✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > ~ Marceline & Aspen ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments here, now you wanted it to be about homeless people right?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Yep! I can repost it here if you want me to :3

message 3: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments no, it's okay, so if you're going to be a girl, i can just be a girl also, if that's okay with you

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Yea! I said it didn't have to be a romance :3 so did you want them to have a friendship or sibling relationship? :3

message 5: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments i'm thinking a sibling relationship, do you want to be the older or younger sister?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Younger :3 of course, she won't be too much younger unless you want my character to be :3

message 7: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments okay, what you said is fine do you want to do character profiles now?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Sure! Realistic or anime pictures? :3

message 9: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments i'm thinking realistic

message 11: by Aspen // (last edited Aug 08, 2015 03:29PM) (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Name: Kyla (Doesn't know her last name)

Story: Kyla lived with her father (who verbally abused her) until she was 6, when he lost his job and they moved onto the street. Her father left her and her little sister to fend for themselves when he got caught up in a drug deal and took a train to Chicago.

Money: Kyla plays her ukulele on a daily basis and earns around $5 on a good day.

message 12: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments kristina romanova - thats the person i want my girl to look like, i couldn't get a good picture of her on here , so if you look her up...

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Okay, and their related, correct?

message 14: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments they don't have to be, kyla could have just took your girl under her wing, and you can have your own backstory, just whatever works for you

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments So I may have to use an anime picture, if thats alright ^.^' It's a little tough finding a good picture

message 17: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments that's okay

message 19: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments it's fine :)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Name: Argent

Appearance:

History: Argent lived with her abusive father until she was 9. She had chosen to run away, in fear that he would end up killing her. her mother died whiled giving birth to her, making her father angry at Argent surviving, since the doctors had told them that they both wouldn't have made it. He because abusive and a drunk. She was on her own until she was 11, where she met Kyla who has been caring for her.

message 21: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Cool now do you wanna start?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Can you please? I'm about to eat dinner :3

message 23: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments yeah, sure

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Thank you! I'll answer as soon as possible! :D

message 25: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla grabs Argent's hand, and the huge trash bag and marched off from where a fight was about to go down. Fights happened often and they were never Kyla's favorite. Someone always got hurt and she hated it. She walked three blocks and finally settled for a space in front of an antique store. She layed the sleeping bag down and got settled in. They might be staying there for a while. "You okay?" She asked Argent.

message 26: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments (okay i've gtg so ttyl :))

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments ((Okay!))

Argent stared as the fight began and bit her lip hard. She followed her and frowned slightly, looking down. She held her bag and followed closely, worried slightly. She nodded and sat down beside her, frowning slightly. There was never a place they could go where they would be completely safe.

message 28: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla noticed the look on Argent's face, it occurred often.
"Hey, it's alright, I won't let anything happen, I promise," Kyla whispered and gently squeezed Argent's hand.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent nodded worriedly and bit her lip. Her stomach growled quietly and she looked down, frowning. She sighed and curled up, to relieve some of the pain in her stomach.

message 30: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments "Here," Kyla said as she handed the last piece of bread down to Argent. "It's all we've got, but we'll get some more soon, promise,"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent shook her head. She didn't want to eat the last piece of food. It always made her feel bad when she did. She looked around at all the people and sighed a bit. "W-why does no one help children?" She whispered.

message 32: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments "Argent, don't you understand? Nobody cares about homeless, they just leave us to fend for ourselves. I don't get it either," Kyla said and split the piece of bread in half "here," she said and gave the bigger half to Argent

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent whimpered and nodded slowly. She took the half she gave her and ate it slowly, frowning. "But we're children. They're always talking about being a good person, why not try to give children a home?" She whispered.

message 34: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments "I don't know, honestly I think this world is an evil place, Argent. We're just surviving it," Kyla answered as she pulled out her ukulele.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent whimpered a bit and watched her pull out her ukulele. She bit her lip slightly and shivered slightly, coughing heavily. She winced a bit and forced herself to stop, her chest burning.

message 36: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla began playing her favorite song. She glanced over at Argent, who was holding her stomach.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Kyla whispered.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent shook her head. "I'm fine..." She whispered. She closed her eyes and curled up slightly, biting her lip lightly. She listened to her play her ukulele.

message 38: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla nodded and kept playing. Some people would walk by and stop to listen. Others just give her a dirty look and walk away. Someone walked by and dropped a dollar in Kyla's navy blue hat. Kyla nodded at the woman and kept playing. Often, her hat would get stolen.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent sighed a bit and curled up. She coughed again and bit her lip hard. She shook her head and looked around.

message 40: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla looked over at Argent again and knew something was wrong.
She packed up her stuff and took Argent's hand and they started walking toward the hospital.
"It's going to be okay, I promise," Kyla kept repeating as they got closer and closer to the hospital.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent shook her head and pulled away. "N-no...we don't have enough money for a doctor. I'm fine..." She whispered. She hugged herself tightly. "I promise..." She said softly.

message 42: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments "Argent, honey you're not fine. We'll find the money somehow, but what's important right now is your health, now come on, let's go," Kyla explained and they kept walking. The hospital was 14 blocks away and they were only halfway there.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent shook her head. "It's just a cough. It'll go away. We can't waste money on me. We need food more." She whispered. She looked up at her, frowning.

message 44: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments "Okay, but we're staying near the hospital tonight. Just in case, I have a couple bucks, let's go eat something to eat for tonight," Kyla said and they entered a convenience store.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent nodded slowly and followed behind her. She kept wondering if there was anyone in either of their families who would take them in and take care of them. She couldn't think of anyone in her own family that would, mainly because they didn't exactly know her.

message 46: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla grabbed some cheap pastries, they were all that they could afford that was filling. They paid and walked out, scouting for a spot on the sidewalk.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She watched her and bit her lip slightly. She looked at the pastries and frowned worriedly. She was scared for them, afraid that someone would steal their stuff or hurt them. She looked around and bit her lip slightly harder than before.

message 48: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla put her arm around Argent and found a small space by the hospital. They situated their stuff and began to settle down for the night.
"Here," Kyla handed Argent a pastry and then took one for herself.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent dat down next to her and took the pastry gently. She sighed and looked around. "Why did you choose to take care of me?" She asked softly, looking at her and tilting her head.

message 50: by Aspen // (new)

Aspen  // She loved mysteries so much, she became one xx | 87 comments Kyla sighed and put her arm around Argent.
"I think we both knew that we wouldn't survive without each other, and because I care for you, I love you," Kyla said.

« previous 1 3 4