1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Aspen ☓ ☾ᴇssɪᴇ☽ ⚔ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴇɴᴅs ⚔

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Hi, lovely. Any ideas?

message 2: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments Not really, what about you? :)

message 3: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Mmmm how do you feel about the victorian days?

message 4: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments not great... i'm sorry i'm kinda picky...

message 5: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments That's cool (: are you cool with doubles?

message 6: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments yeah, sure :)

message 7: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Mmmm mmkay well what kind of genres do you like?

message 8: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments anything really, do you want to do like a school rp...?

message 9: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments We could do that. Or we can do like a summer camp kinda thing.

message 10: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments okay, the summer camp thing is good with me :)

message 11: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments we're doing doubles?

message 12: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Yeah! We can add a little kick and have a supernatural type of camp too. Not werwolves and such but like abilities. Whether control ect ect

message 13: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments yeah! kinda like Percy Jackson?

message 14: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments okay well i've got to go so talk to you later :)

message 15: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Oh bye! And um kinda not really lol. Like mind control and stuff like that

message 16: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments yeah yeah okay

message 17: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Great! So um minor question, how detailed are you?

message 18: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments about in the middle

message 19: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments About in the middle?

message 20: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments yeah, i'm not all out detailed but i provide a good amount of them.

message 21: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Well can you at least do a paragraph?

message 22: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments I can try... But i'm sorry if I can't

message 23: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Um yeah okay. So four charries. I was planning on making one of mine have mind control ( read minds, move things, cause pain) and the other be able to read and control emotions.

message 24: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 39 comments Yeah sure! sorry I didn't see that you commented. Feel free to remind me if I forgot xD