The American Civil War discussion

New Civil War Books > Civil War Book Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Aug 08, 2015 07:22AM) (new)

Sarah Bierle (gazette665) | 111 comments Just wanted to let you know, there's a GoodReads giveaway (August 3-17) for my newly released historical fiction novel
Blue, Gray & Crimson A Story of Civilian Courage at Gettysburg by Sarah Kay Bierle .Blue, Gray & Crimson: A Story of Civilian Courage at Gettysburg

Here's the Giveaway: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

I spent a lot of researching the setting, people, and facts in this story, and it is one of the first books to examine the experience of Gettysburg civilians living in the countryside.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't see the book giveaway link. I think something is amiss.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Bierle (gazette665) | 111 comments Hmm...maybe try this link.
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

I'll add it to the first post also.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That link worked. Thanks.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Bierle (gazette665) | 111 comments Lawrence wrote: "That link worked. Thanks."

Sorry about the confusion the first time. Glad to hear that it worked.

message 6: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 14 comments Sarah wrote: "Just wanted to let you know, there's a GoodReads giveaway (August 3-17) for my newly released historical fiction novel
[bookcover:Blue, Gray & Crimson: A Story of Civilian Courage at Gettysburg|25..."

Fantastic! Congrats on the publication and thanks for the heads-up on the giveaway! Can't wait to read it!

message 7: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Hotaling | 73 comments Congrats, Sarah. As a Gettysburg enthusiast, I look forward to reading this book. I have read many accounts of how the battle affected the civilian population and always look for new and different accounts of Gettysburg. An old codger like me was able to work the giveaway link. Good luck with the book.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Bierle (gazette665) | 111 comments Kerry wrote: "Congrats, Sarah. As a Gettysburg enthusiast, I look forward to reading this book. I have read many accounts of how the battle affected the civilian population and always look for new and different ..."

Thanks Gretchen and Kerry! I hope you will enjoy the book.