All About Books discussion

General Archive > Book Podcasts

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom | 819 comments What are some good book/author related podcasts? I've been listening to The Readers, (who also have a goodreads group), but I was wondering if there were others. I'd be most interested in a review podcast that would turn me on to books that would not have crossed my path otherwise or that move them up on my TBR pile.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) The To Be Read Podcast on Youtube is pretty good. It is three authors Patrick Stemp, Michael La Ronn, and Jamie Maltman who discuss different book and reading topics along with the books they love to read. They also have special guest authors who join them sometimes too like the martian's andy weir was on there and more. def check it out: they do new episodes on Tuesday and sometimes on Wednesdays too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Pi...

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom | 819 comments Amber wrote: "The To Be Read Podcast on Youtube is pretty good. It is three authors Patrick Stemp, Michael La Ronn, and Jamie Maltman who discuss different book and reading topics along with the books they love ..."

Thanks for the heads up Amber. Thanks to Facebook, I found a few podcasts at bookriot dot com. I listened to an episode of the general 'cast and liked it. They also have podcasts for new releases and listened questions as well.