GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Looking for a Christian themed goodread or reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 37 comments You are welcome in Christ precious name.
This space is for both authors, lovers and potential reviewers of books of Christian genre or theme.
Love to, contact me here or through ibiloyeca@gmail.com
Bless you. Thank you

message 2: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 37 comments Hi! @Dennis, thanks for that comment and interest, God bless you sir. Please, which group is the readers favourite? How do I go about it?

And, I would also want one or two of my books re-edited by editors (style & contents) from US or Canada.

message 3: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 37 comments Overcoming Family and Personal Challenges (Winning Series) By Christian Abiodun Ibiloye
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZPR3JRO/r...
*Product Description*
Challenges are normal and part of life.
Perhaps, we can say life is a challenge itself! Challenges are not our enemies but summons or time-demands expected of us as obligation, task or responsibility [that defines us] in our life journey to success, victory and glory. They can be grouped into two distinct groups.

That is, Obstacle Challenges: conditions, barriers or threats that are or imminently would be threatening our life, life goals, progress, peace, future or performance at work, home or in our inclussive social environment.

And, Goal Challenges which include life goal or emotional strength challenge or economic target or even competition with others which often involves confrontation or urgency of completion to be a winner or a success story {as in sport, project assignment, educational pursuit or family vision/obligation}.

It is true “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today”. -Abraham Lincoln.
I have in-here, biblical counsel and insight from my own life experience which I hope and pray would prepare and GREATLY empower you to face and overcome challenges in your Family, Spiritual and Personal Life.A Challenge could be a wall obstacle to learn how to use a ladder, a goal or vision to compete for, ... how we handle it reveals what we are made of! I would like you to see it as an opportunity to trust God more and gain wisdom with momentum for success.

In all, “I can do everything through him who gives me strength” is the attitude, vision and faith this book is meant to build. God's Spirit and Word enable us to WILL, Plan and DO to God's pleasure, our own blessings and ultimately God's glory. [Philippians 2:13]
I believe Christ through the Word of God can position you emotionally and spiritually to succeed in your plans, education and life goals.
⇨Get insights:
-of the right Attitude and Strategies to overcome challenges.
-on how to call and depend on the Holy Spirit's helpas you 'Plan and Do' to God's pleasure.
-to SMART Goals and Personal Mission Statement.
-to Parenting Challenges, Common Family Challenges [CFC] and Teenage Psychology [TP].
-to manage Stress, Change or Suicide thoughts and get back on track, towards your life goal and happiness.

Do not look for a miracle or delight in reading about them, Be A Miracle!God bless you real good.

message 4: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 37 comments The Christian Life Walk By Abiodun Christian Ibiloye

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010MVLWQ2/r...

* Product Description *

Have you ever been challenged with the task of explaining your Christian faith to someone else? Are you struggling with your Christian life walk and wish to be inspired or you would love to know more and be motivated? Perhaps you have been confused about what Christians believe! Do you know the “basic truths" of the Christian Faith and the Christian Life Walk?

The essentials of faith as the Word of God declares are important to true faith and a successful Christian Walk - if we are to walk, rooted and build-up in Christ Jesus. Providing answers, inspiration, insight and help are the main purpose and mission of this book."As you have, therefore, received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding with thanksgiving" -Colossians 2:6,7.This is the main Bible verse with the three strong actions words which describe our life relationship with Christ: Walk in Christ, Rooted, and Built-up!

Many believers have substituted the word Walk, for Talk. They say,"Lord, Lord," but do not do the will God (See Matthew 7:21). They talk the Walk, but they don't walk the Walk.

A Christian life is not just taking a walk, it is going somewhere. "Quo vadis?" the ancient Romans asked. Where are you going? do all road leads to God? Hell or Condemnation? You are not necessarily on the rightroad just because it is a beaten path with many people!

Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life,and an only few find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

This book is also a response to a variety of doubtful and genuine inquisition about the Christian Faith, the Christian way of Life and truths about the peace, joy, challenges and satisfaction or fulfilments possible in putting trust or having Faith in God [Jehovah] through Christ Jesus.

I attempt to the extent of the present grace of God to offer clear and concise descriptions of the Christian Faith;God’s purpose for Life and Man, the essentials of the Christian Faith, build-up and rooted in Christ, Christian Marriage, overcoming today's challenges to our faith, the Holy Spirit, Warfare God's way and the right walk towards a fulfilled life.

1 John 1:7, "If we keep walking in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, cleanses us from all sin."

I pray, someone's faith and knowledge will be blessed through this book in Jesus name.

message 5: by Ibiloye (new)

Ibiloye Christian | 37 comments Mr Dennis, Thank you.