Kelly Oram Geek League discussion

Jamie Baker > Remember Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker #3)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitney (last edited Aug 08, 2015 02:43PM) (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea)
Remember Jamie Baker

Coming Soon!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 4 comments Hmm I guess I'll add on? Hope I'm not spoiling anything for people who haven't read the previous books yet. Just reply me and I'll edit my post.
Anyways, OMG it's going to KILL me, having to go along with Jamie's sudden amnesia and what I am sure will be a relationship with Teddy. Teddy, I'm sorry (not really) but I hope you...well, there's a reminder to be nice in these posts, so I guess that applies to threatening villains? I really hope Ryan finds her soon or I might just go crazy.

message 3: by Whitney (last edited Aug 22, 2015 05:09PM) (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Jessica wrote: "Hmm I guess I'll add on? Hope I'm not spoiling anything for people who haven't read the previous books yet. Just reply me and I'll edit my post.
Anyways, OMG it's going to KILL me, having to go al..."

You can threaten villains anytime lol :) (view spoiler)
And do put spoilers just do it like this < Spoiler /> but no spaces and it will hide all the spoilers and other things to warn people! :)

I'm super excited for this one!!

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 1 comments I am so ready for this book to come out!!! I just about cried when i read the end to the last one! But I still love it *sniffle*

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Chelsea wrote: "I am so ready for this book to come out!!! I just about cried when i read the end to the last one! But I still love it *sniffle*"

I can't wait as well!! I may have missed it, but is there a publication date out?

message 6: by Anusha (new)

Anusha | 238 comments I still haven't read More Then Jamie Baker because I heard there is a giant cliffhanger (no spoilers pls) at the end of it and since the next book isn't out yet I don't want to kill myself by making me wait. I'm going to read it once the publication date is announced. I really hope Kelly feels better about it sometime!

message 7: by Anusha (new)

Anusha | 238 comments I checked up on Kelly's release schedule and Remember Jamie Baker is off hiatus and expected release in 2016!!!! YAYYYY! I'm so happy!! I'm excited. I still have to read Remember Jamie Baker though.

message 8: by Whitney (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) Smokey wrote: "I checked up on Kelly's release schedule and Remember Jamie Baker is off hiatus and expected release in 2016!!!! YAYYYY! I'm so happy!! I'm excited. I still have to read Remember Jamie Baker though."

I really like this series, and I can not wait for it to come out!