Welcome to My Life (RP) discussion

Houses > Samuelson House

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments A decent sized house with 4 rooms and 2.5 bathrooms.

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Ella walked up to the door and unlocked it, entering after. She kicked her shoes off, listening for signs of any of her siblings or parents.

"Oh now you come home I've..." Lux started to rant at her little sister, before she noticed Oliver.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "That bitch is Lux" Ella said, leaning against the wall.

Lux flipped Ella the middle finger.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Yeah whatever, so how many was it this time?" Lux asked, referring to the cuts and bruises on her little sister.

"Started as one, I think at the end it was like 4" Ella answered with a shrug. "Anyways I'll be down soon, I should get myself cleaned up before either of the boys can see me" She said, jogging up the stairs.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Well including my parents, 7" Lux answered.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Nope, second oldest. I have an older brother" Lux replied.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Darren is 18, I'm 16, Ella is 15, Altas is 10 and Jack is 5" Lux told him, listing off all her siblings.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Ella came back down the steps before Lux could say anything. She had put some cover up over her bruises and cleaned up her cuts, making her look better.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "I've done this more then once, so it's hard to screw it up" Ella answered, as she dropped onto the couch.

"Geez break the couch why don't you El" Lux said.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Ella motioned to the rest of the couch "Feel free" She said.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "He is currently deployed over seas, but we got a letter a couple weeks ago and he is doing good" Ella answered.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments Lux nodded "I gathered that" She said.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Well I spend time with Altas and Jack, Altas has needed help with school lately" Ella said, smiling a bit for the first time since she met Oliver.

"I'm working on getting a new girlfriend" Lux answered, no inhabitants about her sexuality.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Speedy and Minus, I guess there are weirder names then yours Lux" Ella teased.

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "Sadly Lux is my birth name" Lux spoke up.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 43 comments "You're welcome here again" Ella said.