1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ℱᶦᶻᶻʸ ✿ and Marceline

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Of course thats fine! And yep, I would like to be the female :3 I honestly really like the sibling Idea, due to a dream I had last night xD

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Sure that works! :3 I will have to use an anime picture, if thats alright :3

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Yea that does! And whats his age? :o

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Okay. I might not have to use an anime picture.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Name: Argent

Appearance:

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Well what else do you have in mind :o cause otherwise, I'm ready to start :3

message 10: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Aug 08, 2015 05:43PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Yea! I have an Idea for when things sorta slow down later on :3 if they do of course!

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Its a surprise! :3 and sure, I'll start. Where should we though?

message 12: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Aug 08, 2015 05:57PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Yea!

Argent bit her lip as she looked for the cheapest thing on the menu. She didn't like spending their money, it made her feel bad. She bit her lip harder and crossed her arms, hugging herself tightly. She read all the things on the menu and looked at the prices, trying her best to get something cheap, but something that would hold off her hunger for a while.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments ((yea))

Argent bit her lip and nodded slowly. "Yea.." She whispered. She looked up at him and bit her lip hard. "How much money do we have?" She asked softly. She looked down at the floor worriedly. She hated to spend money, but they hadn't eaten in a few days, and it was starting to make her feel lightheaded.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent bit her lip hard and sighed softly. "Just get the 12 inch. I'm gonna go sit down." She said softly. She walked away from him and sat down at an empty table. She laid her head down gently and shut her eyes tightly, her head pounding and spinning at the same time. She frowned lightly and rubbed her temples gently, wincing in pain slightly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent bit her lip and ate her half of the sandwich slowly. She relaxed as she ate it, enjoying the taste. She closed her eyes and sat down her sandwich, rubbing her temples again. She bit her lip slightly and sighed. She laid her head on the palms of her hands and stared down at the table, trying to let the dizziness go away slowly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent nodded slowly. "Yea..I'm fine." She whispered. She continued eating her half of the sandwich and closed her eyes. She looked at the drinks. "You spent extra?" She muttered, biting her lip hard.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments She shrugged and took a sip, sighing a bit. She hadn't had a fresh drink in a while, due to the water fountains not exactly being the cleanest. She relaxed and looked around, finishing her half. She frowned a bit and sighed. "Do you think Grandma would've let us stay with her?" She asked softly, looking up at him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent bit her lip hard and sighed. "Would you stay with her if she said you could?" She asked softly, sipping her Dr. Pepper slowly. She almost winced at the carbonated drink, not having one in a long time. She sighed a bit and rubbed her eyes.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments ((Its alright!))

Argent nodded and sighed a bit. "I miss being able to go to school sometimes...I know, I had taken my required classes early, but still..." She whispered softly. She looked down and sighed a bit, biting her lip. "And sometimes I miss our parents.." She mumbled softly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments ((Its alright))

Argent looked down and frowned a bit. She finished her Dr. Pepper and bit her lip slightly. She wiped her mouth with a napkin and crumpled up her trash. She sighed a bit and looked at the ground, tapping her foot gently to the beat of the quiet music playing.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments She nodded and sighed. She looked up at him. "I'm ready to leave when you are." She whispered. She stood up and walked out of the subway. She sat on a bench outside and stared up at the sky, biting her lip.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments She nodded and sighed. She looked up at him. "I'm ready to leave when you are." She whispered. She stood up and walked out of the subway. She sat on a bench outside and stared up at the sky, biting her lip.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent sighed and looked up at him. She frowned a bit and stood up. "Where are we going for tonight?" She asked softly. She bit her lip and hugged herself, a little nervous. She never liked storms, they freaked her out, especially since they didnt have a shelter to protect them. She looked up at the sky and let out a small whimper, scared of the thought of there being a storm. She looked back at him and tilted her head. She didn't understand why, but ever since their parents kicked them out of the house, she hadn't been the same. She was more quiet, and more nervous to take chances. She also hadn't been genuinely happy ever since.

message 25: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Aug 11, 2015 07:17PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments ((Well I stay up late xD But its only 10 pm here xD))

Argent bit her lip slightly and looked down. "I-I dont know...I just wanna be somewhere away from the storm.." She whispered softly. She hugged herself tightly and bit her lip harder, frowning as she thought of where they could go. What if they had no room in the shelter? She bit her lip hard and whimpered a bit, the thought of staying out in the storm frightening her. She looked up at him worriedly. "L-Lets just go somewhere safer than out here...please?" She whispered softly.

message 27: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Aug 17, 2015 12:29AM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent caught up to him and began shaking slightly. She grabbed onto him tightly and winced as she got hit by hail. She whimpered lightly and looked around worriedly, gripping his arm tightly. She didnt like being out in any type of storm, especially if she was being pelted by hail. She shook lightly and looked up at him worriedly.

Argent nodded slightly and whimpered. She didn't want to stay out any longer and looked down. "We really need to get jobs and get a house..." She whimpered softly. "Or an apartment..." She mumbled. She hugged his arm tightly and looked around for the mattress store, unable to see it due to the storm.

message 28: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Aug 17, 2015 06:52PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent looked up at him and could tell he was starting to get irritated. She looked down and hugged herself tightly, letting go of him. She looked around once they got into the store and bit her lip slightly. She walked away from him and sat down, hugging herself tightly. She looked down at the ground as she relaxed slightly. She then stood up and began wandering around the store, looking down. She didnt want to force him to stay with her if she was irritating him.

She sighed a bit and looked down. She counted the square tiles as she walked, frowning lightly. She kept wondering why he hadnt just left her. She knew she was starting to get irritating and she wasnt like she was before. But she actually felt safe before everything had happened. She didnt take chances anymore and she definitely didnt want to be alone, not unless she knew that they were 100% safe from everything.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments She sighed and sat down on on the floor. She leaned against the wall and bit her lip lightly. She didn't understand why this happened to them. She didn't understand why their parents were the way they were. She knew they weren't as bad when he was a baby. Maybe after she came along, things went downhill. Maybe it was her fault. She shook the thoughts out of her head as she listened to the soft music the store was playing. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. She wondered if thugs would have been better off if she was never born. She bit her lip hard and shook her head again. She opened her eyes and brought her knees to her chest.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent looked over at him and shrugged slightly. "It's fine.." She mumbled. She hugged her legs tighter and sighed. "Was it because I was born?" She asked softly, biting her lip and looking up at him. She couldnt help it. Whether she spoke her mind or not was random, and this time she couldnt help but ask. She wanted to know if it was her fault her parents tolerance went downhill.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent frowned. "But is it my fault..." She whispered softly. "If I wasn't born, would you and mom and dad be living together?" She asked. She looked down and frowned slightly, hugging herself tightly. She didn't want to believe it, but she couldn't help but think of it as her fault they made them leave. She hugged her knees tighter as tears filled her eyes and she quickly, blinked them away.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent looked down and curled up close to him. She leaned against him and closed her eyes. "I know, you think I need a new jacket..." She mumbled. "But I'm fine." She whispered. "I don't mind it being thin, I actually prefer it cause now I can wear it in the spring and summer.." She said softly. She looked around the store and sighed a bit, shaking her head slightly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments Argent shrugged. "Well where am I supposed to get any of that?" She asked, tilting her head. "I don't have any money on me..." She whispered. She looked around and bit her lip slightly as she thought about everything that has happened to them. She wanted to try and get a job herself, but she wasn't exactly good with speaking to people or getting along. She sighed and looked down. "Maybe I could work as a prostitute, I hear they make a decent amount." She joked, a small smile on her face.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 578 comments ((Its alright))

Argent sighed a bit. "I dont know...It might work.." She mumbled softly. She shrugged lightly and bit her lip. "We have nothing to put on there. If we tell them we're homeless, it isnt gonna help much. Anything that could cause a discomfort to customers, they wont allow..." She whispered softly. "And most people dont want homeless children running around their house either.." She whispered softly.