Fairy Tail discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Rescuing Cole

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments The last known location of the people who were keeping cole against his will.

message 2: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments In a flash of light the group appeared. "Alright now lets go find that ship." Hiroshi said in a much more serious tone.

message 3: by Xena1016 (new)

Xena1016 (ShyanneIamMOD) | 12322 comments Mod
Sera looked around the area then jumped into the air.

"Right so...I don't see a ship." she said looking at Hargeon town near by.

message 4: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments A golden light flashed behind them as Loki appeared. "Malgus has sent me to aid in the search for his brother." He states as he looks around.

message 5: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Well thats good considering I cant sense his magic." Hiroshi says annoyed

message 6: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera came back down to the ground and looked around. "So what's the plan now, I don't see anything out of place." she said putting her hands on her hips

message 7: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Start sinking ships." Hirosgi said in a sarcastic tone.

message 8: by Xena1016 (new)

"Well, that's one idea, or we could go out and look around, the ship Malgus told us about should seem easy enough to find."

message 9: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Well okay then. " Hiroshi moved to the docs and began searching for the ship.

message 10: by Xena1016 (new)

"I can't sense his magic, so I don't have a better plan." said Sera flying into the air again

message 11: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Hiroshi stood infront of a massvie ship that looked like it could be a military vessel ot more likely their target. "Sera I think I found it!" He yelled to her.

message 12: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments A purple flare like blast fired from the top of the ship as the ring on Sera's hand starts glowing purple.

message 13: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Hiroshi walked calmly onto the ship. "So where's the party?"

message 14: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera flinched and looked at her hand. Then she looked at Hiroshi.

"I think you may be right."

message 15: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments "You just missed it." A teenager with red hair says as he walks towards hiroshi.

message 16: by Xena1016 (new)

(( Dylans turn! ))

message 17: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Oh no then are you here to keep me entertained?" Hiroshi says sarcastically

message 18: by Xena1016 (new)

"So where did the party go?" asked Sera looking at the new comer and frowning.

message 19: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments ((COLE!!!!!!))

message 20: by Xena1016 (new)

(( ^0^ ))

message 21: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments "If i was i would surely have attacked by now." He grins as he walks towards him. Unbeknownst to them he was actually magically projecting himself there and was no where remotely close by.

message 22: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Fair point. Then i guess you will just let us pass." Hiroshi said as he readied himself.

message 23: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera huffed and looked around.

"This guy is toying with us, I she knew where the party was he would have shared by now."

message 24: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments "Your probably right. Isn't that right glowy eyes." He says as cole is projected in front of them inside of a large tank of water. Though something was wrong. The old mark that he had along time ago was slowly coming back. Visibly regenerating.

message 25: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Well like i said if you would be so kind to point us in the right way we will be on our way." He says as lightning crackles around him and a bolt of lightning falls from the sky to strike the teen.

message 26: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera went silent after seeing the though projection of Cole, real or not it was a sigh she didn't exactly like to see.

message 27: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments ((Cole you want to just emd this?))

message 28: by Xena1016 (new)

(( Cole is dead e.e ))

message 29: by Xena1016 (new)

(( not for real but....))

message 30: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments ((I know right.))

message 31: by Xena1016 (new)

((So . . . ))

message 32: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments ((I might be.))

Coles hand twitched in the projection and his eyes opened.

message 33: by Xena1016 (new)

"So Cole can you hear me?" she asked frowning, she didn't believe that this thought projection was him

message 34: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments "Once we've put the cerberus spirit into his body we will Make him into one of our finest fighters. Right after we have broken his will." The red haired boy says as he pulls a familiar set of rings out of his pocket.

message 35: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Well that's lovely and all but I think I have to stop that." Hiroshi said as lightning surrounded his body. "Lightning Angel: Heaven's sword!" He used his lighting as it came through cutting the top of the ship as it went directly at the boy.

message 36: by Xena1016 (new)

"He isn't real Hiro, and I doubt you've broken Coles stubborn ass." said Sera frowning. She took off high into the air and looked around. She closed her eyes and tried to sense COle's magic again, trying to pin point his location

message 37: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments It phased through the projection and left the boy standing in there with a few coughs.

message 38: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Hiroshi smiled. "Glad to know this is going to be a challenge. I'll give you the next shot."

message 39: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera thought she could sense some weak presence off in the distance, she looked over at the horizon.

"Alright I think I found him!"

message 40: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Okay then lets go." Hiroshi said following her.

message 41: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera looked at the horizon and flew off fallowing the weak feeling she had picked up

message 42: by Xena1016 (new)

(( . . . ))

message 43: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments ((Sorry i have life and gaming that has been taking my time. XD))

message 44: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments ((Can we call this quits yet?))

message 45: by Xena1016 (new)

(( if you want to))

message 46: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments Smoke bellows in the distance as it looks like the ship crashed into the water.

message 47: by Xena1016 (new)

((how can a ship crash in water))

message 48: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments ((It was flying and an explosion went of causing it to go down into the water.))

message 49: by Xena1016 (new)

((ah - ok. well its Dylans turn if he wants to play))

message 50: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Hiroshi appeared on the ship in a flash of light. "So what happened here?"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.