiler)
Height: 5’1
Relationship Status: Single
Love Interest: No one
Appearance: Longish medium brown hair and brown eyes. Fair skin.
(view spoiler)
Personality: Ayanna is quiet at first, kind of shy, but once she get’s comfortable around you she blossoms. She becomes a weird goofball making stupid jokes every once in a while and she just really opens up.. She’s very loyal and would never betray anyone she cares about, no matter what. She's a pretty serious person when she needs to be, but she's also to joke around in slightly inappropriate times. She's not the best at socializing, but she does her best when it calls for it. She's a good liar but once you get to know her you'll be able to tell because she has a tell. Whenever she lies she bounces her left leg, or taps her foot is she's standing.
(view spoiler)

message 24: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments celeѕтe lynn ravenwood
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...
➳ нeιgнт
5'3
➳ ѕeхυalιтy
Heterosexual
➳ relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ
Single
➳ looĸѕ
Raven black hair, crystal blue eyes, tends to be a a little shorter than others. And although she may not have the biggest boobs or first choice of many she has a booty that catches the eye.
➳ perѕonalιтy
Celeste tends to be a very awkward person. Having the most weirdest of jokes but always has others laughing. Celeste has a laugh that makes others laugh, a smile that makes others smile. Although, the girl can be very stubborn on what she wants and tends to be a little too sarcastic. Also, when Celeste was younger she had attended anger management and therapy for many years to control her temper. Something that wasn't normal for most girls. When it comes to feelings Celeste keeps to herself. She's not very good in that department but she is one of the best listeners you could ever know.
➳ нaвιтѕ
Celeste tends to bite her lip when she's nervous or just out of habit. She simply plays with her hair for no reason at all really. When Celeste grows impatient she begins to twitch a little or squirm and when her temper is about to be shown or released the girl begins to dig her nails into her skin at an attempt to calm down. Once again, the girl has mad anger issues.

нυnтer jaмeѕ collιnѕ
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26...
➳ нeιgнт
6'3
➳ ѕeхυalιтy
Heterosexual
➳ relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ
Single
➳ looĸѕ
The boy has chestnut brown hair and memorizing green eyes. Hunter has a very lean body, talk but muscular. One of Hunters many compliments are his eyes and his perfectly olive skin tone.
➳perѕonalιтy
Hunter is exactly the exact opposite of his older brother. He's very bubbly and is known to wander off. Curious the boy really is, or some would call 'nosey'. Hunter loves easily which most of the time leads to broken hearts and painful memories. Yet, loving is just one of Hunters main traits. He is known to see even the good in people and is probably the reason why he has still stuck to his older brother. He knows although Mason may be a very cold person he would do anything to make sure his little brother safe.
➳ нaвιтѕ
Hunter is one to run a his hand through his hair, more frequent than most guys. He also tends to keep his arms crossed most of the time, nothing bad just habit really.

мaѕon cнarleѕ collιnѕ
http://galeri12.uludagsozluk.com/569/...
➳ нeιgнт
6'5
➳ ѕeхυalιтy
Heterosexual
➳ relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ
Single
➳ looĸѕ
Mason had light brown hair and piercing black eyes. Complimenting those dark eyes are his perfectly long lashes. Mason has a very strong build. One of Masons pop outs is his height. He can tower just about over anyone.
➳perѕonalιтy
Mason tends to have a very dark personality. He chooses to ignore people and when he does talk it's either a snark comment or just to simply tell you to go away. The 25 year old is one with very dark humor and can be very cocky. Although, when the man loves he loves with all his heart. He's very protective of those he cares for, willing to sacrifice just about anything to keep or save them. If he needed to he would sacrifice someone else for the one he loves. Because as bad as it is Mason is selfish. He'll do anything to keep what is his and once his mind is set to it he will do anything to make it happen.
➳ нaвιтѕ
Mason is one to keep his hands in his pockets, as if he wants absolutely no one to touch him. When in thought the man twirls his ring around his right middle finger. Family ring, you could say.

message 25: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Hope that's okay! Sorry it took so long ^^

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments It's awesome, and it's fine. :)

message 27: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Lovely! Could you start? I'm gonna go make some breakfast (:

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah I can start. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elivra grumbled as pulled her keys out of her small hand bag. She was coming in from some guys place after a late night of partying. She really didn't sleep around much, barely ever actually, just an occasional fling. Though now that she was sober she had a killer hangover and just felt like laying in the grass and dying.

Elvira unlocked the front door and smiled small when the cool hair hit her. Felt nice to be out of the heat. She shut the door behind her and then bent over to pull off her high heels. She held them in her hand as she walked into the living room and smiled small at the few people that were int here before starting to go upstairs to her room.

Nik was in the kitchen attempting to make himself an omelet, but for whatever reason it was sticking to the pan. It took a little bit of maneuvering and it really wasn't pretty but he did manage to flip the damn thing. Once it was flipped he let it cook a second before he put some cheese, ham, and onions onto on side of it. Then he flipped the other side over and let it sit there for a moment. Once the cheese was melted enough he put it onto a plate and turned off the stove.

Nik quickly cleaned up the little bit of a mess he made and then grabbed a fork before going into the living room and sitting down to eat. He chuckled slightly when he saw Elvira walk in. "Rough night?" he asked jokingly.

"Shut up" Elvira said not looking back at him before continuing to walk upstairs and towards her bed room.

Nik chuckled and shook his head slightly before continuing to eat.

Ayanna sighed softly as she crawled out of bed. She looked around a moment before grumbling tiredly and pushing herself out of the bed and going over to her dresser. She pulled out some clothes she was going to wear for the day before leaving her room and hurrying to the bathroom and took a shower.

message 30: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste walked out of the shower, ruffling her short hair with a towel. She had therapy in a couple hours, something she dreaded. Once in her room she threw on some yoga pants and a crop top. Celeste hadn't recalled anyone coming home last night. Although, maybe it's the fact she knocked the hell out. No partying last night. Celeste gave her self a small french braid then grabbed her phone and keys, running downstairs.

Hunter walked into the door, having had went to the library early. He watched as Celeste grabbed an apple from the fridge and walked past him, "Going to therapy, little heat?" He teased as she was by the door, she looked at him for a second before shaking her head and opening the door. "Wait, Celly. I got you a book." He threw a book at her. Catching it, it read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Lifting up the book she pressed her lips together. "Real funny." He watched her give him an annoyed look and walked out the door.

Mason had walked in from the small gym they had, rolling his dark eyes at his little brothers dick move. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a water, chugging it down as sweat tickled down his left brow.

Hunter jumped on the couch next to Nik, "Hey man, how'd you sleep?"

(( Is his name Jared or Nik? lol sorry little confused .-. ))

message 31: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 09, 2015 10:57PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ((Sorry, forgot I changed it, it started out as Nik when I was making the character. It's Jared.))

Jared shrugged slightly "Okay I guess" he said and looked over at Mason. He was at the same party as Elvira, but he didn't get as drunk or stay out as late. He came home around midnight and went to bed. Though that was mostly because he has to go to work this afternoon, which was soon. "How about you" he asked and finished off his omelet and set the plate aside. He'd take it back to the kitchen when he got up to leave for work.

Elvira walked into her room and closed the door behind her. She tossed her shoes into her closet and her keys on her dresser before slipping out of her dresser. She then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a tang top which she pulled on over her head, not bothering to put a bra on. Then she pulled on some leggings before leaving her room. She would try and go back to sleep but she knew she wouldn't be able to, just from experience. She went downstairs and into the bathroom, since the upstairs one was occupied.

Elvira washed her face, wiping off any remain make-up from the night before. Then she just ran a quick comb through her hair before pulling it back in a pony tail. Once she was half way presentable she took some aspirin and walked out of the bathroom. She went to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Hey guys" she said and smiled small.

Ayanna finished with her shower and slowly stepped out and dried off. Then with a small sigh she wrapped her hair in the towel and started getting dressed. She pulled on some jean shorts and a purple tang top before taking the towel off her head. She hung it back up and the started to blow dry her hair.

message 32: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste drove away in her black Mercury Coment. She was a tad bit late, nothing she really cared for. Total honesty, the girl was just waiting until this old man told her that her time was up. But no. She just had to keep coming here for whatever reason. She hadn't even had an episode in the last 2 months. Well, none that he has known of. Her roommates have never seen Celly mad, she refused to let them see that side of her. To them she was rather calm and reserved. But that was just a mask.

"Good, I suppose. That party down the block had the most wrenched music. Kept me up all night." As if on que Elvira entered the room. Hunter blushed. Hunter has had a crush on Elvira sense god knows how long. And not just, you're cute and funny crush. Like a omg I can't be apart from you crush. Something Hunter was definitely trying to work on.

"Goodmorning, Elvira. Sleep well?" When it came down to the girl Hunter was the most polite he could be. Although, no one has had a clue of his liking towards her. One thing he was good at.

Mason walked out of the living room and nodded towards them all, not a proper greeting but Mason didn't do proper.

Once Mason had got upstairs the man grabbed a towel and some boxers, walking into the bathroom to shower. His room was the only one with a private bathroom. One he would not allow anyone to use. Once he was out of the shower Mason threw on some black pants, black t shirt, and black boots. Tying up his laces the man began to multitask. Keeping his toothbrush in his mouth while running his fingers through his hair.

"Can I go now?"
"Not yet, Celly. We need to talk about your current behavior." Celeste threw her arms in the air out of frustration, "We just did!"
"Did you raise your voice? Are you getting angry, Miss. Ravenwood?"
"No I just-"
"I think we need to add an extra couple hours to your sessions. Just so we can make sure your temper isn't increasing." Celeste groaned slouching in her seat.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments "Terrible, barely slept at all" Elvira said with a chuckle, thinking about how the guy wouldn't stop kicking her in his sleep. She eventually just go up and left, which was why she was home now. Otherwise she'd usually still be asleep, if she was in her own bed anyway. She leaned back on the couch and yawned a bit before smiling at him. "Did you have fun last night?" she asked. She hadn't seen him at the party but that doesn't mean he didn't go.

Jared checked the time and sighed softy before standing up and taking his plate to the kitchen. He quickly went a head and cleaned it before drying it off and putting it away. Then he went upstairs and to his room and grabbed his keys and wallet shoving both into his pockets before going back downstairs. "See you later" he said before leaving the house and getting into his car to go to work.

Elvira smiled, "Bye" she said and watched him leave before turning back to Hunter.

Ayanna finished blow drying her hair and put it away before leaving the bathroom and going to her room. She ran her brush through her hair, not needing to do anything else with it because it was naturally straight. She used the mirror in her room and put on a little bit of make-up, just something natural looking. Then she left her room and started going downstairs.

message 34: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Hunter shook his head, picking at a loose thread on the couch. "Nah. Wasn't really in the party mood." Which wasn't completely a lie. Hunter liked to go to parties, he loved socializing. Yet, he wasn't really in the mood to be the 'drunk? Come jump in my car and I'll take you home. Oh but please don't vomit in my car' guy. And quite frankly, he hated being the drunk one too, not really all that comfortable being taking advantage or made fun of if he was, in fact, intoxicated.

Once Mason was done he grabbed his phone and keys and ran down stairs. His boots making a loud patter noise against the wood stairs. "Hey, big brother. Going out for a run?" Hunter called out, looking over Masons outfit. The guy wasn't a big fan of 'fitness outfits' so usually he wore a normal jeans and tshirt. Although that wasn't on Masons list today. "No. Got a few things to take care of." When Hunter stood up Mason sent him a hard look. "Alone."

"Ah! Come on Mason! We can do things alone together." He chirped up, jumping over the couch. Mason rolled his eyes and opened the door, walking out. Hunter waved at Elvira then flashed a big grin at the back of his older brother. "Now, Mason. You know that's not communication. You need to speak up. Here, I'll give you an example." He went on, closing the door behind him. You were able to hear Hunter going on and on to his brother down the hall before finally it drifted to silence.

"I'd like you to come back to tomorrow." Celeste therapist started, writing down her schedule on a piece of paper. Celeste didn't dare speak another word, not wanting to add on.

"Thank you." She muttered. Grabbing her things the girl walked out, stomping away to her car.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira chuckled slightly and watched em go before standing up and walking into the kitchen. She started up a pot of coffee, because she really needed some if she was going to make it through the rest of the day. While the coffee was being made she went ahead and made herself a sandwich. She was starving, didn't have anything to eat since lunch yesterday.

Ayanna went down stairs and hurried into the kitchen. She grabbed herself a granola bar out of the cupboard and then hurried out of the house. She had an interview for a job that she had to be at in twenty minutes. Luckily the business was only fifteen minutes away. So if there's slow traffic she'll be able to make it easily.

Ayanna made it there just in time and hurried into the building, tossing the apple core into the trash before going up to the counter and saying she was ready for her interview.

Elvira finished making her sandwich and leaned up against the counter as the pot start to fill with coffee. When she was done with her sandwich she cleaned up the mess she made and then grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and filled it up withe coffee. Then she turned the coffee maker off and walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room. She sat down on the couch and sipped on her coffee.

message 36: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments When Celeste got back home an hour later she closed the door with a soft click. Dragging her feet she plopped down on the couch, not feeling great at all. "What is the point of therapist? They swear they help but they're just another reason to rip someones head off." She huffed and looked at Elvira with a sad smile. "Hey. You hungover?"

Mason drove away in his truck when Hunter turned on the stereo, singing away at the music. Mason shut it off. "Hey! That's good music." Hunter complained turning it back on and continuing. Mason shut it off. "Okay, mood kill much?" Hunter sighed and leaned back into his seat. "You're so weird." He muttered.

Celeste looked at what Elvira held in her hand a moaned, "Is there any left?" Celly hurried up and ran to the kitchen, making herself a cup of coffee. Making her way back in she sat on the couch. Closing her eyes Celeste took in a deep breath. "Mmmm." Taking a sip she looked back at the girl with a quirked brow, "Any plans today?"

"Can we go to the donut shop? I've been craving a long John for the longest time." Mason looked at the boy with a hard stare. "Will you shut up?" Hunter perked up and nodded quickly. "Yes sir."

Twenty minutes later Hunter sit on the passenger side bouncing up and down, eating away at his donut like a child. "I always prefer chocolate. I hate those tan ones they taste fricken gross." And he was still talking. "Want a bite?" He said offering it out to his big brother. Mason stare forward looking at the road, more annoyed than can be.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira nodded slightly when Celeste asked if she had a hang over and took a long drink from her coffee. "if you hate it so much why not just quite going?" she asked and looked over at her. "You're not a minor parents can't make you go" she said with a small smile and took another drink from her coffee. She never really did understand why she went to therapy, she never really seemed like she was unstable, or like she was depressed.

Elvira smiled small, "Yeah there's some left" she said and watched her go into the kitchen and sighed softly before finishing off the contents of her glass. "No don't really have any plans" she said when Celeste asked her. Then she stood up and went into the kitchen and filled her glass again. She went to the living room and sat back down.

Jared sighed softly as he listened to his ass-whole boss lectured all the workers about the new rules and regulations. He didn't do it kindly either, he was doing it like he they all already did it wrong and he was about to punish them for it.

message 38: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste sighed, "Because as much as I hate to admit it, I have to go. The guys crazy but he has amazing techniques that help me with everything." Shrugging she took another sip of her coffee, "Besides, he's the one that gives me my meds."

"What you need new tools?" Hunter said, eyeing a weird looking hammer. Mason had taken the boy to Home Depot. He had needed some new blue paper and an engine. Mason was definitely the construction kind if guy. And mechanic and any other thing that really involved building or fixing things. "Yes and no. I need a new screwdriver because someone thought it would be funny to attach fake nipples to it and make em swirl around. Now I can't get the nipples off." Hunter laughed, "Heh, that was a good one." Once Hunter saw the stare his brother was giving him he coughed, laughing nervously. "Or not."

"I'm actually here to get a new engine for this motorcycle I'm working on." Hunter hurried to keep up with him. "I don't think they sell engines here."

"You're right. They don't."

"Um, so where we getting one?" He said, looking around. "Don't worry about it." Hunter swallowed a lump in his throat. Mason always worked with some pretty creepy guys. Hunter began to hate the fact that he tagged along.

"Great. You wanna go to the mall with me? I wanna get a new bathing suit for the party this weekend." Celeste said, setting down her cup.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira shrugged "Yeah okay" she said and stood up, "let me get ready first" she said since she was practically in her pajamas. She went upstairs to her room and started changing her clothes into something a little nicer. She pulled on some skinny jeans and just a plain tang top, though now she actually had a bra on. When she was more presentable she went back downstairs and smiled at her, "Okay ready" she said "Whose car did you want to take?" she asked.

Ayanna finished up with the interview and left the building and drove back home. She walked into the empty house and went upstairs to her room and laid down on her bed. She was still really tired so she was hopefully going to take a nap. Though she doubted that she'd be able too.

Jared's boss was finally done yapping so everyone went back to work. Though honestly other then his boss he loved his job. He was kind of like Mason, loved working on cars and stuff. Though he was more of a car person then a bike person, and he really liked classical cars, the old ones. Working on newer ones was as fun for him.

message 40: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste shrugged, "We can take my car." Grabbing her keys Celeste put her cup in the sink then made her way towards the kitchen, washing it quickly. "You plan on getting anything?"

Hunter had decided to wait in the car while Mason took care of his 'business'. He was jamming out to music when the door flew open. Hunter squealed, searching for the door handle.

It was Mason. Hunter put his hand over his heart, taking deep breaths. "What the fu*k, Mason!" He yelled. The brother buckled himself in, setting a bag in the back seat. "You scared the cap out of me." Once Mason started driving Hunter looked in the back seat, eyeing the bag. "What's in the bag?"
"The engine." Hunter poked at it. "Can I help?"

"No."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira shrugged, "Probably not, but I'll look around a little bit" she said and grabbed her bag on the way outside. She walked over to Celeste's car and waited there for her. When the girl came outside she smiled and watched as she unlocked the door and climbed into the car. Once her door was unlocked she climbed in as well and buckled up. "You planning on getting anything else?" he asked.

Ayanna gave up on her nap and climbed out of bed and walked out of her room. She went down stairs and into the kitchen. She saw the coffee cup still half full and smiled and grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and filled it up. Then she walked into the living room and sat on the couch and sipped on her coffee. She turned on the T.V. after a moments and sighed when she saw nothing was on.

message 42: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste shrugged, "Yeah, maybe. I need some new shirts and wanted to get a new bedspread." Celeste put the keys in the ignition and drove off. "Do you plan on going to the party? I know Hunter probably will and doubt Mason will." She said, stopping at a red light. "Yet, knowing Hunter he'll probably drag the poor guy out."

"You got swim trunks for the party Saturday night right?" Hunter said as they pulled in a drive through. "Swim trunks?" Mason said, as if he didn't know such things existed. "I don't own swim trunks." He said dully. "Mmm that's alright I figured. I can loan you a pair of mine." Mason shook his head, "I'm not going to any party, Hunter." Masons voice was hard and decided.

"Yes you are."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"Hunter, no." Hunter turned around in his seat, narrowing his eyes at him. "Give me one good reason why not."
"Because I don't want to." Hunter shook his head and turned back around. "Not good enough. You're going Saturday night. End of discussion."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira shrugged "Nah, I probably won't be going" she said and smiled small. "I have to work that weekend so I can't go" she said and she didn't really feel like partying again. Not really her thing, to many people around and she kind of hates people. "But I could probably use a new swim suits and clothes" she said.

Ayanna sighed softly and finished the coffee in her cup and went to the kitchen to rinse out the glass. She cleaned it competely before going back to the living room and laying down on the couch. She closed her eyes the tired kind of taking over despite the coffee. In just a few moments she fell asleep.

message 44: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste sighed, "That's a shame. Who will I party with?" Her party buddy was usually Elvira but she liked to party with Ayanna too. Celeste put on some black sunglasses to her somewhat pale skin. "I need to tan." She complained, looking at her pale arm on the steering wheel. "We should go to the beach or something. God knows with all those pervs I won't be able to tan at the party." Giving Elvira a quick glance she quirked a brow behind her dark glasses, "Are you at least going to the bonfire tonight? I'm sure it won't be as crazy as the others." She nodded. "Burning our past. Exciting."

Tonight was the College annual bonfire. Every year you would bring a little something from your past and it would get burned. Quite memorable really.

When the brothers got home Mason made his way to the back, Hunter following. "Can I help?"
"No."
"I won't fuck up. I promise."
Mason looked back at Hunter with squinted eyes. "Go help your girlfriend or something."
"Don't have one."
"Well then go get one."
"You're annoying." Hunter hissed, crossing his arms.
"Thanks."

message 45: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 13, 2015 08:58PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira smiled and nodded slightly "Yeah I'll probably be going to the bomb fire" she said. Though she wasn't sure if she'd stay very long, didn't get much sleep the night before so she was kind of exhausted. But she did want t go to the bomb fire, she has a few things she wants to burn. Though if she was being honest burning em wouldn't free her of her past, just wouldn't be staring her in the face everyday. "And yeah definitely wouldn't try to tan at the party" she said with a laugh. "To many perverts around for that kind of thing" she said with a smile and looked over at her. "Would definitely not be left alone".

Ayanna groaned slightly and forced herself up and off the couch. A car pulling up to the house had woke her up. So she rubbed the tired out of her eyes, then got to her feet and went to the bathroom. She fixed her make-up up a bit, since it was a little smeared and ran a comb through her hair. Then she actually went to the bathroom before leaving the bathroom and going to see who was home. She looked out the window and smiled when she saw the Collins brothers. She kind of had a little crush on both of them, but if she was being honest she probably leaned for towards Hunter.

Ayanna watched them for a moment before walking away from the window and going back to the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned the T.V. off before leaning back on the couch and trying to just relax.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments ........

message 47: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Celeste chuckled, "No shit." Once they got there Celeste parked her car and made her way into the store. Nothing a little Forever 21 couldn't solve. Once she got her bathing suit Celly began to look at some shirts, "You think it'll be hot tonight?" She asked Elvira. "You know the bonfire? I might get a little something for it." She said, setting the shirt down. Celeste was usually out doing things, needing to be occupied and get her mind off of certain..issues. "Do you want anything? Got a good check the other day. Pick whichever." She offered, walking in another direction.

Hunter left Mason to work on his own, annoyed with his older brother. Stupid ass didn't let him do anything. Sitting on the couch near Ayanna he didn't even bother looking. "Morning, Ayanna." He muttered, switching the channels and ended up settling on Friends. "Sleep well?" He asked, his eyes on the screen. Every couple seconds he would look out the door, sending a harsh look at Mason. In reality Hunter never held a grudge but he still got angry.

All Celeste settled with was a small brown belt and her bikini. Sighing she payed for it at the cash register. She never found anything when she actually had money. It was terribly annoying. Looking over her shoulder at Elvira. "You wanna get some Starbucks after this?"

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Elvira shook her head slightly at Celeste's offer to buy her something. She had her own money she could pay for it with.
Nah I got it" she said with a smile. She picked out a few shirts and a few pants and then went over to the register. She finished a little before Celeste and quickly paid for her things before returning to her friend and helping her look through some stuff.

Ayanna shrugged slightly "Okay I guess" she said and looked out the window as well. After a few minutes she sighed softly, "So you going to the bomb fire tonight" she asked after a few moments. She could tell he was upset by something and could also guess that it had something to do with Mason. She was curious, but then again she didn't want to get in the middle of it so she kept her mouth shut on the subject.

Elvira shrugged slightly "I guess we could stop by there" she said and smiled small. "Don't think I'll get anything though" she said. "Shopping kind of tapped me out" she said jokingly. She did have a bit of money left over but it wasn't for coffee, not when she could make some for herself at home. It was for her share of rent and food, stuff she needed.