Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Share your opinion, get a freee ebook.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard Schiver | 88 comments Okay all of you horror fiction lovers, I'm looking for some feedback from the experts in the genre, that's right, I mean you, the reader. I'm working on the cover for an upcoming release and was looking for honest opinions, be brutal, be frank (maybe not Frank, he gets picked on enough)

In exchange for your honest opinion I'm giving away a free copy of the book when it's finished, in the electronic format of your choice, delivered directly to your inbox.

You heard right, share your opinion with me and I'll send you a free book. Even if you only say "eh, it looks all right I guess," I'll send you a free e-book when it releases at the end of October. I would hope you'd go into a little more detail, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Leave your comments here, or pop over to my blog and share your thoughts.

http://www.richardschiver.com/2015/08...

Oh, and thanks for stopping by.

message 2: by Angel (last edited Aug 08, 2015 07:35AM) (new)

Angel | 48 comments Depending on what the details of the storyline is and I'm guessing what it may be about, I'd say it's haunting and engaging in it's own way. It says "Coming of Age in a Post-apocalyptic World" so I assume it's about a kid growing up in that kind of world, hence the bear which, like I said can be haunting in itself and engaging in it can lead a reader like me to want to know what happens next. I'd open the book and see what it's all about and also because I love horror.

message 3: by Perry (new)

Perry Lake | 307 comments To me it looks like something whipped up on Photoshop. It's not very dramatic. In fact, the wall makes it a very flat image. Just turning the wall would add depth.

On the other hand, it looks better than the cover they stuck on my latest book. :\